No Chung, no Mankins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

No Chung, no Mankins

A bit concerned about how an already weak secondary will fare without Chung and Gregory... hopefully the guys back there will step up today.

Donald Thomas is an admirable replacement, but Mankins needs to get healthy soon.

No Bolden means Ridley and Vereen will have to step up.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Re: No Chung, no Mankins

Don't want to start anything but I haven't been impressed with Chung anyway so maybe with a full week of practice hopefully there may be a little better communication and technique back there at the Safety position with whoever is back there. 

I like to see if anyone else can step up and play atleast servicable.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

With Chung out, I'd love to see McCourty make the move to FS and kick Dowling and Dennard down to the CB position, with Arrington or Moore in the slot.

I feel like McCourty is the only true FS on the team. Both Chung and Wilson are much better suited to be playing down in the box, as a quick-closing, physical presence against the run and against TEs. McCourty has a lot of more range, and seems like a true ball-hawk.

LCB: Dennard

RCB: Dowling

SCB: Arrington/Moore

FS: McCourty

SS: Wilson

I think that's the best lineup for today, and could be our best lineup, even with Chung healthy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Not really saying much when it comes to Chung. He is a bit overrated if you ask me. Had that one monster game against Miami and thats been about it. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Like no Chung is a big deal.  Start Ebner

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Chung is not who we thought he was. Mankinss is, and he'll be missed

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Oh no!! Patrick (I couldn't cover a bed with a quilt) Chung is out!! What are we going to do?

Sections
Shortcuts