No rest for the Pats against Buffalo.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Footballexpert45. Show Footballexpert45's posts

No rest for the Pats against Buffalo.

While Cinn may lose to the Ravens, No chance the Colts will lose to the Jags.  A Patriot loss to the

Bills will cost them the 2nd seed.  So it's time for the fans at Foxboro to get loud against the Regular season finale against the Bills.   

After what the Bills did to Miami, they can't be taken lightly.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEOHPatsFan. Show NEOHPatsFan's posts

Re: No rest for the Pats against Buffalo.

In response to Footballexpert45's comment:
    [QUOTE]

While Cinn may lose to the Ravens, No chance the Colts will lose to the Jags.  A Patriot loss to the

Bills will cost them the 2nd seed.  So it's time for the fans at Foxboro to get loud against the Regular season finale against the Bills.   

[/QUOTE

I wouldn't say the Jags have no chance...they have been playing better of late and the Colts haven't exactly been a picture of consitency.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

I wouldn't go that far. Historically Miami doesn't do well when they have to come up north in December.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEOHPatsFan. Show NEOHPatsFan's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

You're both engaging with Bustchise the board's worst troll from NJ.  It looks foolish.

Maybe, and I have enough of them on ignore but this one has not showed himself to be worthy of that honor just yet...maybe down the road.  On the plus side, it was a football related post unlike some of the other garbage on here so I replied and will continue to do so as long as he/she/ they want to talk football.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEOHPatsFan. Show NEOHPatsFan's posts

In response to NEOHPatsFan's comment:

You're both engaging with Bustchise the board's worst troll from NJ.  It looks foolish.

Maybe, and I have enough of them on ignore but this one has not showed himself to be worthy of that honor just yet...maybe down the road.  On the plus side, it was a football related post unlike some of the other garbage on here so I replied and will continue to do so as long as he/she/ they want to talk football.

Just a hint. Butchise is 45 years old. He's created two board names this past week. This one and another one as "HunterThompson45".

Obviously, he's too dumb to see how obvious that is. He tries to gain leverage in here as a real Pats fans with this tactic and once it appears he comes off like a true Pats fan like here, he thinks he's established the new board name and can fool people.

Just saying, don't take the bait.

I'm not new to this board, I just don't post alot.  I have been reading this board everyday (well, almost everday) for almost 14 years.  I usually like to give people a chance...they will show their true colors eventually if they are a troll and then the ignore hammer comes down.  I'll admit, the OP's SN is a bit suspicious in the sense that it popped up during a troll barage around here but still, I will give him/her a chance.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Forget the fans getting up for this one...the Patriots had better be up for this one! Buffalo has a losing record, but seemingly plays everybody tough. Buffalo can really run the ball. The Pats had better be at their best: http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/week-16/report-card-ground-game-overruns-no-show-dolphins-20131222

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:

Forget the fans getting up for this one...the Patriots had better be up for this one! Buffalo has a losing record, but seemingly plays everybody tough. Buffalo can really run the ball. The Pats had better be at their best: http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/week-16/report-card-ground-game-overruns-no-show-dolphins-20131222

On a good note...the Bengals Ravens game will be decided before we take the field

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Footballexpert45. Show Footballexpert45's posts

In response to glenr's comment:

I wouldn't go that far. Historically Miami doesn't do well when they have to come up north in December.

The Bills are a very talented team, remember the Pats almost lost to them in the first game of the season.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Footballexpert45. Show Footballexpert45's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:

I know BB will not overlook the Bills, I'm just saying that any fans going to the game should treat this as a playoff game and give the home team any advantage they can.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Footballexpert45. Show Footballexpert45's posts

Just a hint. Butchise is 45 years old. He's created two board names this past week. This one and another one as "HunterThompson45".

Obviously, he's too dumb to see how obvious that is. He tries to gain leverage in here as a real Pats fans with this tactic and once it appears he comes off like a true Pats fan like here, he thinks he's established the new board name and can fool people.

Just saying, don't take the bait.

I'm not new to this board, I just don't post alot.  I have been reading this board everyday (well, almost everday) for almost 14 years.  I usually like to give people a chance...they will show their true colors eventually if they are a troll and then the ignore hammer comes down.  I'll admit, the OP's SN is a bit suspicious in the sense that it popped up during a troll barage around here but still, I will give him/her a chance.

You will only here football talk from me.  Their is only one poster that I don't take seriously and everyone knows who he is.  The guy that posts under different names and name calls with anyone the doesn't agree with his nonsense.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Both the Bengals and Colts play at 1. Should either or both win you can bet Bill will be sure to remind them before they hit the field.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

negative nacny.

no way the bills come into foxborough and win. we'll see another 60 minutes of football and a drubbing by the Patriots.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

The Buffalo coach was 110% certain that E.J. Manuel would play against New England after he sat out the Miami game, but today he's not so certain.  Manuel had a bad knee last Sunday.  Haven't we heard this before somewhere?

Neither Thad Lewis nor Jeff Tuel has even an average  quarterback rating.  Against Miami, Thad Lewis at least put up 19 points (to Miami's zero) and his rating was 67.6

Sections
Shortcuts