Ninkovich props

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Ninkovich props

Well done sir.  All the heat you took here, not big enough, can't set the edge, can't cover...  I'm glad your back and as far as team MVP you should be on the list.  As weak as we are at OLB you sure have helped.  Nice pick btw. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re: Ninkovich props

Well said.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Always had high hopes for Nink.

But late last season and early this season he was looking more like a Ninkcompoop. I am very gratified that he has become a big play guy. What were flashes of that in his prior years have become a staple in more recent history.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Well done sir.  All the heat you took here, not big enough, can't set the edge, can't cover...  I'm glad your back and as far as team MVP you should be on the list.  As weak as we are at OLB you sure have helped.  Nice pick btw. 

[/QUOTE]

Not sure that I agree we're weak at OLB...not taking anything away from Nincovich. who more and more is beginning to remind me of Vrabel...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to Beantowne's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not sure that I agree we're weak at OLB...not taking anything away from Nincovich. who more and more is beginning to remind me of Vrabel...

[/QUOTE]

Well jones is limping, looks like Cunningham is on the line, the depth chart is pretty cloudy.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Nink had solid game, but for me, Vereen gets game ball for the game

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well jones is limping, looks like Cunningham is on the line, the depth chart is pretty cloudy.  

[/QUOTE]

we have pretty good depth and If I'm not mistaken Jones and Cunninham play DE in our 4-3 base..Mayo is an every down player with Hightower and Nincovich alternating at the OLB Based on down and distance. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Nice clutch INT...

But he still only had one pressure. =p

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

we have pretty good depth and If I'm not mistaken Jones and Cunninham play DE in our 4-3 base..Mayo is an every down player with Hightower and Nincovich alternating at the OLB Based on down and distance. 

[/QUOTE]

I won't argue that, I feel mayo and Hightower are more linebackers vs OLB's.  good points

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Nink just keeps getting better and better.  He's a system guy....I bet BB wish he had 10 more of him. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Francis replaced Jones. Not sure they used Cunningham much.  I can't wait to rewatch the Nink interception. I was surprised to see him in the middle of the field on that play. Did he drop into coverage from the DE position?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Francis replaced Jones. Not sure they used Cunningham much.  I can't wait to rewatch the Nink interception. I was surprised to see him in the middle of the field on that play. Did he drop into coverage from the DE position?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

The new #50 is making big plays like Vrable used to.  Nink made arguably two of the most important plays last night with the INT and recovering the on-sides kick.  Both killed the Texans' momentum.  Hope he can make a few more before all is said and done. 

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

He was standing upright in the A gap and dropped into coverage when the ball was snapped. QB never saw him.

Sections
Shortcuts