No donning of the "division champ hats/shirts

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from emilycuba33. Show emilycuba33's posts

No donning of the "division champ hats/shirts

Anyone else notice that Bob Kraft was the only person to have a division hat on.  Do you think the vets are sending the message to the rookies that they haven't accomplished anything yet?  OR, are they playing it down to let the Jets know that it wasn't a big deal to win the division?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

Re: No donning of the "division champ hats/shirts

i thought they were forced to wear them so that the nfl shop could sell them? but to be honest i dont know of any pats fans that would spend money of division champs gear. not until the shirts were like 2 dollars in the clearence bin anyway

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

I bought the 2007 afc division champ stuff, never the afc east stuff, and was let down by that painfull SB loss so my new policy is sticking to SB champs stuff!

Go Pats!  (I want a new hat and t-shirt in January! :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

I think those "special" shirts and hats are a complete crock.  I'm glad they didn't don them.  I loved it when Tim Lincecum kept his Giants cap on after they won it. Some guy doling out the hats and shirts was trying to get him to put on a hat and he just ignored him.  I would love to see a whole team do that.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from e4smith. Show e4smith's posts

On a day when the Pats won 34-3, clinched the AFC East and home-field throughout the play-offs, and earned some much needed rest...

...It was the Jets who were celebrating because they lost and still backed into the playoffs for the second year in a row. Priceless.

Tells you all you need to know about the difference between these two teams.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In Response to Re: No donning of the "division champ hats/shirts:
    [QUOTE]I think those "special" shirts and hats are a complete crock.  I'm glad they didn't don them.  I loved it when Tim Lincecum kept his Giants cap on after they won it. Some guy doling out the hats and shirts was trying to get him to put on a hat and he just ignored him.  I would love to see a whole team do that.
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]

That's because he was "medicated"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LatenightOwl. Show LatenightOwl's posts

Division and AFC Champions gear is for the lamest casual fans.

Back in 1985 or in 1996, it was cool because it didn't happen to often so the pride of that certain achievement was bearable.  However, in light of the consistent Super Bowls made in the last 10 years, real fans don't waste their time on goals that are merely stepping stones.

The players can wear it, and even forced to by the NFL for all I care. It does not bother me. They personally sacrificed a piece of their heart and soul to the team. EARNED indeed!

The NFL is capitalizing on those suckers who work themselves up into a frenzy and think getting a keychain with their team's logo on it is soooo cool! 

You know what's cool? Getting back to the Super Bowl. Leave the precious Divisional gear for the Kansas City's and St. Louis'.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

In Response to Re: No donning of the "division champ hats/shirts:
    [QUOTE]Division and AFC Champions gear is for the lamest casual fans. Back in 1985 or in 1996, it was cool because it didn't happen to often so the pride of that certain achievement was bearable.  However, in light of the consistent Super Bowls made in the last 10 years, real fans don't waste their time on goals that are merely stepping stones. The players can wear it, and even forced to by the NFL for all I care. It does not bother me. They personally sacrificed a piece of their heart and soul to the team. EARNED indeed! The NFL is capitalizing on those suckers who work themselves up into a frenzy and think getting a keychain with their team's logo on it is soooo cool!  You know what's cool? Getting back to the Super Bowl. Leave the precious Divisional gear for the Kansas City's and St. Louis'.
    Posted by LatenightOwl[/QUOTE]

i have to disagree with you on the AFC champ gear. few of the years the AFC champ hats and shirts looked better than the superbowl shirt/hat

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishJPM11. Show IrishJPM11's posts

It may have looked better...but it sure the hell didn't feel or fit better.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

If someone sends me a free one I might wear it but pay for one? Nope. I'm happy with my old faded, frayed Pat Patriot hat.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

My favorite Patriots hat is their 2001-2002 AFC Championship hat (white, with the red AFC logo on it).

Nonetheless, I'm also going to ignore the "division championship" and the "#1 seed" hoopla except insofar as it affects our potential playoff matchups. 

The Super Bowl is all that matters.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

i actually really like the one brady wears, with the N and E and the logo. really sharp, If they make that with a little superbowl logo on the side ill probably pick it up.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I like the white mesh back with the blue front, Pat Patriot logo one that Ivan Fears wore a lot this year.

Not a big fan of the TB/NE ones where the letters are way too big on the front of the hat. 

Too busy.

Sections
Shortcuts