"Nink Playing At Pro Bowl Level"

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

Re:

He's always been solid and a playmaker but yes, I agree, he's been exceptional this year so far. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

Re:

In response to FrankDooley's comment:

Matt Chatham, former Patriot, on NESN.

Can't say I disagree. Said this earlier in preseason: I think he is the most underrated starter of any defensive player in the AFC.

Anyway, he had some interesting, rational comments even referencing the whiny pink hats. It was pretty funny.

Really looking forward to see how these guys start to trend up a bit more as the season moves on.

This started mid last year, but I think with one more camp, the continuity is kicking into high gear.

He also mentioned Collins getting a few reps, but looking confident in what he was doing, which is what you want. Harmon did this as well, IMO.

I like listening to Chatham he's takes a measured approach to his analysis and you can tell he'd a cerebral guy who appreciates that quality in other players

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re:

He's no Vrabel, but still a very good player.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

Re:

In response to wmasschilly's comment:

Matt Chatham, former Patriot, on NESN.

Can't say I disagree. Said this earlier in preseason: I think he is the most underrated starter of any defensive player in the AFC.

Anyway, he had some interesting, rational comments even referencing the whiny pink hats. It was pretty funny.

Really looking forward to see how these guys start to trend up a bit more as the season moves on.

This started mid last year, but I think with one more camp, the continuity is kicking into high gear.

He also mentioned Collins getting a few reps, but looking confident in what he was doing, which is what you want. Harmon did this as well, IMO.

I like listening to Chatham he's takes a measured approach to his analysis and you can tell he'd a cerebral guy who appreciates that quality in other players

I agree. Every time I've heard his analysis it's been very cautious, but real, too.  He's not selling anything. Of all the former players who analyze, I like his work the best.  He also points out the more secondary things that most fans aren't looking for.

Like, even when he was asked about the D, he used the word "uniform" I think it was...basically saying all the parts are working in a fluid and reciprocal fashion, which is exactly how it's appeared so far.

It always seemed like there was 1, maybe 2 spots off in 2011 or 2012 with an injury or just a complete wildcard at a position.

I don't know. I am kind of excited. Heck, even Harmon and Collins looked comfortable out there.  

Ryan looked great in preseason but there is no room for him much right now.

exactly

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re:

In response to melswitt's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

He's no Vrabel, but still a very good player.

And you , sir, are no bear...more like a muskrat:

Tryin' to share your muskrat love with Rusty....how else could you explain the bold faced fact that you are a:

RUSTY STALKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

You add nothing of worth here. I banish you to Ignoreland.