Nnamdi Asomugha

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Nnamdi Asomugha

This guy is actually someone who fits the bill of what the Patriots seek in talent and value.

He knows he will need to take a pay cut. Might not save him in Philly as the money will go to DRC and Asomugha may be odd man out.

31/32

Tall

Man to Man

One of many casualties in Reids disfunctional system/team

Young enough to still have skills

Old enough to know the window is closing

Keep an eye on this one.....

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: Nnamdi Asomugha

Isn't Grimes coming off an achilles?  That is a nasty injury to come back from.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

if revis could play CB and QB, maybe the jets would win some games.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

if revis could play CB and QB, maybe the jets would win some games.

That`s true!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Nnamdi or DRC would be interesting fits! However noone is going to give Nnamdi another big contract after his less than stellar play in Philly.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Better off bringing back Talib for 1 year, in sort of a prove it to us contract.  I don't think the market will be hot for Talib at all.  Pats bring him back for 1 yr deal...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Imagine Talib,DRC and Goldson...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to PATSchampsSB's comment:

Imagine Talib,DRC and Goldson...

Wish we had that kind of money, but we don't. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Asomugha got beat and beat often.  The water in Philly must be awful.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to garytx's comment:

He can't man up anyone, anymore, just like Bailey. He's a number 2 now, not a number 1.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:

Nnamdi or DRC would be interesting fits! However noone is going to give Nnamdi another big contract after his less than stellar play in Philly.

That's exactly my point........

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

In response to garytx's comment:

He can't man up anyone, anymore, just like Bailey. He's a number 2 now, not a number 1.

If you forget the Cory Dillon clause then.......

Philly....has been the destroying grounds for at least a dozen talented players.

When the O coordinator and D coordinator argue with each other, brutally by the way, and the HC does nothing.....well that Team is not being led by anyone.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

This guy is actually someone who fits the bill of what the Patriots seek in talent and value.

He knows he will need to take a pay cut. Might not save him in Philly as the money will go to DRC and Asomugha may be odd man out.

31/32

Tall

Man to Man

One of many casualties in Reids disfunctional system/team

Young enough to still have skills

Old enough to know the window is closing

Keep an eye on this one.....

My guess is that they'll kick the tires on Talib and see if they can reach a deal before they entertain any of the top free agent corners...

Asuming that Denard (CB) and McCourty (FS) are locks. The priority in both free agency and the draft in my opinion is to find a strong safty and a corner to compliment both...Resigning Talib would serve to help the continuity of the unit.

As for Nnamdi Asomugha. The question that I would pose is why would the Patriots even consider signing him based on what transpired in Philly? Where he struggled with zone coverages and was exposed as the worst run support tackling corner since Prime Time. My take is the guys too soft for Belicheck. I could be wrong though...

Where's I Ras Dowling? the kid showed promise in his rookie year is he still on the roster?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

The wheels on the Bus go round and round...........

so early in the morning....................

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Ras is still around but hanging on by a thread. If he doesn't do anything in training camp, I expect him to be butlered And wheatlyied . ...sounds like a new breakfast concoction 

i think we have to assume we don't get much out of Ras. I would pass on nhmadi...look to first lock up Talib, if that fails then DRc, and we should also grab a corner in the draft. How fast I think depends on FA to a degree.