No excuse for Jennings not visiting Foxboro.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Re: No excuse for Jennings not visiting Foxboro.

In response to DontQuestionBB's comment:

No reason for the Pats not to be looking at Greg Jennings.  They need another legit Wideout for any chance at a Superbowl run.  With the loss of Welker, this offense took a major step back.  If they don't make some move fast,  they might not even be a playoff team.

he is to expensive

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

He is physically in Minnesota trying to leverage the Vikings for more money from the Pack.  Why would he physically come here?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

if they didn't just get DA i might agree with you... but i don't see uncle bill going out and spending big money on Jennings after they just spent to get Amendola.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

No reason for the Pats not to be looking at Greg Jennings.  They need another legit Wideout for any chance at a Superbowl run.  With the loss of Welker, this offense took a major step back.  If they don't make some move fast,  they might not even be a playoff team.

Yeah whatever you say troll.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

If they DO make "some move fast", it'll probably end up being the wrong one. Go ahead and research any "fast" moves they made in free agency. Adalius Thomas was signed before half the league knew FA started. Colvin as well. Freak injury or not, it turned out how it did.

Other moves, however...like Harrison, Vrabel, Waters, Moss/Welker trades all happened well into the offseason, often as late as draft time.

PATIENCE!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

if they didn't just get DA i might agree with you... but i don't see uncle bill going out and spending big money on Jennings after they just spent to get Amendola.

They should have kept Welker and gone after Jennings.  Nice move signing Wallace by the way, Tannehill's production should skyrocket.

he is a gamechanger. Bringing the top off of defenses should open up the field for Hartline (who is really coming into his own as a quality WR), Bess and our future TE to do some damage at intermediate/short ranges. A little overpriced, but you gotta pay to play. we had a lot of cap space, might as well use it.

there are talks of us bringing in another WR too. maybe Jennings (doubtful). At this point i am focused on us getting a couple corners to sure up our defense. Maybe another pass rusher to compliment The MONSTER Cam Wake.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

In response to ma6dragon9's comment:

If they DO make "some move fast", it'll probably end up being the wrong one. Go ahead and research any "fast" moves they made in free agency. Adalius Thomas was signed before half the league knew FA started. Colvin as well. Freak injury or not, it turned out how it did.

Other moves, however...like Harrison, Vrabel, Waters, Moss/Welker trades all happened well into the offseason, often as late as draft time.

PATIENCE!

Enough patience, resign Talib already! Corners are flying off the market left and right!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

PATIENCE!

Do you mean patience like last years free agent signings?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

In response to pcmIV's comment:

He is physically in Minnesota trying to leverage the Vikings for more money from the Pack.  Why would he physically come here?

Yeah, he's using Minny to be able to stay with GB at the highest price possible.

Huge ego.

wanting to get paid means you have a big ego?? football players have a short shelf life and are giving up their bodies by playing. i'd want to be properly compensated too.....

besides, their agents are usually responsible for tactics like this..

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

DontquestionBB is the best advice I can give you. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to thehub's comment:

Just go to show you what He knows about football. He praises a perrenial loosing team and bashes one of the most successful teams of the last 10 years. Psshh

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:

Just go to show you what He knows about football. He praises a perrenial losing team and bashes one of the most successful teams of the last 10 years. Psshh

i don't see what the past has to do with what is going to happen next year. that stings res, i thought we were friends? :)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Just go to show you what He knows about football. He praises a perrenial losing team and bashes one of the most successful teams of the last 10 years. Psshh

i don't see what the past has to do with what is going to happen next year. that stings res, i thought we were friends? :)

Im just calling it like i see it. I think even with all the additions the Dolphins have made they go 8-8 at best next year. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

In response to PATSchampsSB's comment:

he is to expensive

Bingo. They have made their big money move this year. No, I'm not be facetious.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Im just calling it like i see it. I think even with all the additions the Dolphins have made they go 8-8 at best next year. 

as currently constructed i agree. But, they still have money to spend and a lot of draft picks. when all is said and done they could have a formidable team. Especially considering Tannehill is only going to get better going forward. the kid has ~30 games at QB under his belt (and last season he had no weapons).

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Tsk tsk tsk-Now everybody is questioning BB.

I thought you all thought he was or is some sort of a genuis?

I don't think Brady is thinking that at all right now!An unhappy QB is not good for any organization.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

PATIENCE!

You mean like Bodden, Fanene, Gaffney, Caldwell, Stallworth, Springs, Gallery, Shia, Lewis, Galloway, Ocho, I could do this all day. For every one they hit on there are 20 that count towards dead money they don't

If not for Brady any GM that had the offseason the Pats had in 12' would be fired

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

PATIENCE!

You mean like Bodden, Fanene, Gaffney, Caldwell, Stallworth, Springs, Gallery, Shia, Lewis, Galloway, Ocho, I could do this all day. For every one they hit on there are 20 that count towards dead money they don't

If not for Brady any GM that had the offseason the Pats had in 12' would be fired

Dude, you've gone off over the ledge.  Heed my advice: take a break from BDC for the next couple of days, drink a few brewskies, go golfing, come back in a week and reevaluate your outlook on BB and this team.  

Ever since Welker's departure it's panic alarm from you when normally you're a very rational/solid poster.  This is the 3rd day of FA.  This isn't BB's first time around the block.  Relax.  BB will make a few moves, the young guys on our current roster will progress, and the Pats will be contending for another Super Bowl next year.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Everybody else: Please ignore this DQBB character.  He's obviously a desperate troll trying to rile everybody up.

DQBB: if you are a sincere Pats fan, why don't you lay out your moves that you would make as a GM this offseason.  Be sure to include annual salaries that fit into each year's cap.  If you can't, quit crying.  

All of these keyboard GM's b*tch and moan about how "we need a stud 6'5 outside receiver, a dominant pass rusher, a hard hitting safety, a shut down cornerback, and better offensive lineman!  our team has so many holes!"  We are building a complete, balanced roster that is restricted by a salary cap.  This isn't Madden 2013 where you can turn the salary off and sign every big name free agent.  Ugh.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

If this is true there is no reason no to be going after Jennings

Free agent Greg Jennings was reportedly asking for $11 million per year when the signing period opened on Tuesday.

As Vikings beat writer Tom Pelissero notes, the receiver market "appears to have cooled." Wes Welker and Danny Amendola both took roughly $6 million per year, and Jennings isn't drawing strong interest since Mike Wallace signed. One NFL personnel man believes $8 million annually might be "stretching it" for Jennings, at this point. Another personnel director guessed that Jennings will end up signing for between $7 million and $8 million per, perhaps on a two- to three-year deal. Jennings is entering his age-30 season. Related:  Vikings   Source:  ESPN 1500 Twin Cities Mar 14 - 6:39 PM

Sections
Shortcuts