Nnamdi Officially Released

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Nnamdi Officially Released

Per Schefter.  Will be interesting to see how much of a market this guy generates.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Nnamdi Officially Released

Wow!  I want Goldsen or Smith to come to NE but would be totally fine with Nnamdi showing up.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

For the right price, absolutely grab him.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

We play too much zone for Nnamdi to fit here imo, but if it takes some suitors for other CBs off the table I am all for it!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

apparently according to espn he wants to sign with a winning team!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

i wouldn't mind to see Nnamdi in Dolphins green.. he's surely better than the trash CBs we have in south beach..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

i wouldn't mind to see Nnamdi in Dolphins green.. he's surely better than the trash CBs we have in south beach..

why did u guys trade away Vontae?? I thought he was a player and ended up doing ok in INdy and now you guys are gonna lose S.Smith. If we had drafted those 2, we would be Estatic....smh

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

We play too much zone for Nnamdi to fit here imo, but if it takes some suitors for other CBs off the table I am all for it!

Last year, when the Pats signed Talib, they played man a lot more than zone because they knew Aqib could hold his own. If Nnamdi can still man up and play bump and run, Bill would put him in man too.

Keep in mind that Dennard and Dowling are both man CBs, not zone CBs. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

you must have missed my comment of him wanting to go to a winning team.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

In response to pcmIV's comment:

Last year, when the Pats signed Talib, they played man a lot more than zone because they knew Aqib could hold his own. If Nnamdi can still man up and play bump and run, Bill would put him in man too.

you're on it 49!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

why did u guys trade away Vontae?? I thought he was a player and ended up doing ok in INdy and now you guys are gonna lose S.Smith. If we had drafted those 2, we would be Estatic....smh

i don't know why we traded vontae.. i think it could be that he lost a step and was coming into camp out of shape but who really knows what was going on behind closed doors...

as for S smith... he is terrible. worst CB in the league and i almost peed my pants when i saw on NFLTR that he was "once of the most coveted CB FAs". Most targets of any CB for the most yards and TDs allowed. Not to mention all the dropped INTs and hit him right in the chest...... If another team wants him feel free. i'll even pitch them money to make sure he's not back on my team.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to natesubs' comment:

the dolphins are a winning team. and even moreso with the upgrades we're making.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

Look I'm not saying we don't play man coverage, but it is pretty dam clear to me that BB wants flexibility/versatility from his corners.  I agree we played more man with Talib, but we still played zone to mix it up.  Nnamdi is TERRIBLE in zone as the Eagles found out.  Unless we put him out on an island every play there is no way he fits here and I don't think BB will go for that.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from fl+adam,. Show fl+adam,'s posts

Haven't you guys figured out that BB knows how to keep his team flexible, both in its scheme, and in its players.  If he has guys that are great in Man and less so in zone...wait for it...he plays more man coverage.  If he likes to play both man and zone to mix it up...wait for it... he values versatile players over more talented players who are only good at one thing, but not another.  If the pats got a richard seymor type DE/DT don't you think he would play alot more 3/4 and less 4/3?  If he acquired 2 shutdown man corners you can darn well bet he would put them on islands and take out the other teams top 2 receivers.  That is maximizing the teams talent, and BB is one of the best at it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

the dolphins are a winning team. and even moreso with the upgrades we're making.

i dont know about that, they werent a winning team last year....i guess they might get to 9-10 wins this year if it all works out for them....but i will say im impressed with how aggressive they have been already.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

if nnamdi will take a reasonable deal, you absolutely sign him....he is too talented to pass up on...espescialy since the pats db's arent exactly a strength of the team as everyone knows.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Wow!  I want Goldsen or Smith to come to NE but would be totally fine with Nnamdi showing up.

Might happen

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

Might happen

Hope so, having Marquice Cole will not do.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Getting Nnamdi with his low value right now would be the quintessential BB move. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to fl+adam,'s comment:

Haven't you guys figured out that BB knows how to keep his team flexible, both in its scheme, and in its players.  If he has guys that are great in Man and less so in zone...wait for it...he plays more man coverage.  If he likes to play both man and zone to mix it up...wait for it... he values versatile players over more talented players who are only good at one thing, but not another.  If the pats got a richard seymor type DE/DT don't you think he would play alot more 3/4 and less 4/3?  If he acquired 2 shutdown man corners you can darn well bet he would put them on islands and take out the other teams top 2 receivers.  That is maximizing the teams talent, and BB is one of the best at it.

exactly.  good post.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

*Champ Bailey secretly snickers*

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Your a nice troll. Right up there with steel curtain.    Welcome.  I keep the corner of eye on the fins. You guys are at least #2 in the AFC east.   Everyone wants to be #1, but nothing wrong with a solid #2. Bad move getting rid of Marshall.   I hope one day he catches passes from Brady. good luck this year.   Good draft and good health.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

Your a nice troll. Right up there with steel curtain.    Welcome.  I keep the corner of eye on the fins. You guys are at least #2 in the AFC east.   Everyone wants to be #1, but nothing wrong with a solid #2. Bad move getting rid of Marshall.   I hope one day he catches passes from Brady. good luck this year.   Good draft and good health.  

i'm hardly a troll... being a rival fan doesn't make me a troll. I actually like the pats, i have a lot of family in Mass and i definitely respect the brains and football know-how on Uncle Bill B.

I know we are currently #2 in the AFC east but i have my eye on that top spot. and i'm with you on the Marshall trade... i have no clue what Ireland was thinking getting rid of him..... I mean, why would you want a top WR on your team when your bringing in an inexperienced rookie with <30 games @ QB under his belt??? he couldn't POSSIBLY help with Tanne's development *eyeroll*

but it's not all bad, it just made me like Tannehill that much more to see what he was able to do with literally NO weapons and literally NO experience.

BTW i appreciate the good will. i wish the same for the Pats. i would rather win the AFC east competiting with a tough Pats team than get a playoff gimme because they were ravaged by injuries.. I enjoy competition. "to be the man you gotta beat the man! WHOOOOOOOO!!"

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

^^ LOL! +1   Natesubs -1, Mef429-0 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

ROFL!! Not sure what you call winning since they haven't had a winning record the last 4 years!!! (7-9, 6-10, 7-9, 7-9) And only a winning record TWICE in the last TEN years!! (under Parcells) The 'fins are no closer to the Pats than they were last week.

P.S. And yes you are a troll, maybe a nice troll but still a troll!! Stay well!