No fire in Brady's eyes

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

Re: No fire in Brady's eyes

another disaster in january

reading too many of their clippings

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

Brady looks as though he already lost the game.... Crumpler drops the ball, so far Woodhead is the only one playing good football

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

Why didn't they go into hurry up offense after the 2 minute warning? Took their time had a 3 and out and then that riduclous punt fake.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinscam. Show bruinscam's posts

omg  its like he's on the take

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinscam. Show bruinscam's posts

this game is over

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from chuchos. Show chuchos's posts

This game's over.  Sadly.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

What a way to end a fourteen and two season. Just a shocker that BB could not keep them ready.  Hard to take.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Micksoxx. Show Micksoxx's posts

This is the last time I fall for this "offesnive juggeranut" crap.  Pathetic.  Congrats to the O-line for pulling another no show a la the 07 Superbowl.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

Boomer hust said it best.....no fire ....It's Giselle.  I jest.   But he's turning into a big Pussee.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

Really outta character performance today....Very disappointing...

Too bad and I'm not going to blame the refs either either despite a number of missed calls....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronf. Show ronf's posts

Brady did look alittle flat! The first drive went well until the INT. Jets played good D and ran the ball keeping Brady off the field. In contrast the Pats D did very little except stop the Jets from running up the middle. Pats had no pass rush other than Wilfork collapsing the pocket in the first half. You'll hear it over and over again, "the Pats need a edge pass rusher"! The Jets ran wide and attacked the edge. Here's hoping the Pats come up big with defensive players in this next years draft. Also, hopefully Kraft openings the purse strings and brings in a couple of key free agents. Crumpler was a good addition this year.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Very simple Brady didn't bring his A game. He brought his C game as in See ya next year! Oh well nice season Patriots fans,maybe next year! Please move Vollmer over to LT and draft young stud O-linemen! 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 3SB-rings. Show 3SB-rings's posts

No change up to the hurry up offense, the only thing Brady is a master at.  He'll NEVER be able to connect on a bomb with any consistency...like Rivers, Rothlisberger,Manning,Rogers, and to some extent SANCHEZ.  Did they practice at all?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bspikes55. Show Bspikes55's posts

Brady is soooooo soft its not even funny. he dosent wana play hard or get hit.
    Also everybody favorite conelly played liek shhiit letting brady get sacked twice and forcing them to run left all the time. Light also is old and just like brady needs to be replaced.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

You are giving him to much............I don't even see that........nothing but a guy going through the motions............

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Prophetic Ryan was 2nd only to Joe Namath in Jet history in predicting a victory.

A lot of good comments in posts re: Brady not as sharp as usual but the game was still winnable but reasons we didn't:

Real difference in the game:

Brady 5 sacks 1 interception

Sanchez No Sacks & No Interceptions

We had no pass rush & even with little pressure on Sanchez, some receivers needed to make amazing catches.

We also dropped some key passes that despite constant pressure on Brady were catchable & would have kept drives alive & Jets off the field.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

stats are for losers we lost plain and simple........if this......if that.........total B.S

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

Facts no one wants to face......
    1) Brady is past his prime
    2) Brady does NOT have the fire he once had and showed it today
    3) The NFL is fixed, rigged, just like Pro Wrestling, Nascar, Jai Alai, Basketball...
    When will you people wake up, its sports entertainment run by billionaires collecting your money... LOL! oh you are all sooo blind

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from expertmike. Show expertmike's posts

In Response to Re: No fire in Brady's eyes:
    [QUOTE]Facts no one wants to face...... 1) Brady is past his prime 2) Brady does NOT have the fire he once had and showed it today 

>>> 3) The NFL is fixed, rigged, just like Pro Wrestling, Nascar, Jai Alai, Basketball... When will you people wake up, its sports entertainment run by billionaires collecting your money... LOL! oh you are all sooo blind
    Posted by Stommmper[/QUOTE]

===============
    I think you're on to something with point 3). 

Could the NFL have made a Business decision that's it in the best interests of the NFL to have a NYC team progress deep into the playoffs?  Even before the season started, the Jets were the chosen ones.

It's hard to explain TB's and BB's performance any other way. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JAGUAR23. Show JAGUAR23's posts

PENALITIES, DROPPED PASSES, MISCOMMUNICATION, FAKE PUNTS, INTERCEPTION AND NO PASS RUSH ON CRYBABY SANCHEZ COST US THE GAME.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from laxnpats. Show laxnpats's posts

idk i guess after 3 superbowls he doesnt really care i mean his life is borderline perfect for what we know

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bingobilly. Show bingobilly's posts

Of course, failure or success always falls on the head coach and rightfully so.  However, Brady and the offense appeared to be going full steam ahead up until the int.  Afterwards Brady looked and acted like he was sulking or pouting especially sitting on the bench by himself with his head down. 

Somebody needed to shake him out of it but apparently nobody volunteered including the head coach.  The offense seemed to sense his change of mood and stop fighting.  Did they really think this was not going to be a war?

If in fact, this offense did their job as they did all season then the Patriots more than likely would have won even though the Jets scored realistically 21 points (the last 7 would not have happened). 

Somebody (maybe it was the head coach) forgot to tell this team that this was a playoff game and there are no tomorrows only today.  Unfortunately somebody did tell the Jets about this revelation...   

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Yup, Brady falls apart in every big game in which he has a big, bad play - either an INT or a fumble.  He was wussy for most of the 40 minutes after that play. I turned to my step-dad after that INT and said, "The Pats are going to lose.  Brady always has a bad game and loses when he throws a pick in a big game."

I saw threads here blaming Giselle.  That's balderdash and misogynist. His problems began before he met her. He psychologically failed in this game. He's been this way every since he folded in Denver in the 2005 season. Case in point, I used to feel immortal on my bicycle.  You couldn't touch me.  Whether screaming down mountain roads at 50+ mph or recklessly tearing down rock-strewn trails at full speed, I could not be stopped. I was the guy to follow. But after I got clocked by a drunk and nearly killed, I was never the same on my bike, always worried about my mortality, now timid. Being a good athlete begins with the head. If Brady wants to recover his mojo, he needs to see a shrink.