No phantom PI calls = no DOLT win

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

No phantom PI calls = no DOLT win

Proof that JOKE PI calls are needed for dolts to win a game!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Re: No phantom PI calls = no DOLT win

So true

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NewLaw. Show NewLaw's posts

omg the Colts looked so mediocre it was ridiculous, Manning literally lost the game with one throw, he could have won it, but . . . .he didn't.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3839316. Show user_3839316's posts

N.E. SHOULD have defeated ind,and got there junk kicked by N.O. How was N.O. not favoured by 7 to start with.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

I warned underdog weeks ago that the Colts weren't going to get their usual flags against a team that had a better PR story. If it wasn't for the Saints having SB jitters in the first quarter it could have been a blowout.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsboy11. Show celticsboy11's posts

i guess Bill Pollians refs are only temps during the regular season to help the Colts get to the big dance. Its like a kid who was cheating on his quiz all year and when the final test comes and he cant cheat, he shows the true results.

17 points is really all the colts were able to put up all year. 2-3 PI calls is how many they got for 14 of the games they've played and score on at least 2 of them. this is the explosive offense everyone was talking about. An offense that was getting free bees. without it, they ran out of gas and couldn't do more then that worthless 17 points and look at their sorry azzes, they lost.

THANK YOU SWEET GOD, JUSTICE IS SERVED.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

Pollian is pissed & will come up with another rule change. Something like there can't be a DB within 10 yards of the Colts receiver.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Gridlocked,

The defender stepped out of bounds before the ball got there because of the receiver pushing him in the back. That is why there was a PI call against the Colts on that play

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I thought the Saints DB's also played real smart, and that contributed to the no calls.  For instance, they ALWAYS turned to face the ball.  Had they failed to face the ball, there would have been some key PI calls made.  OK, sounds like a given, but how many times do we see DB's get called for PI because they didn't even turn around to face the ball?  The Saints DB's showed real good instinct/timing on knowing when to turn around and play the ball.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

I'm reminded of a remark made by a Manning loving meathead on NBC that jumping into the defender to get a PI call was a 'smart move'.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

Very true!

I couldnt believe that there were no PI calls last night. And they tried it boy! In fact didnt the Colts get an offensive PI call in the end zone! WOW. Apparently the reffs didnt get the memo.

No three or four play drives to pay dirt last night for Manning with the help of the reffs. No 30 and 40 yrd free B's that the Colts count on.

Sections
Shortcuts