No Matt Cassel next monday night!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

No Matt Cassel next monday night!!!

Jason La Canfora

Matt Cassel will be out a while with his hand injury. Could be season-ending, Coach Todd Haley told reporters.

what do you say ? easy win ?

go pats !!!!!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

Re: No Matt Cassel next monday night!!!

yeah thats to bad for cassel- i dont think theyll want him back next year either

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

wow! this game could be easy! i was hoping he would play.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Yes, i really like Matt, he played great for us in 2008.

It looks like his hand got crushed yesterday.

IF BRADY IS HURT WHY NOT GIVE HIM A WEEK OFF TO REST HIS ELBOW/ARM ??

or maybe later vs colts  or even later vs miami ?

i am assuming he has some type of injury... that´s why some of his passes are off target.

go pats !

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Ian R. Rapoport

Wow. @RapSheet Next 6 QBs Pats face; Palko, Philly - VY?, Painter, Beck, Tebow and Moore. Before Fitzy to finish.

i hope we can bring DMC, Chung and spikes back to full health during this 7 weeks. + give Vince and Carter (veterans) some rest to get ready for the playoffs.

go pats !!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

that is unbelievable

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Forget Cassel, I just want to fast forward to the hand shake.

I know Romeo has been telling B.B. how much of a jerk Haley is and asking B.B. to rescue him.

I saw on NFl sound f/x when the game was over, they lost and Haley was trying to speak some B.S. inspiring words about telling Romeo to keep "the boys" focused or some shyt and they showed Romeo just staring straight ahead with the illest look that would make a kid cry and said nothing and never looked at Haley.

I would everything I had that at that moment, Romeo was thinking something like "How the uckf did I end up in K.C. with this little arrogant p rick telling me what to do"

I KNOW Romeo wants out of there. If anything, only thing keeping him their are the players and the paycheck, but this man is unhappy.

Get him back in N.E., we win another Lombardi!  Book it!

He is the constant of winnnig SB's  . Not B.B. or Parcells, or Tom Brady.

Thats right, Parcells and B.B. havent won anything without the great Romeo.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Romeo plus some decent drafting and the Defense could be once again our strength!!

i agree !

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Come on did you even think he could come into Foxborough and lead the Chiefs to vicotry?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

probably not, you are right... But Cassel is a good QB with some weapons and our Defense is very thin right now... so the weaker our opponent is, the best for the pats and the injured players.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

In Response to Re: No Matt Cassel next monday night!!!:
    [QUOTE]yeah thats to bad for cassel- i dont think theyll want him back next year either
    Posted by patthepatriot666[/QUOTE]

I think he'll stay but Haley will be out

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Like I said before the season, Cassel is mediocre. His only good years were against a feeble schedule. The dropoff with him out shouldn't be too significant.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

[QUOTE]Like I said before the season, Cassel is mediocre. His only good years were against a feeble schedule. The dropoff with him out shouldn't be too significant.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

Have you seen TYLER PALKO play ? not even NFL ready... i´ll take him over Cassel to be our opponent QB any day of the week.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Too bad for Matt...one of the league's good guys.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

[QUOTE]Forget Cassel, I just want to fast forward to the hand shake. I know Romeo has been telling B.B. how much of a jerk Haley is and asking B.B. to rescue him. I saw on NFl sound f/x when the game was over, they lost and Haley was trying to speak some B.S. inspiring words about telling Romeo to keep "the boys" focused or some shyt and they showed Romeo just staring straight ahead with the illest look that would make a kid cry and said nothing and never looked at Haley. I would everything I had that at that moment, Romeo was thinking something like "How the uckf did I end up in K.C. with this little arrogant p rick telling me what to do" I KNOW Romeo wants out of there. If anything, only thing keeping him their are the players and the paycheck, but this man is unhappy. Get him back in N.E., we win another Lombardi!  Book it! He is the constant of winnnig SB's  . Not B.B. or Parcells, or Tom Brady. Thats right, Parcells and B.B. havent won anything without the great Romeo.
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]

we can't take a coordinator to a horizontal move  IE our D coordinator. Unless he is fired or released from his contract crennel is in KC. but if he was cut i would definiately pick him up.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from adam4522. Show adam4522's posts

Destroy Palko and KC, then trade Hoyer to KC for a 2nd and 3rd round picks. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

I liked Cassel. He got his chance and he made the most of it in 2008. The team was playing really well down the stretch and was probably a lot better than the Miami team that beat them out for the playoffs at the end of the season. It's not Cassel's fault that the Pats played the NFC west in 2008. The Schedule was not as easy as it looked in the beginning of the season. They played 6 games against playoff teams during the season (including both super bowl teams) and the Jets twice who had a winning record that year. They were 3-5 that year against teams with winning records and in two of the losses Cassel played really well. Their loss to the Colts was caused by a dropped pass and David Thomas' bad personal foul and Cassel made a great comeback against the Jets only for the team to lose it in overtime with the help of a bad penalty on Vrabel. If Brady's injury had been a career ender I think the Pats would have stayed competitve under Cassel. Belichek is a better coach than Haley and i believe Cassel would have continued to improve. Obviously Brady is a lot better but I enjoyed watching Cassel improve as the year went on.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Something terrible has been going on with Kansas City in the last two games, and it might have been Matt Cassel but the defense looks horrid also.  KC couldn't beat 0-7 Miami at home.  Then they couldn't beat a quarterback, Tim Tebow, who completed 2 passes over the whole game.  That was at home also. 

Cassel is a nice homecoming story that won't happen.  Otherwise people can yell and then go home, because I expect a pretty bad blowout. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolfwood. Show wolfwood's posts

he played well and turned it into a nice payday cant fault the guy for that  sad he wont make the homecoming

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

cassel isn't an accurate enough passer to put drives together consistently