NO LEON, NO UD, NO GINTS, NO RUSTY

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Re: NO LEON, NO UD, NO GINTS, NO RUSTY

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wow I didn't realize that beating Rex grossman carried so much weight. Beating the greatest show on turf, I guess not so much. Peyton isn't as good as Eli. Eli beat Brady not Rex grossman. 

[/QUOTE]

Manning 'beat' Brady before he 'beat' Grossman that year, so your argument makes no sense at all. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to newenglanderinexile's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:
    [QUOTE]

On the Broncos board (Orange Mane) some posters want to get rid of Welker, Decker and Fox. Others want Manning to retire.

There are threads about Bronco injuries and posts about Seahawk's roid use.

I only mention this because UD and company would have you believe this behavior is only found on Pat's boards.  UD comes here and blames the refs.  Even the Bronco's fans were saying "we can't blame the refs"

[/QUOTE]

Let me be clear.  I think even if the refs called the game legitly (is that a word), there likely may have been no way the broncos would have won.  Maybe some chance, but I assume it would have been slim.  The Seahawks were beasts on defense.   

[/QUOTE]

The Seattle defense was great, but a five time MVP touted as the greatest QB in the history of the game, the most cerebral QB ever, a QB able to pick apart any defense because he understood the game better than anyone, a QB who had just set unbreakable regular-season records blah blah blah should have been able to do more than get his team one touchdown while turning the ball over three times.  The game kind of took the shine off Peyton Manning's reputation, didn't it?  All you Manning apologists are at a loss for words today.     

[/QUOTE]

Well, the QB doesn't block, he doesn't run routes, and he's not on the kickoff team.  I saw a take like this last night here. If an MVP is supposed to do all of those things.  Did you know that in this millenium that the NFL MVP for any given year has not won a Superbowl.  That includes Tawm Brady.  

I have plenty of words.  I think Manning did the best he could. 

[/QUOTE]

I am sure you are right that Manning did the best he could. ANd the best he could was PA THE TIC... He was just plain AWFUL. Those two picks... and only able to complete a bunch of 2-6 yard passes.... COnfused... bad passes... bad choices...

AND he was NOTTTT running for his life all day... Just plain B-A-D.

At least when TB has lost he has taken the elad late and the team was not able to keep the lead (magic helmets are hard to overcome). But Manning was shellacked. ANd the offense was on HIS shoulders. Just awful.

And this was not the first - or second - time a good D made him look pathetic in a big game. The Pats did this to him a few times. He is just not that good against very good Ds. He is pathetic against good Ds.

Yup... he did the best he could... EIGHT points and that was only when the game was over....

How about his choke on 4th and 2? OPEN guy right there for (another) short completion but he throws to the wrong guy ... AND his throw was LAME. LAME. LAME.

Liek the 2 picks.. LAME

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinss. Show BostonBruinss's posts

I can`t believe any idiot would still vouch for this failure Manning. He like Obama is a symbol built on lies

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

[QUOTE]

Ok Ok - I give.  Now if only Brady could beat Manning when it mattered. 

[/QUOTE]

RIGHT. LIke all those times he HAS... Like when Manning had the best offense in the league and TB and PAts held them to THREE points in the playoffs... WHen it mattered. LIke that game... and not the only time... yup...

Thanks for making the case.. Manning makes making that case easy...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Are you serious?  Have you forgotten that Brady beat Manning in the playoffs in the 2003 and 2004 seasons?  I'd say they are even on that score.  But while Brady could have played better in two of his Super Bowls, he did not choke either of them away.  You'll just have to face the fact that while Manning is capable of awe-inspiring stats during the regular season, he does not have the fortitude to win when it counts.  He's running out of time to get that monkey off his back. 

[/QUOTE]

hold on there youngin.  2003 and 2004 are a long long time ago.  As I recall, Brady lost in 2006 and 2012.  And yes he CHOKED in both of them.  Remember, he Tawm Brady.  Lets be very clear here.  Brady has never faced a defense like Manning faced last night.  In fact, looking at league rankings, Brady hasn't faced a defense as good as Manning faced in 2 of Manning's 3 SB's.  One final note - In every one of Manning's SB's he's faced a defense no worse than 2nd in takeaways.  In Brady's SB's, they were 9th, 18, 17, 22, 5. 

[/QUOTE]

So for you the only game(s) that count are the most recent if it suits your purpose... So all those games Montana played in are meaningless because they hapened a long time ago.

Well, Manning played in this last game and got clobbered. 43-8. TB has never gotten that embarrassed in the playoffs. Not like that. ANd TB was a play away from winning both of the CLOSE SB losses. Not routed and HUMILIATED like Manning... who single handedly gave away more points than he could muster... 2 and 7 = 9... And he was not running for his life on every play.. nor were there a zillion passes dropped... but he had a bunch of lame throws and a bunch of big time mistakes you think Sanchez might have done...

