no more SB for Pats

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: no more SB for Pats

In response to ClarkGriswold's comment:

In response to gr82bme's comment:

Some of you guys are funny.  Complain we haven't won a SB in a few years, yet every year we seem to be in the playoffs.  Claiming that our D is poor and lacking leadership, but never consider that those young-inexperienced defenders may (not a guarantee) improve vastly as they get, er - you know, more experience.  I'd love to hear some of you if you were fans of another team, say the Dallas Cowboys, Arizona, St. Louis - teams, that had potential, but didn't (and don't consistently) even make the playoffs.  That worried over BB's vision for the team, TB getting older, D too young?  Here's a thought:  go root for Tampa Bay.  Hey, I get as frustrated as anyone, but some of you post as if we've been irrelavent for years.  Fact is, at the beginning of next season, the Pats will once again be one of the teams other teams have to beat to prove their meddle.  And once again, we'll be in the playoffs, and perhaps we'll make it to the SB.  If you can't enjoy the past 10 or so years, you're in sorry shape - because no football fan base in America has had the prolonged pleasure of rooting for a near yearly SB contender for a decade.

Agreed. Great post.  I live outside the area and have during this whole run. What I've found is the transplated Pats fan is more objective and grounded than SOME local fans, especially the younger fans.

If you're seriously 21 years old or younger, you really have no position in this, because you grew up watching this team in the SB in 1996 or in 2001 and really haven't known anything different.

Throw in the fact that 95-99% of fanbases can't say things like "we'll win the division, lose no less than 4 games and probably have a #1 or #2 seed".  No fanbase can really say that.

I say this and realize how spoiled it sounds, but it's also a reflection of how amazing BB has been as the architect of this thing.  That's why the minor mistakes he's made are pointless to sift through like your pink hats like to do in conjunction with that somehow deflecting away from Brady's poor play in the last 3 home AFC title games or his inefffective play over 4 qtrs in the last 2 SBs.

I feel the team will be LOADED in the upcoming years, but I readily admit I don't know how Brady is going to play.

In the end, though, I am well aware of what we're witnessing here. It's the greatest run in NFL history because of the cap.  BB and Brady would have 2 more rings at this point if no cap.

Agreed. Great post. I live outside the area and have during this whole run. What I've found is the transplated Pats fan is more objective and grounded than SOME local fans, especially the younger fans.

If you're seriously 21 years old or younger, you really have no position in this, because you grew up watching this team in the SB in 1996 or in 2001 and really haven't known anything different.

Oh the irony of these two paragraphs is so unbelievable only someone with a 152 IQ and the vast cultural experience of a 30 something could miss it!

First off, what do you think the folks outside of NE think about Tom Brady? Or the division you have played in for 10 years? Why don't u ask their "objective and grounded" opinions on that instead? Your constant bashing and trashing of Brady is both a pathetic obsession and hilarious to behold. I would love to hear what those same objective/grounded fans would say if they heard such criticisms of Tom Brady and from a supposed Pats fan! And ur denial of a division filled with three patsies for a decade plus you conveniently overlook/ignore. Ask their opinions on that some day on that too ok? wow...

btw i really hate to bring this up but you know people outside of your "area" tend to remember and have certain beliefs about that spy thing too...so when ur getting their "objective and grounded" opinions about things, bring up spygate too ok? something tells me you don't and won't

As for ur silly old f*rt age thing-ad nauseum-believe me, not only do I know many young kids with more of an idea of what the hell is going on than older people I meet but you are the last to talk because you are the worst example of a 30-40 year old I have seen in a long time-what, it's mature behavior to fight with everyone and use name calling and personal disparagement all the time? And it's mature behavior tojudge a person's worth on their job, salary or age exclusively? and if age is experience and they "have no place" in this discussion then how do you argue with babe, who has years on you and saw a helluva lot more pats football and football in general than you have? If you think the "kids" ought to learn fom their elders what should you be doing, son?

btw genius you have opinions on WW2? The Civil War? JFK? hey you constantly post (disparagingly of course) about Joe Namath-u see him play? u alive then? so since younger fans have no place commenting on the pats teams they didn't see then you better clam up about any and every event and person from 1975 and before youngster-unless ur gonna tell us ur immortal and experienced all of them-in that case what was Lincoln's "4 score and 20 years ago" speech really like? How about te day Jackie Robinson first played? tell us rusty!

Funny though you were around (tho very young) to watch BB learn under the Master and Young but you deny that to the hilt

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

If they were ranked 29th, I believe, defensively, I'm trying to work the numbers on how they've suddenly become a top 10. This math major wants to see the formula for such a huge jump. I'll believe you, if you show me the facts. Just wondering. Sorry the ranking I gave you had to be the Pats' pass D.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LHNYJ. Show LHNYJ's posts

I noticed the fear in the eyes of the pats defense during the Ravens game also.I also remember looking at Brady and he that "deer in the headlights"look going himself.

Do old QB's get better with time or do they just get older?

Fair question after watching Brady all year and the egg he laid against the Ravens.It begs the afore mentioned question!

So how is everybody doing today my horribly accenetd neighbores from the North!?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

In response to GEAUX-TIGRES' comment:

If they were ranked 29th, I believe, defensively, I'm trying to work the numbers on how they've suddenly become a top 10. This math major wants to see the formula for such a huge jump. I'll believe you, if you show me the facts. Just wondering. Sorry the ranking I gave you had to be the Pats' pass D.

Passing only. Points they were 15 th

Sections
Shortcuts