No Coach is perfect

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

No Coach is perfect

And as great as BB is, and he is the best, he still needs a crack upside the head for the BS he pulled on Wes earlier this season.

Wes, player of the game. Congrats on breaking Rice's record on 10 or more catch games.

You have my permission to spike the game ball off BB's noggin'

Just sayin'

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Re: No Coach is perfect

What exactly did he do to Wes?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What exactly did he do to Wes?

[/QUOTE]

he edelman'd him

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Fair points indeed.

My aggravation over how Welker was treated really pizzes me off. Wes is one of the "special" ones with more heart and courage than men twice his size. What he has done for NE is also "special" and I love BB but he was FLAT OUT WRONG on what he did to Wes.

And I have said this from day one....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Men....stand up and be counted....call it like it was. BB did NOT have Wes in the early games plans when the season started.

Wes should have been correctly compensated a LONG, LONG  TIME AGO!

Ain't backin' down and I fear no man on this one.....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Were you in the locker room? Do you know the reasons why he might have used him the way he did? Do you think he did it to hurt the team? He's getting $9 million plus this year. I think that's fair comp.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Disagree. Lloyd bailed them out time and again.

And, as did the D, which is being discussed in another thread. I knew BB would go vanilla on D and treat it as a way to get back up guys reps.   GREAT coaching, actually. Rest the starters against a 2-12 team.

I just didn't expect our offense to be so awful for huge chunks of the game.

The more turnovers by the D and holding them to mostly FGs, won this game.

[/QUOTE]

Sorry I like Lloyd and think he is finally coming around but he messed up on the first redzone trip when he had his man beat and instead of doing the out pattern he did a juke and then the out pattern, problem is Tom threw it already and it missed him. The other play was on the next drive I believe when Tom threw his second INT, Tom threw it perfect IF branden keeps coming across but I suspect he was feeling a big hit coming(now I didn't play at that level and it takes big jewels to do that) but that was his fault. He did pull in some nice stuff but if I had to let one go it would not be WES WELKER!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Were you in the locker room? Do you know the reasons why he might have used him the way he did? Do you think he did it to hurt the team? He's getting $9 million plus this year. I think that's fair comp.

[/QUOTE]

yea i have no idea. im just saying he is referring to edelman playing a bigger role earlier in the season and wes playing a more limited role. it obviously hasnt mattered because wes has over 100 catches this season anyway.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

[QUOTE]

And, as did the D, which is being discussed in another thread. I knew BB would go vanilla on D and treat it as a way to get back up guys reps.   GREAT coaching, actually. Rest the starters against a 2-12 team.

I just didn't expect our offense to be so awful for huge chunks of the game.

The more turnovers by the D and holding them to mostly FGs, won this game.

[/QUOTE]What disappoints me about Lloyd is that he hardly ever seems to get any separation. I guess I just expected more speed from him. And on that pick over the middle, if Lloyd doesn't think he has a chance to catch that ball, I would hope that he could at least knock it down. Maybe one of the reasons that guys don't get any separation is that Brady is under pressure too soon. Of course there are times when Brady stands back there and looks and looks and still you can't see an open receiver. All in all, the offense looked pretty dismal against the last place Jags.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

I pay my help for production....as in results...

Silly me.....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Please. He also made a great grab on a very high throw over the middle, too.  The problem is, they didn't get him involved early in this game, mainly because Brady had thrown 2 INTs, which then had them panic again and start going to even more shotgun spread finesse.

Lloyd is a better WR when Brady is under center and more so in a traditional base offense.

His routes are a little deeper than Welker, obviously. 

I agree 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

i like what lloyd brings to the table.....i do think he struggles at getting separation some times, but when he does get some separation you see the kind of talent he has. that catch across the middle today was beautiful.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Welker needs to stay, PERIOD!  Shame on BB for trying to phase him out at the start of the season but WW once again shows how this Offense needs him.  Brady-Welker 4 life!  POW!

Also, Hernandez needs to be a bit more reliable, he had some drops again today .

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Can Lloyd catch a ball without rolling on the ground?  Does anyone get fewer YAC than Lloyd?  I like what he brings to the team, but we still need a receiver who can run downfield, catch the ball, and keep going.  Too bad Stallworth got hurt.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL. WW was clutch today. Lloyd had a decent game.