No Pioli=No change.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

No Pioli=No change.

Judging this offseason so far, it has become clear that BB had the final say on player personnel. No changes this season from years past, older veterans and every few years a big name pickup on the D, Rosie, A.D. and maybe Peppers. It just makes you wonder how much of the Pats success can really be given to Scott Pioli. I'm not trying bash Pioli, but it's looking to me that he was just riding BB coat tails like Weis, Romeo, and Magini.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

No Pioli=No change.

Ya G, BB has been exposed to football from basically birth.. Very few people if any have the knowledge of the game he has. I agree 100%. BB was always the brains behind the football operations.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ush. Show ush's posts

No Pioli=No change.

Grogan and Kmaxx....You guys are talking out of your asses...you have no idea what has gone on behind the scenes in the past. I do agree that BB knows football as well as ANYONE, but it doesn't mean Pioli wasn't a very valuable contributor. If he wasn't he would've been shipped out of NE a long time ago.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

No Pioli=No change.

BB has alwasy invested his money on teh D-line and LB crew.

That is true.

I think the impact of Floyd Reese might be felt as well, but in the draft. Floyd has a history of targetting athletes.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

No Pioli=No change.

ush, your reading and comprehension skills are Short Buss. I never said anything about Pioli or his contributions to the team. What I am doing is praising BB for his genius.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohyes. Show ohyes's posts

No Pioli=No change.

m