No one remembers Dobson from ESPN?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbruu. Show bredbruu's posts

Re: No one remembers Dobson from ESPN?

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to bredbruu's comment:

k.

did you see the firestorm after my posts around the time?

Don't recall them specifically. But then, you've had a lot of firestorms.

You were right. He was a big difference maker.

you are right. and on this site any thought or idea not what the mainstream dogma purports (party line) is attacked. including any observation made before pundits write a lot about it or all ones allies begin to say it, is immediately attacked.

(i think you know this from personal experience)

cant tell you the number of things ive posted that were excoriated by people who 2 years later (often sooner) are promoting all kinds of observations that they formerly excoriated as wrong.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

When BB was asked what's the most important thing a reciever has to do he said "Catch the Ball"

Acrobatic catches are nice, but catching the ball when you should, in the clutch, are more important to me at least. I'm sure thats how he based his evaluations on this kid. When watching him on video, the thing that impressed me was he rarely let the ball hit his body, looks like he has very soft hands. Time will tell.

BB uses the KISS principle, more people should.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to crazyworldoftroybrown's comment:

When BB was asked what's the most important thing a reciever has to do he said "Catch the Ball"

Acrobatic catches are nice, but catching the ball when you should, in the clutch, are more important to me at least.

BB uses the KISS principle, more people should.

It makes sense, Crazy.

However, please realize that it is NOT TRUE THAT DOBSON HAD ZERO DROPS. He dropped at least 3 catchable passes in two games - WVU and UCF. His real drop rate is between 3% (If he did not drop any balls in other games) and 19% (if the youtube video was representative; meaning he drops 3 balls every two games). 

Let's just hope that the error on that drop rate table that was posted here is more random than a result of some bias in the data collection. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Good point, thats why people shouldn't get all fuzzy over a catch that he will have in a lifetime.
    Lets hope he makes the ones he's suppose to make.

Sections
Shortcuts