Nnamdi Asomugha - (what are Patriots waiting for ? )

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Re: Nnamdi Asomugha - (what are Patriots waiting for ? )

I can't see BB just throwing money at a name just for the sake of signing someone! He's a team builder and like any jigsaw puzzle certain pieces need to be in certain places,evidently the pieces you are asking for just don't fit in this puzzle. I'd actually like to see one of the big name guys like Harrison or Abraham sign on the dotted line but unfortunately they don't fit in BB's puzzle either.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Ask your self, how's he measure up to Talib?  If he doesn't, BB won't waste his time.

Talib is the measuring stick of what we want and need in NE

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Nnamdi gave up what 5 tds last year had a completed % I believe over 60.  That's not a bad year it's a horrible one.  

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

We're not going to spend on another corner, nor do we need to.  Talib and Dennard are your starters, Arrington the nickel and we'll fill the remainder of the roster with whats left.  Want good "coverage" get some pressure upfront... having a good defensive backfield without getting sacks is why our defense is constantly ranked top three in interceptions but can't get off the field or win the big one.  We need beef...

Essentially I agree thoug we need quality depth AND there is a question about Dennard and court (potentially jail time).

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

Namde wasn't injured until the finish, and was the point of reference, not Revis or Grimes. I didn't say BB had a crystal ball. I said he is smart, and is the best in the business. It's my opinion. You obviously feel otherwise as you have stated so often.

[/QUOTE]

I don't question his coaching like you do.  I think he's possibly the best football coach of all time. If there's anything wrong with the team it's talent, not coaching.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

Namde wasn't injured until the finish, and was the point of reference, not Revis or Grimes. I didn't say BB had a crystal ball. I said he is smart, and is the best in the business. It's my opinion. You obviously feel otherwise as you have stated so often.

I don't question his coaching like you do.  I think he's possibly the best football coach of all time. If there's anything wrong with the team it's talent, not coaching.

[/QUOTE]

I don't question his coaching. I question how much losing coordinator after coordinator for the longest tenured head coach in the LG has had a negative effect on the teams ability to perform in the clutch.

This team is as talented as any team in the LG from top to bottom since 2007. 2009 might have been a down year with the loss of the majority of the defense but other then that the talent has always been near the top. You cannot average 12-4 seasons without talent.