No Grimes

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: No Grimes

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

Everyone is Rusty when they agree with a well founded and intelligently formed opinion and vice versa.

Our Irrationals just can't see that because they're just not very bright people to begin with.

well u do have about 8+ other aliases and have been banned about 12 times so the idea that there are more than one of you is not too far a leap, you know? 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

the addition of Grimes (and subtraction of Sean Smith) makes my Dolphins horrible secondary somewhat solid. if they pick up another CB in the draft their pass D could be pretty darn good.

I woulda cried if the Pats signed Grimes.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

I'd like to see more depth at corner but not for the price tag that Grimes came with.  FA period still not done and draft ahead.

I also happen to agree with many of the points regarding the team that Irish made. I'd like to think that some of us can view the team and the GM/coach positively without being labeled crtiically. 

price tag? 5.5 mil is cheap for a good cb

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to bredbru's comment:

In response to ATJ's comment:

I'd like to see more depth at corner but not for the price tag that Grimes came with.  FA period still not done and draft ahead.

I also happen to agree with many of the points regarding the team that Irish made. I'd like to think that some of us can view the team and the GM/coach positively without being labeled crtiically. 

price tag? 5.5 mil is cheap for a good cb

I guess you missed the word 'depth' in my post.  $5.5 mil wouldn't be a bad price to pay if we were talking about a starter; I certainly wasn't. 

Sections
Shortcuts