No Haynesworth or Ellis against the Lions

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

No Haynesworth or Ellis against the Lions

Mike Reiss is reporting that we will most likely not see Ellis or Haynesworth Tonight. A little bit of a let down for me.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Re: No Haynesworth or Ellis against the Lions

Too bad I was looking forward to seeing Big Al line up tonight. Oh well. Enjoy the gameRerun(love the moniker BTW)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

You too and Thanks.. With the way everyone else has been playing this preseason it should still be a pretty entertaining game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

Same goes for Vereen. I was looking 4ward to seeing this kid play some ball.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

In Response to Re: No Haynesworth or Ellis against the Lions:
    [QUOTE]Same goes for Vereen. I was looking 4ward to seeing this kid play some ball.
    Posted by irishfanatic[/QUOTE]

Next week we should see them all for at least a quarter anyway.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

no need to play guys like Al & Ellis....let them rest & get healthier...same goes with Vereen...rest him this game let him practice next week & if he's 100% then let him play the final week...don't want to have him nursing a hammy all year....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

I hear kyle vanden boch isnt suppose to play tonight for the lions along with jahvid best.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

These guys don't need Preseason.  They will know what to do when the games that count start.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NE-decade-of-my-dreams. Show NE-decade-of-my-dreams's posts

Reiss: No Haynesworth, No Ellis, No Ras-I Dowling and No Vereen. I'm looking forward to seeing the rookies in action but the vets should be fine come the reg. season. Considering how well they've looked without these guys, I can only pray for the Patriots' opponents this season 'cuz they haven't got a chance. This should be a very fun team to watch.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I've decided that I'm not going to expect anything out of Ras I this year. I was hoping that this year we would have the perfect compliment of D-backs for the D-line. No doubt in my mind we could have the best D-Line in all of football. We'll unvail them against the Fins on Monday night. Next preseason I would sit the important starters. Moss missed preseason and he did just fine.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

good point and keeps them fresh too!    In Response to Re: No Haynesworth or Ellis against the Lions:
    [QUOTE]These guys don't need Preseason.  They will know what to do when the games that count start.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Great post?    In Response to Re: No Haynesworth or Ellis against the Lions:
    [QUOTE]
    Posted by csylvia79[/QUOTE]

Sections
Shortcuts