No ring for Randy,,,,

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

No ring for Randy,,,,

Was it me or did he look really slow tonight?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucela. Show pucela's posts

Re: No ring for Randy,,,,

pretty slow, but still a presence. Robbed by the refs, though...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:

Randy struggled again against a physical defense. Like when he was at the Pats when the going got tough Randy disappeared.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Moss + Welker + zero rings combined.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OutofTownPATS Fan. Show OutofTownPATS Fan's posts

2 for 40, buts he is the Best all time WR in NFL history

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Moss played bad and slow....and he didn't make any effort on the first half interception that went over his head. 

On the other hand I thought it was foolish not to go to him late in the game, didn't it look like he had his coverage beat during that throw that went incomplete to Davis down the sideline instead? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

I was hoping he'd get a ring because I've always liked the guy...but yeah, his effort in the first half was awful.  Not suprisingly, he was ignored the rest of the way.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

He's been slow....for quite awhile now...he was only playing due to an injury to the starter.

What he ended up here....he was there...

Slow

Not willing to come back and fight for the ball

Not willing to go up for a ball

Say goodnight Randy...happens to everyone...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

same "old" Randy....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to Ytsejamer1's comment:

I was hoping he'd get a ring because I've always liked the guy...but yeah, his effort in the first half was awful.  Not suprisingly, he was ignored the rest of the way.

Agree with you.  He is one of my favorite former Patriots players and I really wanted to see him  win the super bowl.  Not sure that I would just blame him for San Francisco's struggles in the first half.  The entire team looked awful in the first half.  If the game had been close they probably would have won.  The power outage also helped San Franciso. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Yes, but he is still the best receiver ever. Just ask him. That ridiculous comment gets plenty of ridicule from the TV pundits.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Can't make any effort on that play while he was on his back. One of the DBs cold cocked him.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

He was wide open in the EZ twice. Both times CK did either not see him or went to Crabtree. I actually believe the high pass to Crabtree was intended for Moss who was wide open behind Crabtree

funny the comments here since the announcers said he was playing a good game and making good blocks. IMHO he just was not targeted.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEBACK. Show WeDerrWEBACK's posts

slouch

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Total nonfactor in that game.  He would have made a huge difference here.  Oh wait...

Sections
Shortcuts