NO GLOATING HERE

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: NO GLOATING HERE

congrats man, great game, stupid mistakes did the pats in, but hey the best teams take advantage of the mistakes and the giants did just that

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

Congrats to your Giants. They are tough team. Pats had their chances but blew it and in the end Eli got them the go ahead.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Nice of you Jints. Thx. It could easily have gone the other way.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

Congrats...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

congrats to your team man! there were alot of opportunites to win on many plays for either side, the giants came up big when they needed too.  enjoy your world championship!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

Congrats Jints.  Your team played better today!!!  No doubt about it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pschuller. Show pschuller's posts

In Response to NO GLOATING HERE:
    It was another classic. A nail-biting, hear-in-your-mouth, edge-of-your-seat classic. Both SB's will link these two teams/franchises just like the old Steeler-Cowboys in the 1970's. Kudos to Bellichick on his classy, heartfelt embrace of Coughlin at the end of the game. Brady and Bellichick are still first ballot hall of famers and have nothing to be ashamed of. It was another classic.
    Posted by JintsFan

We've been losing a lot to NY teams lately, but at least you guys are a little better in the class dept. than the Jets.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

The Pats just made too many little mistakes and in the end the Giants made them pay for it. It's a depressing loss because we feel the pats should have won it. The Pats had the ball and the lead with 4 minutes left. As soon as Welker dropped that pass the giants must have felt like they had escaped and would make the Pats pay for it, and they did.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

Congrats. The team that played better won.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Congrats Jints.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

The Giants were the real thing.  My numbers were not far off.

Congrats.  Good game to the last second. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

You're classier than I expected.  Congrats.  The Jets are still the little brother of NY.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

In response to "NO GLOATING HERE":
    It was another classic. A nail-biting, hear-in-your-mouth, edge-of-your-seat classic. Both SB's will link these two teams/franchises just like the old Steeler-Cowboys in the 1970's. Kudos to Bellichick on his classy, heartfelt embrace of Coughlin at the end of the game. Brady and Bellichick are still first ballot hall of famers and have nothing to be ashamed of. It was another classic. Posted by JintsFan
    I was able to somehow fall a sleep after the game and now awake Congrats anyways

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Finally a classy post from Jints fan. Wish you'd been more like this in the weeks leading up to this, would have been fun. But, thanks. I do wish Gronk had been healthy for this game, but you have to run with what you got.

And, congrats. The Giants deserved the victory without a doubt and I tip my hat. Eli Manning is absolutely an elite quarterback now. The Giants talked too much before the game for my taste but they absolutely backed it up and I totally respect this organization. I'm still not sure how you guys won 6 or 7 elimination games but you were the one team from the NFC I really did not want to see, and tonight was why. 

I do hope this reframes 2007 a bit. The Giants and the Pats are rivals with pretty evently matched teams, the Giants I'd give a slight edge to at this point. 

Man it would be classic if we can meet in the Super Bowl one more time. 

Enjoy the victory.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Patriots had their chances to win the game, they made some mistakes, dropped some passes.  I guess when that happens the other team wins, just ask the packers.  Patriots didn't play great but almost did enough to win.   Congrats to the Giants.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

It was another classic. A nail-biting, hear-in-your-mouth, edge-of-your-seat classic. Both SB's will link these two teams/franchises just like the old Steeler-Cowboys in the 1970's. Kudos to Bellichick on his classy, heartfelt embrace of Coughlin at the end of the game. Brady and Bellichick are still first ballot hall of famers and have nothing to be ashamed of. It was another classic.
    Posted by JintsFan

Congrats, Jints. Enjoy the moment. The Pats played well. They just got beat.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickDisciple. Show BelichickDisciple's posts

Congratulations - The Giants deserved to win, and Eli is the real deal. The Pats made too many mistakes, and the D couldn't stop the Giants. TOugh to be on the losing side, but as my wife reminded me 10,000 times yesterday, its only a game.

Same time next year?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Posted by JintsFan

As much as I DONT want to say it, when a team beats you the same way 3 times in a row... they are probably better than you.  For now.  Congrats on another incredible, scrappy, Championship.  The Giants had to beat the cream of the NFL crop just to get to the game, and they earned that trophy every step of the way.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

I already congratulated the Giants on a good win. 

A gloating fair-weather fan of the Giants? Naw, he has his own issues.

Sections
Shortcuts