NO GLOATING HERE

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JMichalski12. Show JMichalski12's posts

Re: NO GLOATING HERE

I must say congrats as well...The better team won

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: NO GLOATING HERE:
    I couldn't care less about Jints history here.  This particular thread is classy and, in my judgment, should be responded to in kind.  The Giants made fewer mistakes than the Pats made.  The Giants made the plays that were there to be made; the Pats did not.  Congrats to the Giants and their fans.
    Posted by ATJ

You're the guy in the movie that, after seeing the antogonist kill several people and him even trying to kill you at one point, now tells you he has changed his ways and could you help him from the cliff that he is about to fall from, please?

See ya.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Grats Jints Fan, you guys are world champs.  Good job to Coughlin, Eli and that awesome front on your defense.  See you in the preseason.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

They are who we thought they were! And we let 'em off the hook!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

In Response to NO GLOATING HERE:
    It was another classic. A nail-biting, hear-in-your-mouth, edge-of-your-seat classic. Both SB's will link these two teams/franchises just like the old Steeler-Cowboys in the 1970's. Kudos to Bellichick on his classy, heartfelt embrace of Coughlin at the end of the game. Brady and Bellichick are still first ballot hall of famers and have nothing to be ashamed of. It was another classic.
    Posted by JintsFan

Great game - classy note - nice win

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

It was another classic. A nail-biting, hear-in-your-mouth, edge-of-your-seat classic. Both SB's will link these two teams/franchises just like the old Steeler-Cowboys in the 1970's. Kudos to Bellichick on his classy, heartfelt embrace of Coughlin at the end of the game. Brady and Bellichick are still first ballot hall of famers and have nothing to be ashamed of. It was another classic.
    Posted by JintsFan

Good game Jints. I'm in agony but Coughlin called a GREAT plan and you guys made 1 or 2 more plays(at the most) then we did.

Congrats on your Super Bowl victory. It must feel good.

P.S I'm on a 48 hour binger

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: NO GLOATING HERE : Enoch cant you take my words in the sincere manner they were said, like most of ur better pats fans friends on here? You still are stuck on that "fair-weather" c**p...give it up. You are a sad creature...
    Posted by JintsFan

Because they aren't sincere. You are a troll and have been one since you arrived here. Given your history, posting saying you aren't gloating is simply gloating. You defined yourself that way. I am just reminding you that you are a phony. 

And, you are in fact a fair-weather fan of the team you claim to love. That disappearing act when they were losing was even noted by you. Please don't try and change history. 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from KRomine. Show KRomine's posts

In Response to Re: NO GLOATING HERE : no 9-7 team should go to the superbowl.
    Posted by MoreRings

How about teams that CHEAT?  Should they go?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfilio. Show portfilio's posts

Posted by JintsFan

Hi JintsFan.

Long time Giants fan from Brooklyn, here - now living in the Midwest.

In my youth (and that's going back to the late 1950s) I was always taught to be a good sportsman and to accept wins with humility and losses with graciousness. Obviously, you are taking this win with humility. And the Pats fans are taking the loss (if I may term it that way) with graciousness.

I have been monitoring WFAN online and note how the NYC reporters and fans alike are also not gloating over the outcome.  Everyone there is saying that it was a great game that was marked by much intensity and spirited effort.  As fans of this great game of football, we honor the Pats for their hard work and dedication to athletic excellence. The Pats put up a strong effort that was worthy of a win. One inch more and that Hail Mary pass would have been a winning play for them. Yes, it was that close.   Indeed, there are no losers in a game like this.  Therefore, we Giants fans honor them for their work and exemplary effort.

My heartfelt thanks to the Pats fans on this thread for their kind words in honoring the Giants and their fans ~ you are showing much class as did the Pats in the SB.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In Response to NO GLOATING HERE : Hi JintsFan. Long time Giants fan from Brooklyn, here - now living in the Midwest. In my youth (and that's going back to the late 1950s) I was always taught to be a good sportsman and to accept wins with humility and losses with graciousness. Obviously, you are taking this win with humility. And the Pats fans are taking the loss (if I may term it that way) with graciousness. I have been monitoring WFAN online and note how the NYC reporters and fans alike are also not gloating over the outcome.  Everyone there is saying that it was a great game that was marked by much intensity and spirited effort.  As fans of this great game of football, we honor the Pats for their hard work and dedication to athletic excellence. The Pats put up a strong effort that was worthy of a win. One inch more and that Hail Mary pass would have been a winning play for them. Yes, it was that close.   Indeed, there are no losers in a game like this.  Therefore, we Giants fans honor them for their work and exemplary effort. My heartfelt thanks to the Pats fans on this thread for their kind words in honoring the Giants and their fans ~ you are showing much class as did the Pats in the SB.
    Posted by portfilio

well chum, I guess you and I are about the same age. I was 10 years old back in 58. loved the giants and YA as the QB. You sir are a gentleman and a true sports fan. I very much appreciate your very classy post and thank you for it. And I once again congrat you and your team on your victory. see ya around back next season when it all starts again.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

In Response to Re: NO GLOATING HERE : How about teams that CHEAT?  Should they go?
    Posted by KRomine

Hey KRomine, 

at least "Gints Fan" trys to show some class.  

You on the other hand must be a Jets Fan because as the weak sister of Gotham, the only thing you can show is your backside.  

BTW, you are now on Ignore.  

Sections
Shortcuts