No huddle.........thoughts?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x4. Show sday4x4's posts

No huddle.........thoughts?

quote from article in past after Giants lost to Seattle

"We knew it was coming, we prepared for it but we just didn't have an answer for them today," defensive end Osi Umenyiora said of the Seahawks' no-huddle. "We practiced for that all week. We knew it was coming. We just weren't able to stop them."

could be way to approach game...use it more this time around

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: No huddle.........thoughts?

All day, don't let their defense rest or substitute

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

didn't someone post a thread on patriot tendencies; including no huddle.

If I recall correctly, our run game was pretty effective when in no huddle mode.

Would love to see more unpredictability/creativity w/ play calling; include more power runs when pulling a guard or using TE in motion.

One of the nice things about having Hernandez in the back field is that you truly don't know if he's gonna run, block, or do play action pass.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: No huddle.........thoughts?:
    [QUOTE] If I recall correctly, our run game was pretty effective when in no huddle mode. Would love to see more unpredictability/creativity w/ play calling; include more power runs when pulling a guard or using TE in motion. Posted by BubbaInHawaii[/QUOTE]

Yes, I would like to see them use the run play the Niners use , where the RB goes right, as 3 linemen pull left, and then the runner changes direction to the left and gains about 10+ yards. worked everytine against the Jints.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Spring most of the brand new surprise formations in the no-huddle.  After another layoff week, I'm sure that BB and Brady will set up a few more new ones.  Wait until the Giants put the wrong guys on the field, line up quickly so that there's no time, and see what ensues.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from brazilnut. Show brazilnut's posts

No huddle is a good weapon if used correctly. Giants are very aggressive on defense so we need to use that to our advantage with misdirection plays. Maybe even some draw plays. Teams always play the Pats to pass first, so need to use this to our advatntage. Pats win by ten 27 to17.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

It is far different when you have to face it than practice for it.  The Pats "no huddle" is no where like Seattle's,  but, this is meeting #2... we shall see.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]It is far different when you have to face it than practice for it.  The Pats "no huddle" is no where like Seattle's,  but, this is meeting #2... we shall see.
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

You saying Seattle's no huddle is better than ours?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

I'm a fan, but it had almost zero effect on the Ravens.  And to be honest, it didn't gas the Giants earlier this season, either. 

Love to see them stick with it, though.  Ravens were just too well-conditioned to make mistakes against it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No huddle.........thoughts? : You saying Seattle's no huddle is better than ours?
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]
    I meant in the opposite...  better words, "Seattle's can't compare to the Pats "no huddle" attack.".  Sorry!