NO RUSTY...KNOW PEACE!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

Re: NO RUSTY...KNOW PEACE!

"No Rusty .... Know Peace! He says. The best revenge is with a smile ...don't you know?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to palookaski's comment:

"No Rusty .... Know Peace! He says. The best revenge is with a smile ...don't you know?

uh....what?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

uh....what?

No need to kick a guy (any guy) in the Nutz ..... especially when he's down.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

uh....what?

No need to kick a guy (any guy) in the Nutz ..... especially when he's down.

well u know tho some guys deserve it...u can understand

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

LMAO!!

Hey Palookaski!  Haven't seen you on here lately, how's it going?  Any big predictions heading into FA?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I have been on many forums over the years and Rusty has to be the biggest tool by far.  No comparison.   Unbelievable and pretty sad that there is actually a person like him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

At least he is our fool and I would take him over any of the possers from other team that come here and just like to stir the pot and ridicule the Pats.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to kjfitone's comment:

In response to TravisBean's comment:

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

He is lurking Under new aliases...Bet on it.

"aliases"?

My god.  Do you drink stupid juice everyday or just during the week?  I was yet again banned for no reason and the mod was on me like glue under WOlf76, which lasted less than an hour.

I have never, EVER, used more than one board name.

I'll tell ya this: The more and more you idiots enable trolls like Gunty, that means I will NEVER go away. It could be 10 years from now and I 'll make sure to come back here.

you get banned because losers like the op cry to the mods about every single post you make here. 

strike two champ....didnt report him at all and haven't in ages...since at least his 5th or 6th account which is about 7 names ago...he gets banned all by himself

What a lot of people here don't get, and what the imbecile certainly doesn't get, is that the mods likely don't just ban Rusty, then act like his new account created 5 minutes later is a fresh start. There's probably some scarlet letter attached to the new Rusty in their eyes; and rightly so.

I simply surprised that they don't ban his new accounts immediately. I would.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

I have been on many forums over the years and Rusty has to be the biggest tool by far.  No comparison.   Unbelievable and pretty sad that there is actually a person like him.

The worst of the worst. Ever.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

He's been posting all day, no?  TravisBean . . . 

"all day"?

Ugh, the liar you've turned into here.

uh.. Travis Bean ..... are you the Turd aka Deadhead aka Rusty????

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to TSWFAN's comment:

"all day"?

That's him.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

I was yet again banned for no reason

So the mods stalk you? They picked you out of the 100s of posters, and decided to just keep banning YOU for no reason huh? After 25+ bannings, do you honestly believe this??

And what number name is is Travis Bean? I'm guessing you must be getting close to 20 different names by now. But hey, if you believe it's only one name....LOL

My God, seek help....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

"all day"?

bump

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

"all day"?

bump

yeah its him...can't kill that fungus unfortunately

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

"all day"?

bump

bump

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

"all day"?

bump

bump

the mod who finally permanently bans him should get a medal for performing a public service

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

"all day"?

That's him.

Like a bad STD, just keeps coming back.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

These he man women hater threads are unbearable fellas.  I feel like I'm interrupting a knitting circle every time I stuble across them.  Take stock of the situation here -- it's an internet posting board where you're actively talking about shunning someone who is all but an internet phantom!  Really!!!!

I just like to point out the absurdity once in a while.  And the Giants guy, who I really have no problem with BTW despite his pot-calling-the kettle black shtick about Boston sports fans, is taking the lead during this revolt?  Only on the internet...

Back to the real world for me. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to CablesWyndBairn's comment:

These he man women hater threads are unbearable fellas.  I feel like I'm interrupting a knitting circle every time I stuble across them.  Take stock of the situation here -- it's an internet posting board where you're actively talking about shunning someone who is all but an internet phantom!  Really!!!!

I just like to point out the absurdity once in a while.  And the Giants guy, who I really have no problem with BTW despite his pot-calling-the kettle black shtick about Boston sports fans, is taking the lead during this revolt?  Only on the internet...

ur objections are noted as is your overall rugged manliness we can never hope to match Sir...as for me and the "revolt" I am nothing if not a leader!

btw speaking of the "real" world why is disrespect, personal attacks, name calling and unfettered arrogance not acceptable in "real" life but acceptable on the internet? Why is holding someone responsible for their words and actions any different?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

ur objections are noted as is your overall rugged manliness we can never hope to match Sir...as for me and the "revolt" I am nothing if not a leader!

btw speaking of the "real" world why is disrespect, personal attacks, name calling and unfettered arrogance not acceptable in "real" life but acceptable on the internet? Why is holding someone responsible for their words and actions any different?

My knitting circle quote is meant in jest, I'm sure you didn't take it any other way.  My overwhelming manliness aside, I giggle uncontrollably at how some of you love to bait the traps that you know will result in replies from someone who you revile regularly.  It makes me wonder if this whole exchange isn't fun for you.  Maybe it is, but I just can't sit idly by  as the protestations multiply without pointing out the irony of these "I hate Rusty the internet meanie" threads that pop up on a daily basis.  I say leave well enough alone, sir.  Someone very smart told me to take caution in how you try to put out a fire because if you do it the wrong way you're (or is it UR?) not extinguishing it but adding to its source.  That's what these threads are -- you're (UR?) throwing a cup of petrol on the brush fire. 

As for me, I have a kilt that needs ironing or something so I guess I'll leave you to the gathering of the electronic angry mob. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

"all day"?

bump

bump

bump

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

My knitting circle quote is meant in jest, I'm sure you didn't take it any other way.  My overwhelming manliness aside, I giggle uncontrollably at how some of you love to bait the traps that you know will result in replies from someone who you revile regularly.  It makes me wonder if this whole exchange isn't fun for you.  Maybe it is, but I just can't sit idly by  as the protestations multiply without pointing out the irony of these "I hate Rusty the internet meanie" threads that pop up on a daily basis.  I say leave well enough alone, sir.  Someone very smart told me to take caution in how you try to put out a fire because if you do it the wrong way you're (or is it UR?) not extinguishing it but adding to its source.  That's what these threads are -- you're (UR?) throwing a cup of petrol on the brush fire. 

As for me, I have a kilt that needs ironing or something so I guess I'll leave you to the gathering of the electronic angry mob. 

I disagree because I can assure you (u) with utmost honesty that this is not to bait Rusty or because I secretly enjoy bickering with him. To the contrary this post and my other replies are honest: I don't want him around-period. It is so much better on all levels when he is gone and I wish he was. No other agenda or secret meaning behind it it's as simple as that.

btw kilts are cool

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

So I take this to mean that you're admitting that you are, in fact, revolting.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

I was yet again banned for no reason

So the mods stalk you? They picked you out of the 100s of posters, and decided to just keep banning YOU for no reason huh? After 25+ bannings, do you honestly believe this??

And what number name is is Travis Bean? I'm guessing you must be getting close to 20 different names by now. But hey, if you believe it's only one name....LOL

My God, seek help....

Absolutely. Go see the "As Suspected" thread for proof. RKrap is calling his wife, the mod, to have me banned again.

Mel said he admitted it and now I completely believe RKrap is behind it all as he admits to on that thread.

You lose.

Why is it so important that you keep coming back?

Maybe they don't deserve your insights.

Sections
Shortcuts