Ninkovich

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

Ninkovich

This is one is a surprise to me ....comments

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Re: Ninkovich

Crable to IR, needed the depth I guess.  He appears to be the third OLB.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

The guy was all over the field, plus Mr. Waste------------->Crable is out so Nic took his place.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLACFAN. Show FLACFAN's posts

He beat out Lennon.  Lennon cooked his goose when he jumped up to block the QB's feigned toss to the endzone instead of sticking him.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

I am nervous......

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

Well I certainly agree, the $$ for Lenon, he did not distinguish himself.  Quite frankly (Lenon) looked worse than they guy from the Jets last year (his name escapes me already).  And, we know Crable, for whatever reason cannot stay healthy. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejoshuatree28. Show thejoshuatree28's posts

He made some good plays, the last game against the jints first string he stood up a tackle i think that forced the play back inside and got Jacobs for a loss, not to mention he has picked up the defensive scheme very quickly for a youngster.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nykrb. Show nykrb's posts

n Response to Re: Ninkovich:
    He made some good plays, the last game against the jints first string he stood up a tackle i think that forced the play back inside and got Jacobs for a loss, not to mention he has picked up the defensive scheme very quickly for a youngster.
    Posted by thejoshuatree28

Glad to see someone was paying attention.

He actually did that twice early in the game, the Giants tried to run in his direction, he held up his man, set the edge, shed his man, and then took down Jacobs.

Quite impressive, and the Giants didn't run at him again for the rest fo the game.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattadlard. Show mattadlard's posts

In Response to Re: Ninkovich:
    Well I certainly agree, the $$ for Lenon, he did not distinguish himself.  Quite frankly (Lenon) looked worse than they guy from the Jets last year (his name escapes me already).  And, we know Crable, for whatever reason cannot stay healthy. 
    Posted by schwank

Victor Hobson...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mstringr. Show mstringr's posts

The Giant's game was the first time I recall hearing the name. He impressed. (Obviously.)

Crable better be worth the wait, one day, next year.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nykrb. Show nykrb's posts

Crable better be worth the wait, one day, next year.
    Posted by mstringr

Worth the wait?

lol

He's a BUST... they drafted him, paid him, and got zilch out of him TWO seasons now... if thats not the definition of BUST I don't know what is.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In Response to Re: Ninkovich : Worth the wait? lol He's a BUST... they drafted him, paid him, and got zilch out of him TWO seasons now... if thats not the definition of BUST I don't know what is.
    Posted by nykrb

So they took Tyrone McKenzie (LB) in the 3rd round this year, he to is injured and will miss the year.  They drafted him, will pay him and will get "zilch" from him this year, is he a bust too?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Agree he looked good against Giants and he clearly impressed BB. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

He beat out Lennon.  Lennon cooked his goose when he jumped up to block the QB's feigned toss to the endzone instead of sticking him.
    Posted by FLACFAN

I knew lenon was gone before he hit the ground on that play. A JV high school player would have been embarrassed to have been faked out of his socks like that, by a QB no less.

Sections
Shortcuts