No Name-Calling Challenge!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: No Name-Calling Challenge!

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

Looks like Babe already proved he couldn't do it. What did that last, 5 minutes?

Pretty sure that wasn't directed at anyone and therefore was okay.  I'm the one that started the joke anyways.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[QUOTE]

And you forgot my favorite....... IMBECILE

[/QUOTE]

DAMMIT.  I knew I forgot one.

[/QUOTE]

Looks like Babe already proved he couldn't do it. What did that last, 5 minutes?

[/QUOTE]

What are you talking about Rusty? I didn't call you anything. I simply said what my favorite name-call was.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure that wasn't directed at anyone and therefore was okay.  I'm the one that started the joke anyways.

[/QUOTE]

I don't feel Rusty is fully plugged into the spirit of this challenge.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]

I challenge Rusty and all other trolls and otherwise fools to a "No Name-Calling Challenge".

On an individual basis, the first to call the other a name loses and is branded as the instigator eternally. (No sleazy tactics like saying what they said was stupid. That's still name-calling.)

I will take the challenge if Rusty does. Anybody else?

[/QUOTE]

Ain't happening Babe...  too many posters use the "name calling" tactic as a goading mechanism to get someone to respond to their rantings.  If this were really that simple to have happen, it would be nice, unfortunately, the anonymity of the internet allows it as do the mods.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

This reminds me of a lecture my 3rd grade teacher had with the class back in the day.  Speaks volumes

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

leon you're a snitch....crap ring up another name call

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Excluding the NY Trolls yes?

Well, the challenge only lasts until someone breaks it individually with you. Shouldn't take those smelly little jets trolls more than a post or two to let you off the hook.

[/QUOTE]

I say yess to the challenge but make it a meaningful challenge Babe. NO EXCUSES. NO WAY TO GET OFF THE HOOK.

You just have to go cold turkey. Zero tolerance.

So... if any of us cant say something good (meaning without being rude) then dont say anything.... and by the way.. the best way to respond to a person being a jerk (Jets fan or otherwise) is if everyone just acts as if they are invisible.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I challenge Rusty and all other trolls and otherwise fools to a "No Name-Calling Challenge".

On an individual basis, the first to call the other a name loses and is branded as the instigator eternally. (No sleazy tactics like saying what they said was stupid. That's still name-calling.)

[/QUOTE]

Ain't happening Babe...  too many posters use the "name calling" tactic as a goading mechanism to get someone to respond to their rantings.  If this were really that simple to have happen, it would be nice, unfortunately, the anonymity of the internet allows it as do the mods.

[/QUOTE]

Rusty questioned why I called him a name so I endeavored to give him an opportunity to end that. He will never last.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

as soon as i read this I signed up

Great post

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Excluding the NY Trolls yes?

Well, the challenge only lasts until someone breaks it individually with you. Shouldn't take those smelly little jets trolls more than a post or two to let you off the hook.

[/QUOTE]

I say yess to the challenge but make it a meaningful challenge Babe. NO EXCUSES. NO WAY TO GET OFF THE HOOK.

You just have to go cold turkey. Zero tolerance.

So... if any of us cant say something good (meaning without being rude) then dont say anything.... and by the way.. the best way to respond to a person being a jerk (Jets fan or otherwise) is if everyone just acts as if they are invisible.

[/QUOTE]

plus 1000

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Just call me an interested observer.  Not sure, but I don't think that's disqualifying.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

This should be interesting. Might even be worth taking Rusty off of ignore just to see how long he'll last. I remember we did something similar in the summer and he tried to wiggle out of it with backhanded insults that he said weren't namecalling, like the now infamous "millenials" though I'm still not sure that's an insult to anyone but Rusty so maybe that didn't count?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

rusty i got ur back 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Heres  a question is the insults  just back and forth between babe and rusty or can they call other posters names if they didnt join in with this?

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

I'm in. This will be fun to watch. I bet several will lose the desire to post at all under these conditions. On your marks, get set.............

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

is calling tfb12 a jets fan name calling since its purely based on factual evidence?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to NYPatsFan12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

is calling tfb12 a jets fan name calling since its purely based on factual evidence?

[/QUOTE]

literally lol'ed to this post

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

shut up, fool.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'm in. This will be fun to watch. I bet several will lose the desire to post at all under these comditions. On your marks, get set.............

[/QUOTE]

Wait... WAIT... WAIIIIIIIT.. I'm not ready.. WHat the F....

WHy are you starting before someone is ready. Why you gd dmn fg .. i otta... 

oh.. ummm.. well... Innocent we havent started yet right?

OK.. I'm ready now... 

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts