No Denver Pats game for me, thanks Bob

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lioneljoe. Show lioneljoe's posts

No Denver Pats game for me, thanks Bob

I'm a Pats fan and season ticket holder from central NY. Thanks to the efforts of Bob Kraft the Broncos-Patstriots game will not be on Sunday night. Instead, I am condemed to watch the Eagles-Jets. See the TV coverage map for your self.
    Look at the second map, the red is everyone who will see Pats-Boncos. The blue in NY is the unlucky viewers who have to suffer the Jests game. Sigh...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lioneljoe. Show lioneljoe's posts

Re: No Denver Pats game for me, thanks Bob

oops, heres the TV coverage map http://the506.com/nflmaps/2011/wk15.html

Any other suffering Patriot fans and season ticket holders in NY?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Watch it on your computer.

http://www.firstrowsports.tv/sport/football.html

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Such is life man. I didn't want the game on Sunday night either. I lived in Toronto in the 90s and was only able to see the Patriots when they played the Bills, so I bought the NFL package. Get it, its so worth it (although they didn't have these fancy sites like now where you can watch any game you want).

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichFan. Show MichFan's posts

I live in Michigan close to Toledo and they carry the rotten Browns most of the time and will this week.  I can also pull in Detroit off DIRECTV but often times they don't televise a game on NBC unless it's the AFC's game to televise when a AFC team plays the Lions or however that works.
    I've streamed other games on firstrow before and it's okay most of the time.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lioneljoe. Show lioneljoe's posts

In Response to Re: No Denver Pats game for me, thanks Bob:
    [QUOTE]Watch it on your computer. http://www.firstrowsports.tv/sport/football.html
    Posted by PatsRfineIn09[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the link, I will give it a try. At least I am able to attend all the home games and get get to see the Pats in Buffalo in person.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

DirecTV.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Sports Bar

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

If you are a football fan living outside of NE, get DirecTV if you can get line of sight.  Worth every, single penny. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

It's called the NFL package and you can purchase it on Direct TV-any real football fan would do so and not complain! Be thankful you have an NFL team etc,etc!!!!! to root for unlike Montanans, Wyomings, South Dakota, N Dakota,Utah, Mississippi, Alabama, In Response to No Denver Pats game for me, thanks Bob:
    [QUOTE]I'm a Pats fan and season ticket holder from central NY. Thanks to the efforts of Bob Kraft the Broncos-Patstriots game will not be on Sunday night. Instead, I am condemed to watch the Eagles-Jets. See the TV coverage map for your self. Look at the second map, the red is everyone who will see Pats-Boncos. The blue in NY is the unlucky viewers who have to suffer the Jests game. Sigh...
    Posted by lioneljoe[/QUOTE]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Yeah, there are plenty of options in 2011.  All of the above are good suggestions.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In Response to Re: No Denver Pats game for me, thanks Bob:
    [QUOTE]Sports Bar
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

I'll sheckon that!

(Hick!)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I live in pennsylvania, and I have to pony up the bucks to get the sunday ticket package.  My wife just rolls her eyes.........  If I can't watch the Patriots, I won't even watch football.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Do you live in western or eastern Penn Dave?In Response to Re: No Denver Pats game for me, thanks Bob:
    [QUOTE]I live in pennsylvania, and I have to pony up the bucks to get the sunday ticket package.  My wife just rolls her eyes.........  If I can't watch the Patriots, I won't even watch football.  
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

It's called the NFL package and you can purchase it on Direct TV-any real football fan would do so and not complain! Be thankful you have an NFL team etc,etc!!!!! to root for unlike Montanans, Wyomings, South Dakota, N Dakota,Utah, Mississippi, Alabama, In Response to No Denver Pats game for me, thanks Bob:

In Alabama all that matters is the Crimson Tide and Auburn. There is no other football.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Never lived there but I hear College Football is Religion down in those parts. Crazy for their college football?In Response to Re: No Denver Pats game for me, thanks Bob:
    [QUOTE]It's called the NFL package and you can purchase it on Direct TV-any real football fan would do so and not complain! Be thankful you have an NFL team etc,etc!!!!! to root for unlike Montanans, Wyomings, South Dakota, N Dakota,Utah, Mississippi, Alabama, In Response to No Denver Pats game for me, thanks Bob : In Alabama all that matters is the Crimson Tide and Auburn. There is no other football.
    Posted by Philskiw1[/QUOTE]

Sections
Shortcuts