no branch

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from koft. Show koft's posts

no branch

it easy to see why dione branch should play somewhere besides NE next season. he`s getting up there in years for a wide receiver, and part of his knee is missing. am i missing something here? why not get someone who is top-shelf material for the team`s #3 receiver?  is gaffney available?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: no branch

yeah BB made a mess of the WRs this past year, going g. lewis and galloway.  he could 've kept some continuity with gaffney

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

You can't talk about getting "top shelf material" then throw Gaffney's name out there.  He's a decent 3rd receiver and this team can use him, but he's not elite by any means.  If Seattle does indeed cut Branch, I hope NE brings him in for a look to see what he has left......

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

In hindsight it's easy to say BB was wrong, but who knew that Galloway and Lewis wouldn't work out? How many mediocre receivers should they have brought in? I guess the easy answer is to find a guy who you know how can play, but they'll have to pay for that one way or another.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

letting Gaffney go was a big mistake.

+1 

I was a fan as soon as the Pats added him to the team.  Hopefully, the team will upgrade over Gaffney; get themsleves another top WR and things miserable for opposing teams.