Even Mannings own teammate said it was an embarrassment. I cannot recall the last time a QB looked that inept in a SB.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Are you serious?  Have you forgotten that Brady beat Manning in the playoffs in the 2003 and 2004 seasons?  I'd say they are even on that score.  But while Brady could have played better in two of his Super Bowls, he did not choke either of them away.  You'll just have to face the fact that while Manning is capable of awe-inspiring stats during the regular season, he does not have the fortitude to win when it counts.  He's running out of time to get that monkey off his back. 

[/QUOTE]

hold on there youngin.  2003 and 2004 are a long long time ago.  As I recall, Brady lost in 2006 and 2012.  And yes he CHOKED in both of them.  Remember, he Tawm Brady.  Lets be very clear here.  Brady has never faced a defense like Manning faced last night.  In fact, looking at league rankings, Brady hasn't faced a defense as good as Manning faced in 2 of Manning's 3 SB's.  One final note - In every one of Manning's SB's he's faced a defense no worse than 2nd in takeaways.  In Brady's SB's, they were 9th, 18, 17, 22, 5. 

[/QUOTE]

So for you the only game(s) that count are the most recent if it suits your purpose... So all those games Montana played in are meaningless because they hapened a long time ago.

Well, Manning played in this last game and got clobbered. 43-8. TB has never gotten that embarrassed in the playoffs. Not like that. ANd TB was a play away from winning both of the CLOSE SB losses. Not routed and HUMILIATED like Manning... who single handedly gave away more points than he could muster... 2 and 7 = 9... And he was not running for his life on every play.. nor were there a zillion passes dropped... but he had a bunch of lame throws and a bunch of big time mistakes you think Sanchez might have done...

Even Mannings own teammate said it was an embarrassment. I cannot recall the last time a QB looked that inept in a SB.

[/QUOTE]

OF course it doesnt count in his eyes - that way jugheads first playoff game an EMBARASSMENT 41-0 shutout by the jets NEVER HAPPENED

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

I've seen the thread headlines and I can tell that you guys are enjoying this more than the pats winning the superbowl, which really is sad.  You wonder why you catch so much isht as fans.  Look at the board today and last night and you'll have your reasons.  

LMFAO.  After all the f'ing spamming of this board by PapaTool18 and all the other Manning worshippers you're dam right we are celebrating here.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.  If you don't like it then don't come back.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hold on there, gramps.  Senility must be setting in.  You did not suggest a time frame in your original comment.  And what 2012 game against Mannning are you talking about?  You can make all the excuses you want and make all the statistical comparisons you can, but the fact remains that, once more, on the biggest stage and under the brightest lights, your greatest quarterback who ever lived and who could ever be imagined played an awful game.  It was an embarrassment, even if he refused to admit it.  His legacy is 11-12.         

[/QUOTE]
    Ah - so you are prefer living in the distant past as opposed to the recent past.  Got it.  And I really wouldn't talk about embarrassment, because he manhandled your team and your coach and your QB when it mattered to you and them.  That's what you've conveniently forgotten in your joy. 

[/QUOTE]

All games count.. even if YOU dont like it...

TB has never been as pathetic as Manning was.. and TB has beaten Manning many more times than the other way round.. and in big games,... playoff games...

Hard to find an argument when Manning has had SO MANY pathetic games in the playoffs.. like against TB and the Pats... like in this SB.

Hard to find the last time a QB was sooooo pathetic in the SB... EIGHT points and those only after it was way over... just horrible... as his own teammate said it was embarrassing... TB takes the lead late in both SB losses (after he already won THREE) while Manning has been D stroid and HU millly Ated MULTIPLE times in BIGGGGG Games.... to a level few QBs have been.. scoring 3 points one year when they had the best offense.. and 8 points this year when they were so great no one could possible beat Manning....

Like when the Pats came back from a 24 point deficit and humiliated Denver and Manning... if the Pats had been healthy they would have D stroid that poser team in the playoffs.

TB has never been as inept as Manning has on MULTIPLE occassions... pathetic is the tip of the ice berg for Manning.. Poser... He is all stats.. he throws ducks.. against a good D he is nothing...

COUNT DOWN TO THE MELTDOWN

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Count down to the meltdown...

TB never as pathetic as Manning has been on many playoff occassions.. this SB Manning was as bad as it gets. Who was the last QB that was as bad as Manning was? Hard to think of anyone that played THAT bad.

TB takes the lead in the games the Pats lost... And won three other SBs.... Manning beats Pats only when the Pats are injured.

A healthy Pats team will beat Denver and Manning... COUNT DOWN TO THE MELTDOWN...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

HOw about that great game Luck had in the playoffs against an injured Pats team....

At least Luck looked like a decent QB whose team was just not good enough to beat a VERY injured Pats team. While Manning just looked... awful. Not average. Not mediocre.. AWFUL. TERRIBLE.. they should make up a word for what Manning looked liked...

Manning pulled a "Peyton" - that is when everyone is impressed by your stats but when you have to play the big boys your true limitiations come out and you are shown to be rally not very special.

Manning pulled a PEYTON.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from brady-is-clutch. Show brady-is-clutch's posts

in case you have not heard yet , the great playtex set another super bowl record, 1st QB to ever throw 2 pic 6's in the biggest lights on the biggset stage, way to go jughead!!!!!!  what you think about that robbie (u6)

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Courtesy of Doggie, new NFL stats will be unveiled starting next season;

Season stats based on "when the game mattered", but not to exceed the previous 3 seasons (wins only are allowed)

Season stats when the QB's face a defense rated in the top 5 , middle 5, and the lower 5. (For clarification purposes, only those stats achieved against the lower 5 team will carry more weight than vs a top 5 defense, if the QB has the last name of MANNING.)

Career stats only count if they are run up against teams in the lower 5 overall defense range, and have a higher weight factor if the QB has the last name of MANNING

Career and regular season stats will be adjusted for passing yards and TD's that SHOULD HAVE BEEN, if your QB has the last name of MANNING.

Sorry, Doggie. I just can't stand your whine as to why Payaton choked badly Sunday. As I said before, the difference between you and my shepherd is that, eventually, my shepherd WILL stop.

Sad.......

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

"To finish this way is very disappointing. It's not an easy pill to swallow, but we have to."
    -- Peyton Manning, Broncos quarterback

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

"It will (affect) our entire team, this team used last year's playoff loss to fuel us; I think it made us a better team. Hopefully we can use this loss to fuel us and make us better."
    --Peyton Manning

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

"They have an excellent defense, they executed better than we did tonight. They made more plays on defense than we did, they forced some turnovers, probably a credit to them for forcing them."
    --Peyton Manning

sounds like blaming somebody else...lol

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

NE walked from Welkie for a reason and you just saw why.  Finesse spread offenses that ignor run games and target dwarves in the slot, don't win SBs.

Enjoy!

[/QUOTE]

Just how dumb are you? Seriously? They walked from Welkie and their offense was still the same as what you described above but less effective at it. You can't make this stuff up.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

John Harding of Colorado Springs sits in the concourse during the 3rd quarter. He said the Seattle fans never sit down and he can't see the game. "You know, it's like we didn't show up. It's a bummer. It reminds me of the old Super Bowls. It's depressing. It's really tough." He paid $3,200 for a ticket. The Denver Broncos vs the Seattle Seahawks in Super Bowl XLVIII at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey Sunday, February 2, 2014. (Photo by Craig F. Walker/The Denver Post)   Source: DP

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

John Harding of Colorado Springs sits in the concourse during the 3rd quarter. He said the Seattle fans never sit down and he can't see the game. "You know, it's like we didn't show up. It's a bummer. It reminds me of the old Super Bowls. It's depressing. It's really tough." He paid $3,200 for a ticket. The Denver Broncos vs the Seattle Seahawks in Super Bowl XLVIII at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey Sunday, February 2, 2014. (Photo by Craig F. Walker/The Denver Post)   Source: DP

[/QUOTE]

and caption read he paid 3200 bucks for his seat, and this pic was taken at halftime!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"They have an excellent defense, they executed better than we did tonight. They made more plays on defense than we did, they forced some turnovers, probably a credit to them for forcing them."
    --Peyton Manning

sounds like blaming somebody else...lol

[/QUOTE]

Those interceptions aren't going to throw themselves.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wow I didn't realize that beating Rex grossman carried so much weight. Beating the greatest show on turf, I guess not so much. Peyton isn't as good as Eli. Eli beat Brady not Rex grossman. 

[/QUOTE]

Manning 'beat' Brady before he 'beat' Grossman that year, so your argument makes no sense at all. 

Grossman was pitiful. The biggest of stages and manning, as history has shown, just doesn't get it done. Manning only beat Brady 5 times.  So what was that number 2 or 3?  He still couldn't seal the deal. Kind of like this year, playing the pats was his Super Bowl. 

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to gr82bme's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

UD:  stop, just stop.  You are doing the very thing you accuse Pats fans of doing and it's hypocritical as all get-out.  The simple facts were and are this:  3 to 1.  You can spin that data anyway you want.  You can crunch the numbers and pretend that 2003 and 2004 were so far back in time they don't count, but all you're doing is sounding like a whinny child.

[/QUOTE]

Are you saying you guys are hypocrites who don't like tasting your own medicine?  Ok, I'm satisfied.

[/QUOTE]

C'mon man, can't you read?  I didn't say "we" were hypocrites, I said you were acting like one.  Didn't say anything about "medicine."  I'm thrilled that you're "satisfied," but by what I haven't the foggiest idea.  Do I need to dumb down my posts to accommodate your obvious lack of adult-level reading comprehension?  Jeez.

Sections
Shortcuts