No Suggs for week 3 at Balt.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

No Suggs for week 3 at Balt.

On PUP list.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Re: No Suggs for week 3 at Balt.

Thats one pass rusher that the O-line won't have to face. Losing Suggs is tough for the Ravens, his pressure causes a lot of problems.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

No doubt sporter81. Sure, we could face in playoffs again down the line, but we know he won't be there in wk 3

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

I think people are underestimating the impact this injury could have on Suggs' career.  He isn't that young anymore and Achilles tears are really really hard to come back from period let alone trying to come back and play at a Pro Bowl level.  I remember when Buffalo had Takeo Spikes and he busted his Achilles.  He was never quite the same player when he came back and he was a lot younger than Suggs is now.  I wouldn't be surprised if Suggs doesn't see the field at all this year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Didn't Shawn Merriman have the same injury and his carrer wasn't ever the same?

Darn, what will we do without the Suggs smacktalk?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In Response to Re: No Suggs for week 3 at Balt.:
    Didn't Shawn Merriman have the same injury and his carrer wasn't ever the same?
    Posted by TFB12

I think that was more a PED thing.  I think he also had bad knees though.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

I think people are underestimating the impact this injury could have on Suggs' career.  He isn't that young anymore and Achilles tears are really really hard to come back from period let alone trying to come back and play at a Pro Bowl level.  I remember when Buffalo had Takeo Spikes and he busted his Achilles.  He was never quite the same player when he came back and he was a lot younger than Suggs is now.  I wouldn't be surprised if Suggs doesn't see the field at all this year.
    Posted by pcmIV

That's right, an injury like that often times results in the player "losing a step". In this league that can be the difference in being elite and average. Spikes is a good example, he was a beast before his injury, ordinary after. At his age its' going to be difficult for Suggs.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Didn't Shawn Merriman have the same injury and his carrer wasn't ever the same? Darn, what will we do without the Suggs smacktalk?
    Posted by TFB12

Just because he is on PUP does not mean his mouth will be on PUP as well...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Didn't Shawn Merriman have the same injury and his carrer wasn't ever the same? Darn, what will we do without the Suggs smacktalk?
    Posted by TFB12

Just because he is on PUP does not mean his mouth will be on PUP as well...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

now if somebody would take that other b a s t a r d out it would be great

Sections
Shortcuts