NO LEON, NO UD, NO GINTS, NO RUSTY

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

NO LEON, NO UD, NO GINTS, NO RUSTY

HEAVEN!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: NO LEON, NO UD, NO GINTS, NO RUSTY

Actually Rusty has been on many threads tonight.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

But they'll be back in force next year. Heck, give it until April and the draft. When Manning is crusing next season the same story will be sung. Another safety will go low on Gronk (trust me, this WILL happen again), and it will basically be a re-run of this year. Hopefully the Pats will have better injury luck and some improvements in key areas.  Anyhow, wait until they come back next season. They'll quickly forget about what just transpired. The media isn't really covering it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

TWO picks... ONe... Two...

Eight points... one Td... what a powerhouse... what a QB.... play against a tough D and this is all he has...

Denver gets D stroid... At least in our loses (remember we won 3) we took the lead.. lost it in the end... (once to a helmet with stickum and angel dust magic). Denver and Manning get Bee-loan-owt...

How bout the COUNT down to the MELT down...?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

They're mad bro !!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Hello, gents.  I won't be able to stick around today, but rest assured I am not going anywhere.  

Horrendous game last night for the Broncos.  Receivers held all night.  Flags stuck deeply in the pockets of the refs as if they were sewn in.  This was the formula the pats used in 2003 to beat the colts.  Nicely done.  

Complain as I might, I give all credit to Seahawks who challenged the refs to make calls and they didn't. I thought given the circumstances that Manning was as good as he could be.  

I've seen the thread headlines and I can tell that you guys are enjoying this more than the pats winning the superbowl, which really is sad.  You wonder why you catch so much isht as fans.  Look at the board today and last night and you'll have your reasons.  

Enjoy today my friends.  I suspect that this is the kind of joy you will be left with in the future.  I don't see the pats getting any better as Brady's career winds down, so your joy will be left with hating everyone else.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

Hello, gents.  I won't be able to stick around today, but rest assured I am not going anywhere.  

Horrendous game last night for the Broncos.  Receivers held all night.  Flags stuck deeply in the pockets of the refs as if they were sewn in.  This was the formula the pats used in 2003 to beat the colts.  Nicely done.  

Complain as I might, I give all credit to Seahawks who challenged the refs to make calls and they didn't. I thought given the circumstances that Manning was as good as he could be.  

I've seen the thread headlines and I can tell that you guys are enjoying this more than the pats winning the superbowl, which really is sad.  You wonder why you catch so much isht as fans.  Look at the board today and last night and you'll have your reasons.  

Enjoy today my friends.  I suspect that this is the kind of joy you will be left with in the future.  I don't see the pats getting any better as Brady's career winds down, so your joy will be left with hating everyone else.  

No not hating everyone just idiot-fans of other teams who come to the Pats forum...umm like you.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

FINALLY admitting hes a CHOKER in big games??? Still cant blame your boy and his THREE turnovers for the loss can you??? LMAO...Admitting also your boy cant win anything without Polian Refs throwing PI flags on every Wayne/Harrison flop??? ......BTW how long till you start up with Hes the Greatest??? Speaking of laughing backside off - what do you think Brady is doing right now????? BAHAHAHA

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Colts fan excuses and bitterness.  Skills they have perfected.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

No Papa John 18 either. That troll maybe Leon or Mike.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Receivers held all night.  Flags stuck deeply in the pockets of the refs as if they were sewn in. 

^ Pathetic.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Receivers held all night.  Flags stuck deeply in the pockets of the refs as if they were sewn in. 

^ Pathetic.

Dolts fans will never admit it but they KNOW (like everybody else in the country does) that phanom PIs were the only reason jughead ever won anything...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

After we lost to Denver I was in the I don't care who wins category. Then I was at my daughters volleyball tournament the next day and I saw a Denver fan and wished his team luck. He looked at me and saw I was a Pats fan and said I wouldn't get any sympothy from him. I didn't say any of thing I wanted and took the high road unlike him. I then and there wanted to Denver to not just lose but get beat so bad the whole Manning is the bets of all time talk can fly away for awhile and the captain choke stuff comes out. Well that game was perfect in my view!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

On the Broncos board (Orange Mane) some posters want to get rid of Welker, Decker and Fox. Others want Manning to retire.

There are threads about Bronco injuries and posts about Seahawk's roid use.

I only mention this because UD and company would have you believe this behavior is only found on Pat's boards.  UD comes here and blames the refs.  Even the Bronco's fans were saying "we can't blame the refs"

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

In response to AFNAV130's comment:

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

But they'll be back in force next year. Heck, give it until April and the draft. When Manning is crusing next season the same story will be sung. Another safety will go low on Gronk (trust me, this WILL happen again), and it will basically be a re-run of this year. Hopefully the Pats will have better injury luck and some improvements in key areas.  Anyhow, wait until they come back next season. They'll quickly forget about what just transpired. The media isn't really covering it.

I think the Pats need to adopt the same physical approach other teams do regarding on the edge of intentionally injuring an opponet

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

want some cheese ?

You're so upset .... now we all know you are not an Indy fan but a Peyton lover.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In response to JIMMYPROFFER's comment:

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:

On the Broncos board (Orange Mane) some posters want to get rid of Welker, Decker and Fox. Others want Manning to retire.

There are threads about Bronco injuries and posts about Seahawk's roid use.

I only mention this because UD and company would have you believe this behavior is only found on Pat's boards.  UD comes here and blames the refs.  Even the Bronco's fans were saying "we can't blame the refs"

Sounds identical to patsies fans except they always blame the refs.

Can't blame the refs when you lose by 5 touchdowns.  Unless you're UD

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In response to JIMMYPROFFER's comment:

Can't blame the refs when you lose by 5 touchdowns.  Unless you're UD

I've watched boston fans blame the refs/umps in every sport for years.

Their teams never just get beat, there's always luck or a conspiracy involved.

Show me any  post when the Pats lost by 5 touchdowns and any Pats fans blamed the refs. Yeah, that's not happening.   The point is every team has fans who make excuses.  

But here's UD blaming the refs after a 5 touchdown beat down.  That's just sad.  

• You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

WAIT A MINUTE - Now Underoo now saying Pats holding won in 2003?? What happened to pats only won because of Spygate thats hes been claiming since 2007??

• Sections
    Shortcuts