No Name-Calling Challenge!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

No Name-Calling Challenge!

I challenge Rusty and all other trolls and otherwise fools to a "No Name-Calling Challenge".

On an individual basis, the first to call the other a name loses and is branded as the instigator eternally. (No sleazy tactics like saying what they said was stupid. That's still name-calling.)

I will take the challenge if Rusty does. Anybody else?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from neinmd. Show neinmd's posts

Re: No Name-Calling Challenge!

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I challenge Rusty and all other trolls and otherwise fools to a "No Name-Calling Challenge".

On an individual basis, the first to call the other a name loses and is branded as the instigator eternally. (No sleazy tactics like saying what they said was stupid. That's still name-calling.)

[/QUOTE]

Hope everyone signs up for this challenge. It will make reading through threads more enjoyable.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Didnt you just lose your own bet from your first post?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to neinmd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hope everyone signs up for this challenge. It will make reading through threads more enjoyable.

[/QUOTE]

I doubt Rusty will last an hour if he takes the challenge. For me it will be easy. The only one I call names for the most part is him. He does it to anybody who disagrees with him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:

[QUOTE]

Didnt you just lose your own bet from your firdt post?

[/QUOTE]

No. I accepted the challenge at the end of the post (With the qualifier that Rusty must as well.). Smile

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from neinmd. Show neinmd's posts

Hey, Babe. On this name-calling ban, can we make an exception for Jets trolls? Wink

Just kidding, Hey. Innocent

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Ok so no name calling but everything else still goes right?

128620.jpg (320×290)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

I'm just kidding. Good idea Babe!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Homecheese's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ok so no name calling but everything else still goes right?

128620.jpg (320×290)

[/QUOTE]

LMAO

I'm sure persons will find creative ways to get around the letter fo the law.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to neinmd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey, Babe. On this name-calling ban, can we make an exception for Jets trolls? Wink

Just kidding, Hey. Innocent

[/QUOTE]

Actually, I'm just putting most of them on ignore. They really bring nothing worth reading.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Excluding the NY Trolls yes?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well, the challenge only lasts until someone breaks it individually with you. Shouldn't take those smelly little jets trolls more than a post or two to let you off the hook.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

They hypocrisy is stunning. But, I'll accept and see if he can put his money where his mouth is for once.

Okay everyone.   Note the time stamp on this post.  Namecalling free zone begins now.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's what I was going to ask. To me, they have to be fair game.

I also have to laugh at the arrogance of Babe calling me a troll (which is namecalling) and then offering this "challenge".

It's never been a challenge for me.  I don't offer up opinions followed by names. Obviously, I have my enemies here who have either insecurely mocked me and initiated all of that, so I return fire.

But, I have no issue not only accepting this, but seeing if Babe can be genuine for the first time in is life.

I've not seen someone so hypocritical in my life. My last thread, he was the first one in calling me "Megatool".

They hypocrisy is stunning. But, I'll accept and see if he can put his money where his mouth is for once.

[/QUOTE]

You accept. It's on; as of the time stamp of this post.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

[QUOTE]

Okay everyone.   Note the time stamp on this post.  Namecalling free zone begins now.

[/QUOTE]

I wasn't aware of his acceptance yet, but it looks like 3:15pm in either case.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to melswitt's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's what I was going to ask. To me, they have to be fair game.

I also have to laugh at the arrogance of Babe calling me a troll (which is namecalling) and then offering this "challenge".

It's never been a challenge for me.  I don't offer up opinions followed by names. Obviously, I have my enemies here who have either insecurely mocked me and initiated all of that, so I return fire.

But, I have no issue not only accepting this, but seeing if Babe can be genuine for the first time in is life.

I've not seen someone so hypocritical in my life. My last thread, he was the first one in calling me "Megatool".

[/QUOTE]

I'm not game for this...it's a setup Rusty...just Babe's old B.S....you really think you're going to get rkarp, TB12 and all of the BUST-CHISE family of Jets trolls to go along with it?...Not a chance!

[/QUOTE]

I think RKrap and TFB12 can do it. Not sure about Mt Hurl.  His rep is certainly very questionable here.  

Bustchise  is the board's worst troll because of his approach with the numerous names and characters he uses.

It's why I refuse to bet with him, too. He could lose the bet as one character and then just sign in under one of his other many board names claiming he;s not Bustchise.

I'd like to see if Babe can stand on his own two feet for once and be a real person, so I'll put the onus on him. Let's see if he can do it.

[/QUOTE]

I'm assuming you feel calling someone a "troll" is not name calling, correct?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

hillarious that you babe, the biggest name caller on this board wants a no name calling contest. If it doesn't happen are you going to 'permently' quit the board again?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Uh oh.  I already found a loophole.  Just vent your pent up name calling desires by typing out the names and not directing them at anybody.

IDIOT

DUMBKOFF

MORON

MEGATOOL

DAHMER

HITLER

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

I'll take that bet....you're a liberal democrat.....crap I'm out already

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Uh oh.  I already found a loophole.  Just vent your pent up name calling desires by typing out the names and not directing them at anybody.

IDIOT

DUMBKOFF

MORON

MEGATOOL

DAHMER

HITLER

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

Or you could use the old trusty, "Rusty is a m****." technique.

But I'm not going to look for loopholes.

And you forgot my favorite....... IMBECILE

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

And you forgot my favorite....... IMBECILE

DAMMIT.  I knew I forgot one.

Sections
Shortcuts