Nnamdi is an Eagle 5 years, $60 million

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Nnamdi is an Eagle 5 years, $60 million

In Response to Re: Nnamdi is an Eagle 5 years, $60 million:
    In Response to Re: Nnamdi is an Eagle 5 years, $60 million : spoken like somone who doesn't know that he ran for 130 yards in one game.  So, I guess, considering he was 4th or 5th on the depth chart behind Lt, Greene, Smith, & TRich... pretty good.  That is unless avg almost 5 yards a carry and 20 yards a return is bad.   Next.
    Posted by McCheaters

Hey what do you know Woodhead did that over a season, not just one game, and you call him a practice squad player. Next

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ender587. Show Ender587's posts

Sancho Sanchez didnt win you that game lol.. Your seriously delusional if you think he can take you to where you want to go.

We all know it, I think deep down you know it, but sense you dont have any control over the team you pretend like he's the guy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

In Response to Re: Nnamdi is an Eagle 5 years, $60 million:
    In Response to Re: Nnamdi is an Eagle 5 years, $60 million : Are you a complete fool?  The Jets ran a version of the WC that was as good as any out there.  You don't actually watch, do you?  Why is a rookie going to take carries away from a WR/RB/QB that can provide what he did for the offense?  I understand that you are grasping at straws here, but you're looking kind of dumb saying that a rookie is going take away carries from a 5 year vet averaging 8 yards a carry.    No questioning that Woodhead had a more productive season than McNight.  Why do you think that is at all relevant.  Do you think that is indicative of anything going forward?  Woodhead would have not taken carries away from anyone on the Jets.  He certainly would not have gotten 30 some in one game.  For some reason, you can not tel the difference between RB depth and RB weakness.  The Jets had one the Patriots had the other.  Woodhead is a great story, but if either of those RBs drafted shows much, Woodhead may be on the street.
    Posted by McCheaters

You made the claim that we had a practice-squad player as our 2nd best RB. I was stating that you may want that practice squad'er back, considering his replacement had a pretty poor season compared to Woody. 

Regardless... those RB's were drafted for a number of reasons, and none of them had to do with Woodhead:

1) Kevin Faulk is likely to retire
    2) BJGE is a free-agent. If he can't be re-signed you'd like a backup plan

Sections
Shortcuts