No one is beating the Patriots the rest of the year

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

No one is beating the Patriots the rest of the year

Somehow we found a new offense that has not been seen. Run for 250 yards, no huddle, pass lights out, fast pace. it's mighty.

Awesome to watch.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from brazilnut. Show brazilnut's posts

Re: No one is beating the Patriots the rest of the year

Awesome is right.  As long as Mcdaniels,can keep up the good play calling and not force things.  He needs to continue to keep it basic and simple.  We are good enough so we do not need to run any gimmick plays.  I believe this defense is going to pretty good also by end of year.  We will peaking at the right time. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Another brilliant analysis by you. Do us all a favor. If you're wrong, never post here again.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Another brilliant analysis by you. Do us all a favor. If you're wrong, never post here again.

I hope Mighty makes you into a toast.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

BP - you've been posting like you are hoping you'll be right sometime.   Now you worry the Seahawks will be a tough game.  Is that going to be your mantra for the rest of the season?   Whoever the Pats play next is going to be a tough game? 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

They better tighten up the D if theyre going to run the table.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

BP - you've been posting like you are hoping you'll be right sometime.   Now you worry the Seahawks will be a tough game.  Is that going to be your mantra for the rest of the season?   Whoever the Pats play next is going to be a tough game? 

No. The Seahawks have a very good D as it looks so far. That usually means a tough game for us.

Why are you saying this? I haven't said any game was going to be tough until now. (Not that I might not have, I just haven't said one way or the other.)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

I hope Mighty makes you into a toast.

Yeah, whatever, stooge.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Don't we play t he 9 ers? That must becircled on bb's calendar   

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:

Somehow we found a new offense that has not been seen. Run for 250 yards, no huddle, pass lights out, fast pace. it's mighty.

Awesome to watch.

if they are to run the table, they would have to beat the texans and 49ers....i dont think they will run the table....but their schedule isnt as easy as people are making it out to be....

you have to admit a college schedule helps

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

That's a bold statement.  I like our odds of making it back to the SB, but not losing another game?  Ya know....on any given Sunday is as accurate as ever.  Really, any team can surprise you.  I don't expect the 49ers and Texans to be easy wins.

But hey, I hope you are correct.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

With the 9ers and the Texans on the schedule that may be a pretty tall order.  Like the new offense though.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

Let's just concentrate on winning the AFC East first and hopefully home field advantage for the playoffs and then let the rest take care of itself. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

Awesome to watch.

I'm not so sure with 49rs and Houston and Miami always plays us tough in Miami.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

They better tighten up the D if theyre going to run the table.

I agree!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Awesome to watch.

I normally have no issue with you, Jints; but, troll much?

Can't see them running the table. I think they'll lose a couple more.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PerryM. Show PerryM's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

Don't we play t he 9 ers? That must becircled on bb's calendar   

Right, and Houston the week before we play the 9 ers in December, back to back

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Awesome to watch.

You really think the 9ers, Texans and Ravens are college quality?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

No. The Seahawks have a very good D as it looks so far. That usually means a tough game for us.

Why are you saying this? I haven't said any game was going to be tough until now. (Not that I might not have, I just haven't said one way or the other.)

There are some who post here with stuff that seems off the wall and not in tune with what is happening.  In a way, they are hoping their observations come true.  I recall many times, a team wil be spoken about here as a tough game then the Pats wipe the floor with them. As for Seattle, what offenses have they defended that makes one think they'll be a force to be reckoned with?  Granted, in this age of "on any given Sunday" any team can rise up and smite the dragon, especally on their home turf.  Seattle's D ill definitely want to reinforce their current #1 standing like Denver thought their D could slow down the Pats, too.  We never can predict a certain victory for the better team on the road.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Hope so but it's really tough in this league. One bad call, one dropped pass, one fumble, any of those can lead to a loss. I'm on board with this weekends game being difficult. I will be happy to be completely wrong about that too. I'd also say that the Patriots schedule isnt that easy either. They have 3 or 4 more difficult games left and no game is a guarantee . Go Patriots!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

^ +1   So much for the preseason talk about an easy schedule, right?

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts