NO, I WONT HAVE PEES WITH THAT!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-SPIKER. Show KOOLAID-SPIKER's posts

NO, I WONT HAVE PEES WITH THAT!

best move by bel in a while. hope it means getting an al groh on defense and doing the same with o'brien (but keeping him as an understudy) as u bring in a martz. we need some strength in coaches to create a stronger deliberative process for bel. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from gianfran. Show gianfran's posts

Re: NO, I WONT HAVE PEES WITH THAT!

The Pats' DC and OC have been peas and potatos, but no meat.  We need some real beefing up in these areas. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

No Pees but how about some Pepper as in Pepper Johnson. No Martz please he's too pass happy. The Pats have Mike Woicik as their strength coach.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

That just makes it that much more annoying. They must have known that Pees was leaving. Yet they they did nothing to hire Crennell- who was the best option on the open market.

They will probably promote some 30 year old that will be completely overwhelmed. But, I'm assuming, the new DC wont have the corners playing 10 yards of the opposing recievers on 3rd and 5. So that's a plus.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

Pees is talking to Miami ............Al. G. is with G. Tech now...........BB always promotes from with in.........look for Matt Patricia to be the next d cordinator......he is said to be good and up and coming like Mangini and Mc Dorker............

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

OK I will bite.

You want to complain about the DC but explain exactly why you would want either Al Groh OR Peppers over Pees?

Simply because you want "change"? I am not saying I agree or disagree with any of you because it's BB's defense anyway and the DC is just a caretaker of His system.

I am just wondering if any of you actually have a logical, factual reason why those guys would be better.

We already know Pees have better numbers with his defenses that either Romeo or Al Groh.

We also know that Peppers was in the Patriots organization for 4 years prior to dean Pees coming here and an addition 2 years more working together with Pees on the defense prior to BB promoting Pees not Pepper to DC. That promotion to Pees considering Pees had just 2 years with the Patriots system to Peppers 6 years.

Just curious.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

I have no idea what direction they will go in but it has been talked about well before this year that Matt Patricia was the next "bright rising star" within the coaching ranks with the Patriots.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Who was the first one?( bright rising star)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

That's not my saying but if you read and follow the Pats. That term is often used for the person in the BB coaching tree to be the next likely candidate to ascend, eventually, to a head coach one day.

The two prior were Mangini and McDaniels.

Both were written about as being widely respected in the NFL as promising young talent before becoming Coordinators.

Both were being talked about as people that other teams might drive to persuade away as coordinators before becoming them here.

Now you can dismiss both those guys but the fact of the matter is they both are still currently head coaches in the NFL.

Again it's not something I coined, just reiterating past and present writings from various sports writers. As well as past and present players words in various written and radio interviews.

Sections
Shortcuts