No Smoking Gun?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

No Smoking Gun?

I thought the already had the weapon(s) that were used in the Lloyd murder, but I guess not?

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/29/justice/connecticut-hernandez/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

If the police truly don't have the murder weapon, I'm wondering how the absence affects the case?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

Re: No Smoking Gun?

In response to anonymis' comment:

I thought the already had the weapon(s) that were used in the Lloyd murder, but I guess not?

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/29/justice/connecticut-hernandez/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

If the police truly don't have the murder weapon, I'm wondering how the absence affects the case?

Having it would be the deathknell of AH but they have enough circumstantial evidence to most likely get him for 1st deeegreee moiiiidah...also, the whole checking a pond in CT.....I wonder if both guys are ratting on him, telling the cops where to look?.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to nyjetssuc's comment:

Having it would be the deathknell of AH but they have enough circumstantial evidence to most likely get him for 1st deeegreee moiiiidah...also, the whole checking a pond in CT.....I wonder if both guys are ratting on him, telling the cops where to look?.....

It sure would be easier if they had it. That being said, strange things have happened in these kinds of highly publicized cases.

I'm sure that anything and everything will be used to simply create "doubt" in the jurer's mind.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

It sure would be easier if they had it. That being said, strange things have happened in these kinds of highly publicized cases.

I'm sure that anything and everything will be used to simply create "doubt" in the jurer's mind.

Agreed...that's the Defenses job, and he's got DEEEEEPPPP pockets to have another dream team of lawyers and experts, no doubt...but it sure will be fun to watch on TV!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Agreed...that's the Defenses job, and he's got DEEEEEPPPP pockets to have another dream team of lawyers and experts, no doubt...but it sure will be fun to watch on TV!!!

some folks won't want to watch, but I'm going to definitely follow this one...lol

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

The gun would put a nice bow on it but I think they have enough. They have the bullets from AH apartment that match up, pics of him leaving with the gun and coming back with it that matches the caliber of bullets, pictures of him driving into the park and out, his 2 buddies already have basically said he was the shooter, and don't forget in MA you don't have to shoot the guy to be charged murder you just have to be there when it happens, be an accomplish, and not do anything to prevent it. So all they have to prove is that AH was there and did nothing to prevent it which means who rats on who first and my money is on his friends turning on him quicker than him convincing both of them to take the fall

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

The gun would put a nice bow on it but I think they have enough. They have the bullets from AH apartment that match up, pics of him leaving with the gun and coming back with it that matches the caliber of bullets, pictures of him driving into the park and out, his 2 buddies already have basically said he was the shooter, and don't forget in MA you don't have to shoot the guy to be charged murder you just have to be there when it happens, be an accomplish, and not do anything to prevent it. So all they have to prove is that AH was there and did nothing to prevent it which means who rats on who first and my money is on his friends turning on him quicker than him convincing both of them to take the fall

defense might be....yeah, they're "ratting" because they want to save themselves....lol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

defense might be....yeah, they're "ratting" because they want to save themselves....lol

Then at that point it doesn't matter because the defense would admit that a murder took place and AH was there. At that point the prosecution just has to prove AH knowing took part in it and tried to cover it up and it qualifies as murder in MA. The defense can't say that without losing the case because AH tried to hide/destroy evidence and was present at the scene when it took place then never contacted the cops to report it after. Yeah he's screwed

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

The gun probably was thrown away into the ocean by his "assocaite" who was sent home by AH to Fla. after the shooting.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NotPickinPeyton. Show NotPickinPeyton's posts

I think they are just after Aaron Henrandez as he is hispanic and they want to make up for the Zimmerman case.... everything is race.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Then at that point it doesn't matter because the defense would admit that a murder took place and AH was there. At that point the prosecution just has to prove AH knowing took part in it and tried to cover it up and it qualifies as murder in MA. The defense can't say that without losing the case because AH tried to hide/destroy evidence and was present at the scene when it took place then never contacted the cops to report it after. Yeah he's screwed

unless he claims that one of the other two did the actual shooting and he didn't know what was happening...lol

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to NotPickinPeyton's comment:

I think they are just after Aaron Henrandez as he is hispanic and they want to make up for the Zimmerman case.... everything is race.

it's just a matter of time before the race card comes out

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

unless he claims that one of the other two did the actual shooting and he didn't know what was happening...lol

Nope MA law even if the other two did the shooting that he was there, didn't do anything to prevent it, didn't report it immediately after (when he was safe), and tried to destroy/hide evidence means all 3 could be charged with murder 1 just for being there regardless of who actually dealt the killing blow. It's one of the few laws MA got right and meant to "encourage" those who didn't actually participate in the major crime to turn on their buddies for plea deals. Also to prevent the defense of multiple people pointing fingers in a circle or defense of not knowing who actually delivered the killing blow vs just assault (like in a group beating). But in some cases a group of people have be charged and convicted of the same crime that a single person commited because they didn't act to prevent it, failed to report it, and tried to cover it up.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Nope MA law even if the other two did the shooting that he was there, didn't do anything to prevent it, didn't report it immediately after (when he was safe), and tried to destroy/hide evidence means all 3 could be charged with murder 1 just for being there regardless of who actually dealt the killing blow. It's one of the few laws MA got right and meant to "encourage" those who didn't actually participate in the major crime to turn on their buddies for plea deals. Also to prevent the defense of multiple people pointing fingers in a circle or defense of not knowing who actually delivered the killing blow vs just assault (like in a group beating). But in some cases a group of people have be charged and convicted of the same crime that a single person commited because they didn't act to prevent it, failed to report it, and tried to cover it up.

[/QUOTE]

is this only in cases for murder or for things like manslaughter?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

When all is said and done, it appears football may no longer be in AH's future.  Unless a bombshell is dropped from the defense side of this case.

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

When all is said and done, it appears football may no longer be in AH's future.  Unless a bombshell is dropped from the defense side of this case.

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

at first glance, it sure doesn't look good.

Sections
Shortcuts