NO LEWIS, NO WEBB, IFFY NGATA, ABSENT SUGGS: are the RAVENS done?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Re: NO LEWIS, NO WEBB, IFFY NGATA, ABSENT SUGGS: are the RAVENS done?

Flacco considers himself 'elite' (boy do I hate that word), now is his chance to prove it. Manning, Rodgers, Brees and Brady have had to drag some god awful defenses to the playoffs and super bowls so let's see if he can do it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to ccnsd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Flacco considers himself 'elite' (boy do I hate that word), now is his chance to prove it. Manning, Rodgers, Brees and Brady have had to drag some god awful defenses to the playoffs and super bowls so let's see if he can do it.

[/QUOTE]

The big problem with "elite" is the wannabes think one or two good years gets that done. Nope.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

Who the h3ll cares?!! We have our own troubles right now with the Pats..........

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to COMMIECONTRARIAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

i live in the baltimore area and i can tell ya the black clouds came out today! ray is still indispensable on that field, webb's a top 5 cover guy, ngata's beast. now with back and leg issues, just a matter of time before something bad happens to him, not 100%. suggy wont be 100% after his likely return by week 11. this defense has been ranked #24 with those guys and eaten up alive in the running game. it will only get WORSE. i lean towards d-o-ne. may barely make playoffs but 1 and done!

[/QUOTE]
    Ray Lewis is one of my favorite NFL players and I hated to see him get injured.  We may have seen him play his last NFL game, which is very sad.  I watched the Ray Lews story, a football life, that I really enjoyed, (NFL station).  Yes, the Ravens may be in trouble with all of their injuries. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Nope, not done at all.  The Pats won championships when they lost starters, etc....In the words of the NFL, 'Next Man Up'.....

No doubt this will hurt them, but they have plenty of time to figure it out.  Same with Pats, if they are going to look bad, I'd rather have them look bad now, and FINISH STRONG!!! 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Timmy makes a pretty good point and leave us not forget that the Patriots themselves are likely to look quite a bit different themselves two-and-a-half months from now. This team always manages to accomodate one or two significant injuries when the season gets to what Frank Zappa used to call "the crux of the biscuit."

Still, I look around the AFC and it seems to me that the conference really only goes three deep . . .  point a gun at my head right now and I couldn't hope to save my life by telling you who the wild card teams will be.

Of course, if the Pats don't take care of bidness against New Jersey (green) this week . . .

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

They were already doing it with smoke and mirrors.

They have a good record and in the AFC that puts them in good position. Being average the rest of the season still puts them in the playoffs.

They will be fine, their offense carries them anyway this year. Webb is a big loss. Ngata is probably not gone.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

Apparently, Ed Reed is playing with a torn labrum as well...

He is playing with it, but tough week for Ravens fans...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Quoth the raven: "nevermore".

Sections
Shortcuts