No more SB titles for Brady...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shtarka. Show Shtarka's posts

No more SB titles for Brady...

http://www.boston.com/ae/celebrity/gallery/tom_gisele/?p1=Upbox_links

Have you seen this foto of Brady? Brady looks afraid as he goes down a water slide. He is losing his edge as he becomes increasingly p.w.'ed by Gisele...no way he'll be macho enough to lead his troops to another SB win...Winning a regular season MVP and going all the way to a SB win are two different things.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

Re: No more SB titles for Brady...

Never been down a water slide before.
    Cut the guy a break, take a picture of any other person going down a water slide and likely get a similair pic

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

im ready for the mallett era- lets get three first rounders for brady and call it a day

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

Why are both attacking shancheze and brady both are good QBs yes brady has more to show  and has been in the league longer ,but you cant discredit both are winning .

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

In Response to Re: No more SB titles for Brady...:
    [QUOTE]     Why are both attacking shancheze and brady both are good QBs yes brady has more to show  and has been in the league longer ,but you cant discredit both are winning .
    Posted by lippa[/QUOTE]

charlie sheen is winning too : P

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

and for the record i didnt agree with the OP that this picture means TB is any closer to the end than he already is. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

I was just pointing out for both sides  this bricking gets old

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Talk about "reading" into a simple picture and come up with that garbage of a post!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

[QUOTE]I was just pointing out for both sides  this bricking gets old
    Posted by lippa[/QUOTE]
    Go away troll....comparing Brady to that little putz in Jersey who they win in spite of not beause of shows exactly what you are...troll. And what a worthless thread anyways. Oh yeah Brady went down a slide and we all know once an NFL QB goes down a slide thats the end of his career. I wish this site had a smack button so I could abuse you trolls physically.

ps- Mark "macho man" Sanchez was seen on stage snuggling up to Lance Bass and scoring front row tickets to a bieber concert but thats ok its not like he went down a slide or anything.

pps-banging a supermodel does not make you less manly

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

troll I been a pats fan  long time  but you cant deny as a football fan what shanchese did his first 2 seasons and i didnt say anything about him going down the slide  he's allowed to have fun the point was  it gets old with all the pics and making fun of  the QBs.Let them show it on the field

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

I dont care ethier that or anything as long he isnt getting arrest like all the thugs in the league and win gamesand  ill say he will get 1 or 2 more SB wins before retiring

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Sweet mother of pearl I can't wait til the CBA issue is resolved so we can actually have a real football thread or two in this forum.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

[QUOTE] troll I been a pats fan  long time  but you cant deny as a football fan what shanchese did his first 2 seasons and i didnt say anything about him going down the slide  he's allowed to have fun the point was  it gets old with all the pics and making fun of  the QBs.Let them show it on the field
    Posted by lippa[/QUOTE]
    Sancheese has done nothing but play below average at his position for two years,cant give him credit with the way he has played,he is their biggest weakness

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

well his numbers arent there yes but a win is a win ,marino numbers were not always there but he won ,yes never a SB but goes down in NFL as one of top QBs

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Uh, if he plays the way he played last year, he can wear his hair however he wants and do whatever he wants in the offseason. The End.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]and for the record i didnt agree with the OP that this picture means TB is any closer to the end than he already is. 
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]

Don't you mean closer to YOUR end? We all know your desire to play hide the wiener with TB and how shattered you were when he married a beautiful woman.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Man, your QB is embarrassing!  I'm surprised he isn't wearing Uggs on that slide.  Going through those pictures, it's as if he's exploring how many creative ways he can look like a d0uch3...

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE]Man, your QB is embarrassing!  I'm surprised he isn't wearing Uggs on that slide.  Going through those pictures, it's as if he's exploring how many creative ways he can look like a d0uch3...
    Posted by JulesWinfield[/QUOTE]

his precious uggs will never go to the pool...he only wears them on sunshiney days so he is sure that they will never get ruined....

Sections
Shortcuts