NO BOLDIN

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots3638. Show patriots3638's posts

NO BOLDIN

Done deal: Arizona trades WR Anquan Boldin and a 2010 fifth-round pick to Baltimore for Ravens 2010 third- and fourth-round picks

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

Re: NO BOLDIN

Check him off the list.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Plastics017. Show Plastics017's posts

I dont believe it, I just dont, all the good players are going fast - and the Patriots are going to be left with all the scraps - as usual...  Boldin for those picks seems like a STEAL for the Ravens, you have to think - the Pats were never in it as we were made to believe - otherwise why wouldnt they give up those pics for him - its a complete no brainer - they are just working their PR machine to make us think they're trying to improve the team when in fact, they're just a bunch of cheapskates.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

They threw out a few BS stories today (Pepper's offer and Boldin) just to keep the Kool Aider's happy......and the 3 of them are very active on the board today.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots3638. Show patriots3638's posts

I dont' get it!  I think the patriots are trying to take care of their own first and unfortunately by time we dip our toe in it will be too late.  I hope I am wrong and hopefully we make some great selections in the draft.....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

better off, he's injury prone. BB should go after Walter

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from smorgan86. Show smorgan86's posts

In Response to Re: NO BOLDIN:
    better off, he's injury prone. BB should go after Walter
    Posted by kansaspatriot

Yeah, we're better off. How come every time we DON'T get a player we are "better off"
    In Bill we Trust right?? Guess what, Bill is killing this team then he'll be off the KC or somewhere..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: NO BOLDIN : Yeah, we're better off. Hoe come every time we DON'T get a player we are "better off" In Bill we Trust right?? Guess what, Bill is killing this team then he'll be off the KC or somewhere..
    Posted by smorgan86

LOL, yeah BB would go to KC when he's pretty much the top dog in NE, it will all wash out in the end, Boldin would be a gamble. he just wants money, not to be a team player

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from looneyman. Show looneyman's posts

It is not a bad thing that they did not trade for Boldin. He is a player who has been running his mouth about not getting paid. I would rather sign Walter at about half of what Boldin would demand because Walter is a team player and is smart enough to not demand more than he may be worth, ok no one is worth the millions they make

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

It is all about keeping your own players first. TBC was the first to re-sign,Faulk will be next followed by Bodden. The latest Patriot rumor has them interested in re-acquiring Le Kevin Smith,I know he's not Peppers but he has played in this system before so there is no retraining involved. Sometimes you get cake  and other times you get Chocolate frosted Cake!! Looks like the Patriots are settling for Cake.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Patriots | Wanted Boldin on a one-year deal
    Comment (0) Tweet me!
    Fri, 05 Mar 2010 19:45:22 -0800

ESPN's Chris Mortensen reports the New England Patriots wanted WR Anquan Boldin, but on a one-year deal. Boldin was traded to the Baltimore Ravens Friday, March 5.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

I dont believe it, I just dont, all the good players are going fast - and the Patriots are going to be left with all the scraps - as usual...  Boldin for those picks seems like a STEAL for the Ravens, you have to think - the Pats were never in it as we were made to believe - otherwise why wouldnt they give up those pics for him - its a complete no brainer - they are just working their PR machine to make us think they're trying to improve the team when in fact, they're just a bunch of cheapskates.
    Posted by Plastics017

Do you think its possible that BB had a little better insight into this guy than anyone on this board?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

Mortensen of ESPN reported the Pats wanted Boldin but they wanted him at his current contract and would only give him one year deal to " prove" himself......thats fine by me.......has he ever played a whole season? he is never healthy.............

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

sorry PatsR fine in 09. I just saw your post..............

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BXBoston. Show BXBoston's posts

The Pats arent going to make a big signing Kraft pockets are so tight its like he's checking his blood pressure. Its an uncapped salary season we HAVE to make some moves. Jets, Ravens and Colts are looking like the teams to beat next year and with Revis and Cromartie as D' backs. WOW yea our RUN game better be top notch.