Ninkovich was practicing today

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Ninkovich was practicing today

Was not expecting him to be back so soon, but that is great !

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Ninkovich was practicing today

Sweet.  I thought the worst (torn ACL) the way he slowly and gingerly limped off the field.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sweet.  I thought the worst (torn ACL) the way he slowly and gingerly limped off the field.

[/QUOTE]

I thought the same thing. It looked just like when Brady walked off the field in 08.

This is great news! Nink is a huge part of the defense.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to magicalhobo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I thought the same thing. It looked just like when Brady walked off the field in 08.

This is great news! Nink is a huge part of the defense.

[/QUOTE]

Pats should consider sitting him out until they travel to take on the Peytonites in Denver. Want Nink to be as close to 100% as possible.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

There are still 10 days left till next Sunday. Ninko may heal enough to be able to play some of those defense snaps by that time. But yes, rest him as much as possible, especially if the game is going well.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I heard it was just some sore muscles around the hip area.   If you notice when he was down on the ground and the trainers were around him he was touching and showing them around the upper thigh and hip area.  He never touched or pointed to his knee.  Thank goodness!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I really wish you guys would stop overrating Ninkovich, Trevor Scott just needs one game to show what he can do. If you guys can name one game where you couldn't keep your eyes of Ninkovich because he was pressuring the QB all game or because he drew double coverage you'll all shock me. -_-

It annoys me that we're acting like the season will be over if Rob Ninkovich was too injured to play when the Pats would be just fine. 

The most important news here is that Hightower is back at practice, while I like what Tracy White is capable of, you want your best guys on the field in the playoffs and Dont'a is, without a doubt, our best blitzing LB. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

It's great news, not clear exactly what his recovery process will be but the fact he is practicing so soon is just fabulous...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I really wish you guys would stop overrating Ninkovich, Trevor Scott just needs one game to show what he can do. If you guys can name one game where you couldn't keep your eyes of Ninkovich because he was pressuring the QB all game or because he drew double coverage you'll all shock me. -_-

It annoys me that we're acting like the season will be over if Rob Ninkovich was too injured to play when the Pats would be just fine. 

The most important news here is that Hightower is back at practice, while I like what Tracy White is capable of, you want your best guys on the field in the playoffs and Dont'a is, without a doubt, our best blitzing LB. 

[/QUOTE]

I agree, Trevor Scott has been impressive and will be able to do a good job in filling in but I still prefer Ninko over Scott.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Excellent news on both Nink and Hightower.  

His injury might have proved to be convenient with the emergence of Scott.  I think mixing in the two would keep them both fresh and their motors charged.  We're going to need both of them to continue to apply pressure for this defense to continue its hot streak.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He's not Lawrence Taylor, but the guy is an impact player. Not the biggest, not the strongest, not the fastest...just unquestionably makes plays.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

yes great news! The best thread of the day!

14. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts