NO LEON, NO UD, NO GINTS, NO RUSTY

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

Re: NO LEON, NO UD, NO GINTS, NO RUSTY

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ok Ok - I give.  Now if only Brady could beat Manning when it mattered. 

[/QUOTE]

Are you serious?  Have you forgotten that Brady beat Manning in the playoffs in the 2003 and 2004 seasons?  I'd say they are even on that score.  But while Brady could have played better in two of his Super Bowls, he did not choke either of them away.  You'll just have to face the fact that while Manning is capable of awe-inspiring stats during the regular season, he does not have the fortitude to win when it counts.  He's running out of time to get that monkey off his back. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Everyone can argue all day who is the better QB.  The one thing they can't argue is TB wears 3 SB rings, and PM wears 1.  And although this can change (assuming PM doesn't retire, which I don't think he will unless the Doctors tell him he'd better) - if this doesn't change the 3 to 1 number will be on the biography under their busts in Canton for all the world to see. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from brady-is-clutch. Show brady-is-clutch's posts

i would say TB has beaten PM when it matters most, 10 to 5 slob knob rob (u6) thats 10-5 TB, now the other way around is 5-10PM, indiana fans are kinda dumb, they do in fact believe that 1 is greater than 3.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So, when Brady slapped Manning all over the field in 2003 or 2004, showing how to wisely manage a game in the playoffs, that didn't matter?

[/QUOTE]

UD has selective memory, Rusty!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to newenglanderinexile's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Are you serious?  Have you forgotten that Brady beat Manning in the playoffs in the 2003 and 2004 seasons?  I'd say they are even on that score.  But while Brady could have played better in two of his Super Bowls, he did not choke either of them away.  You'll just have to face the fact that while Manning is capable of awe-inspiring stats during the regular season, he does not have the fortitude to win when it counts.  He's running out of time to get that monkey off his back. 

[/QUOTE]

hold on there youngin.  2003 and 2004 are a long long time ago.  As I recall, Brady lost in 2006 and 2012.  And yes he CHOKED in both of them.  Remember, he Tawm Brady.  Lets be very clear here.  Brady has never faced a defense like Manning faced last night.  In fact, looking at league rankings, Brady hasn't faced a defense as good as Manning faced in 2 of Manning's 3 SB's.  One final note - In every one of Manning's SB's he's faced a defense no worse than 2nd in takeaways.  In Brady's SB's, they were 9th, 18, 17, 22, 5. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

hold on there youngin.  2003 and 2004 are a long long time ago.  As I recall, Brady lost in 2006 and 2012.  And yes he CHOKED in both of them.  Remember, he Tawm Brady.  Lets be very clear here.  Brady has never faced a defense like Manning faced last night.  In fact, looking at league rankings, Brady hasn't faced a defense as good as Manning faced in 2 of Manning's 3 SB's.  One final note - In every one of Manning's SB's he's faced a defense no worse than 2nd in takeaways.  In Brady's SB's, they were 9th, 18, 17, 22, 5. 

[/QUOTE]

Hold on there, gramps.  Senility must be setting in.  You did not suggest a time frame in your original comment.  And what 2012 game against Mannning are you talking about?  You can make all the excuses you want and make all the statistical comparisons you can, but the fact remains that, once more, on the biggest stage and under the brightest lights, your greatest quarterback who ever lived and who could ever be imagined played an awful game.  It was an embarrassment, even if he refused to admit it.  His legacy is 11-12.         

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

[QUOTE]

Hello, gents.  I won't be able to stick around today, but rest assured I am not going anywhere.  

Horrendous game last night for the Broncos.  Receivers held all night.  Flags stuck deeply in the pockets of the refs as if they were sewn in.  This was the formula the pats used in 2003 to beat the colts.  Nicely done.  

Complain as I might, I give all credit to Seahawks who challenged the refs to make calls and they didn't. I thought given the circumstances that Manning was as good as he could be.  

I've seen the thread headlines and I can tell that you guys are enjoying this more than the pats winning the superbowl, which really is sad.  You wonder why you catch so much isht as fans.  Look at the board today and last night and you'll have your reasons.  

Enjoy today my friends.  I suspect that this is the kind of joy you will be left with in the future.  I don't see the pats getting any better as Brady's career winds down, so your joy will be left with hating everyone else.  

[/QUOTE]

we have a winner for dumbest post of the year! Yes that 43-8 slobberknocking was all due to the refs! bahabahabhahahahahah hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahah!!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

UD:  stop, just stop.  You are doing the very thing you accuse Pats fans of doing and it's hypocritical as all get-out.  The simple facts were and are this:  3 to 1.  You can spin that data anyway you want.  You can crunch the numbers and pretend that 2003 and 2004 were so far back in time they don't count, but all you're doing is sounding like a whinny child.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Receivers held all night.  Flags stuck deeply in the pockets of the refs as if they were sewn in. 

[/QUOTE]

^ Pathetic.

[/QUOTE]

But isn't that what goes on here all the time? Including conspiracy theories?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Wow I didn't realize that beating Rex grossman carried so much weight. Beating the greatest show on turf, I guess not so much. Peyton isn't as good as Eli. Eli beat Brady not Rex grossman. 

Manning made his own bed, he could have been on the cards. Playing in nice weather and Fitz. The only thing that could have been better if it was the safety that was the winning score.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to gr82bme's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

UD:  stop, just stop.  You are doing the very thing you accuse Pats fans of doing and it's hypocritical as all get-out.  The simple facts were and are this:  3 to 1.  You can spin that data anyway you want.  You can crunch the numbers and pretend that 2003 and 2004 were so far back in time they don't count, but all you're doing is sounding like a whinny child.

[/QUOTE]

Are you saying you guys are hypocrites who don't like tasting your own medicine?  Ok, I'm satisfied.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Are you saying you guys are hypocrites who don't like tasting your own medicine?  Ok, I'm satisfied.

[/QUOTE]

Ah. So that's why you're here.  Just hate, huh?  That satisfies you.  That's a shame.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from lopez8173. Show lopez8173's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What you still mad bro lol  I love it lol sore loser hyprocrite lol. 

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"I don't see the pats getting any better as Brady's career winds down, so your joy will be left with hating everyone else."

Speaking for myself I'm more than happy with the great run we have had and if the run is over, I can live with that. I feel we left a ring or two on the table but it beats the one ring your team had to settle for against the only QB in the last 15 years to turn in a lower Super Bowl QB rating than Peyton turned in last night. 

I don't personally believe there is joy in hate. Nor is there joy in reading your crud in here. 

But if there is joy in hate than you can surely teach us all about it. It's sad you are still here. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

The game was kind of a best case scenario. 

I think Belichick has to come away from that game realizing that he has to continue to transform our defense. 

The only concern is that he may think we don't need good receivers since the Broncs were shut down. But hey, building up our defense can only help. 

Every AFC team that wants to contend has its work cut out for it to get to where Seattle and San Fran are - as long as the refs don't give out the kind of gift PI bail out calls Colts and Manning fans are used to. 

On top of this, it's a pleasure to see the Broncos fans learn what Colts fans had to learn so painfully: Manning accumulates regular season hardware with ease but he's got more way more pick sixes in the postseason than he does rings. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think Belichick has to come away from that game realizing that he has to continue to transform our defense. 

The only concern is that he may think we don't need good receivers since the Broncs were shut down. But hey, building up our defense can only help. 

Every AFC team that wants to contend has its work cut out for it to get to where Seattle and San Fran are - as long as the refs don't give out the kind of gift PI bail out calls Colts and Manning fans are used to. 

On top of this, it's a pleasure to see the Broncos fans learn what Colts fans had to learn so painfully: Manning accumulates regular season hardware with ease but he's got more way more pick sixes in the postseason than he does rings. 

[/QUOTE]

Ain't that the truth?  Well stated.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to soups' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ain't that the truth?  Well stated.

[/QUOTE]

BUT Credit Denver fans - at least some are now calling for jughead to retire and that his signing was a mistake....And best part is if jughead comes back, theres a good chance we watch him get trounced again in the SB...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hold on there, gramps.  Senility must be setting in.  You did not suggest a time frame in your original comment.  And what 2012 game against Mannning are you talking about?  You can make all the excuses you want and make all the statistical comparisons you can, but the fact remains that, once more, on the biggest stage and under the brightest lights, your greatest quarterback who ever lived and who could ever be imagined played an awful game.  It was an embarrassment, even if he refused to admit it.  His legacy is 11-12.         

[/QUOTE]
    Ah - so you are prefer living in the distant past as opposed to the recent past.  Got it.  And I really wouldn't talk about embarrassment, because he manhandled your team and your coach and your QB when it mattered to you and them.  That's what you've conveniently forgotten in your joy. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Ah - so you are prefer living in the distant past as opposed to the recent past.  Got it.  And I really wouldn't talk about embarrassment, because he manhandled your team and your coach and your QB when it mattered to you and them.  That's what you've conveniently forgotten in your joy. 

[/QUOTE]

This is my joy: 3-1.  Three Lombardis in four years.  It still brings joy to my heart whenever I think of it.  It's only been done twice in Super Bowl history, you know.    

Sections
Shortcuts