Ninkovich Ties Franchise Record for FFs

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re: Ninkovich Ties Franchise Record for FFs

Agree on all counts.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Gotta have guys like Nink on your team. He takes his time coming to the party but when he arrives, he does cause some havoc. He takes a lot of heat here(including me) but its really not his fault he plays out position but he does a good job of playing DE and OLB pretty well and def. has a knack for getting the ball when its out. He has had his ups and downs but my poor mans Vrable label I gave him his 1st year here seems to hold true for the most part..

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to Navin Johnson's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Funny, all I've read on here is BredBru and his bf's say that Nink sucks. Trolls and irrationals won't like this thread, facts that blowup their false claims make them angry.

[/QUOTE]

Ok, who are you? and what Troll village do YOU come from?......yeesh!  Its Raining false accounts in here!

Rusty?? Is that you....??  If so, you have got to be less predictable than this..  Maybe wait like until the 2nd page to pull out your backup account to agree with you...ijs

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Funny, all I've read on here is BredBru and his bf's say that Nink sucks. Trolls and irrationals won't like this thread, facts that blowup their false claims make them angry.

[/QUOTE]

Ok, who are you? and what Troll village do YOU come from?......yeesh!  Its Raining false accounts in here!

Rusty?? Is that you....??  If so, you have got to be less predictable than this..  Maybe wait like until the 2nd page to pull out your backup account to agree with you...ijs

[/QUOTE]

Mind your own business, Shizzly. I'm not Rusty.

[/QUOTE]

Well why so defensive?? If not rusty, surely you are someone who thinks too highly of themselves in order to make a second account to add to this board being a joke And more about ridiculinig someone then talking football, no?

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

thats funny. I did not think that the Oline played that well. I thought that the Colts game planned to take away the run, and they did. Freeney and Mathis IMO took outside edge containment as their first priority, and Solder and Vollmer only had to push them outside. When Freeney attempted an inside move, he was held (twice called on Solder). Colts also correctly assumed Brady would not hold the ball for more then a few seconds, and most of his throws were under 10 yards downfield or WR screens.

I was concerned with the lack of running lanes created by Wendell, McD and Thomas. I dont think Ridleys performance is on him alone, it is mostly on the Oline.  I would be a lot more comfortable against the Jets if Mankins and Connolly play.  Kudos to McD and Thomas for stepping in when needed in a W, but they were servicable, and certainly must play better if called upon against better competition in the playoffs 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

thats funny. I did not think that the Oline played that well. I thought that the Colts game planned to take away the run, and they did. Freeney and Mathis IMO took outside edge containment as their first priority, and Solder and Vollmer only had to push them outside. When Freeney attempted an inside move, he was held (twice called on Solder). Colts also correctly assumed Brady would not hold the ball for more then a few seconds, and most of his throws were under 10 yards downfield or WR screens.

I was concerned with the lack of running lanes created by Wendell, McD and Thomas. I dont think Ridleys performance is on him alone, it is mostly on the Oline.  I would be a lot more comfortable against the Jets if Mankins and Connolly play.  Kudos to McD and Thomas for stepping in when needed in a W, but they were servicable, and certainly must play better if called upon against better competition in the playoffs 

[/QUOTE]

this is true. No one mentioned how they stifled the run, same as we gave up some runs to the Colts because they dont usually run and we werent expecting it. Teams will try and take something away and  so if the Colts planned to do that, I think you also have to give credit to the Colts defense more so than faulting our backups because if a team, in the playoffs decides to focus on our run game and take that away I think we would be thriled that it happened and Brady would make them pay dearly. The problem has been up until this year, teams DIDNT respect our run game putting too much pressure on Brady and our weak backfield couldnt back the wolves off and now apparentlty they are so I say , Great! Let em take away the run. Thats what we want, no?  Well 50 plus points sais Yes!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

this is true. No one mentioned how they stifled the run, same as we gave up some runs to the Colts because they dont usually run and we werent expecting it. Teams will try and take something away and  so if the Colts planned to do that, I think you also have to give credit to the Colts defense more so than faulting our backups because if a team, in the playoffs decides to focus on our run game and take that away I think we would be thriled that it happened and Brady would make them pay dearly. The problem has been up until this year, teams DIDNT respect our run game putting too much pressure on Brady and our weak backfield couldnt back the wolves off and now apparentlty they are so I say , Great! Let em take away the run. Thats what we want, no?  Well 50 plus points sais Yes!

