no more SB for Pats

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Re: no more SB for Pats

If they were ranked 29th, I believe, defensively, I'm trying to work the numbers on how they've suddenly become a top 10. This math major wants to see the formula for such a huge jump. I'll believe you, if you show me the facts. Just wondering. Sorry the ranking I gave you had to be the Pats' pass D.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LHNYJ. Show LHNYJ's posts

I noticed the fear in the eyes of the pats defense during the Ravens game also.I also remember looking at Brady and he that "deer in the headlights"look going himself.

Do old QB's get better with time or do they just get older?

Fair question after watching Brady all year and the egg he laid against the Ravens.It begs the afore mentioned question!

So how is everybody doing today my horribly accenetd neighbores from the North!?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

In response to GEAUX-TIGRES' comment:

If they were ranked 29th, I believe, defensively, I'm trying to work the numbers on how they've suddenly become a top 10. This math major wants to see the formula for such a huge jump. I'll believe you, if you show me the facts. Just wondering. Sorry the ranking I gave you had to be the Pats' pass D.

Passing only. Points they were 15 th

Sections
Shortcuts