[/QUOTE]

I thought it was obvious that the Colts planned to shoot out with the Pats, assuming they would put up 30-40 points against the Pats. They felt this would be their only chance. Luck playing poorly obviously cost them the game. I give Talib and Dennard all the credit in the workld for their pick 6's. I loved it, but truthfully they were easy int's, and the Colts were very shoddy in letting Talib score. I would also assume that the Colts didnt expect that type of performance by Edelman.

The Colts dfensive backfield showed their ineffectiveness as well as Gronk was uncovered on many plays. Poor defensive plan or execution by the Colts.

I just dont see a game like this against a Tomlin, Harbaugh or Wade Phillips defense. Even P Carroll had numerous defensive answers for the Pats.

I am thrilled with the W's, but lets face it, twice against the Bills, the Colts, Rams and the Titans are 5 of the 7 wins... and they squeeked by a horrible Jets team.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

yeah that ninkovich guy really sucks..... :)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to Neal Page's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I thought it was obvious that the Colts planned to shoot out with the Pats, assuming they would put up 30-40 points against the Pats. They felt this would be their only chance. Luck playing poorly obviously cost them the game. I give Talib and Dennard all the credit in the workld for their pick 6's. I loved it, but truthfully they were easy int's, and the Colts were very shoddy in letting Talib score. I would also assume that the Colts didnt expect that type of performance by Edelman.

The Colts dfensive backfield showed their ineffectiveness as well as Gronk was uncovered on many plays. Poor defensive plan or execution by the Colts.

I just dont see a game like this against a Tomlin, Harbaugh or Wade Phillips defense. Even P Carroll had numerous defensive answers for the Pats.

I am thrilled with the W's, but lets face it, twice against the Bills, the Colts, Rams and the Titans are 5 of the 7 wins... and they squeeked by a horrible Jets team.

[/QUOTE]

Here you go again. Overly-praising the Jets even though they're horrible, while NE has 2 pick 6s on D that you claim were really just  because Luck wasn't very good.

Meanwhile, all we heard ALL WEEK was how great Miami's D is and they got torched by Luck for over 400 yards.

See, when you constantly lie, spin and push an agenda, it's easy to expose people like you.

On the Talib INT, Luck was possibly not aware it was zone and the pass rush forced him to throw early.  How is this not exactly how BB has always generated INTs for his defenses, whether it be 2004, 2010, or now in 2012?

You have so many excuses why someone on the D just isn't that good and instead of coming in here and commenting on Ninkovich tying a franchise record with his accomplishments, you choose it for a time to be that ultra-annoying wet blanket.

The only thing dumb about the Clts is that Arians told the entire world what their gameplan was before the game. What a moron. He announces the gameplan to your ESPN buddy, Mr. Smiley Palaontonio and it certainly helped our offense shred their D, yes.

We won't need 59 points in a SB, though. We just need 25+ like every other offense needs in this day and age in a  SB to win.

Let's face it, this team could easilly be undefeated it not for replacement refs or a botched STs effort in Week 2.

Stop scouring for excuses. You and Bdbreu are the worst debbie downer drips on this board and it's not close.

[/QUOTE]

I re read everything I said in this thread. I mentioned the Jets once, and my only mention that one time was saying that the Jets are horrible. How is that "overly praising the Jets"?

Here you go again, hi jacking a thread that has some interest, and turning everyone off with your non sense...

I like Nink. I think he has shown great improvement every year. He is the ultimate team player able to line up at 4 defensive positions. I bet he could even be a red zone TE in a jumbo package, as well as an end zone target.....kudos on the record.

But lets face it, forced fumbles are no way and no how any way to judge how a player performs.

I thought the Oline was nothing special yesterday. The interior struggled, and Solder struggled as well resulting in 2 flagged penalties. That is my opinion, and I stated why it was my opinion.

Why do you feel the need to show your ignorance and always throw a thread off topic?