No TE Production = No Wins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

No TE Production = No Wins

The DL is pretty thin , but one thing i cant understand we waive sudfled but still no production from the TE no big red zone option is homan or mulligan the answer ???

heck no , we cant use soldier on red zone plays we might as well call vrabel back 

this one is on BB had the entire offseason to get aTE , Gronk alone isnt enough , next year draft we might go TE again 

need a big red zone option at TE

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: No TE Production = No Wins

pffft...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonIrishGuy. Show BostonIrishGuy's posts

I'm watching the Dallas vs Denver game, and I tell you, the Cowboys have some impressive TEs...Witten, Escobar, and Hanna. Can BB trade for one of them????

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

In response to BostonIrishGuy's comment:

I'm watching the Dallas vs Denver game, and I tell you, the Cowboys have some impressive TEs...Witten, Escobar, and Hanna. Can BB trade for one of them????

i agree but you have to draft and develop them gave up on sudfeld too fast 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to yakv's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Who said they gave up on him?  He was taking a roster spot up and was too raw, so they tried to stash him on the PS.  Unfortunately, Jets claimed him off waivers.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

Brady sucked asz today and it has nothing to do with TEs.  We refused to hammeer the ball into the end zone because the golden boy wanted to keep his selfish streak alive.

Get over yourself.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

the defense is much improved but the problem is the offense from the 2 top TE we go to the worst TE production team

hard to win games eithout TE production as good as the defense is we still need guys like fauria and wiggins who can catch passes

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

In response to Getzo's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Who said they gave up on him?  He was taking a roster spot up and was too raw, so they tried to stash him on the PS.  Unfortunately, Jets claimed him off waivers.  

[/QUOTE]

Funny part is, when the Jets cut him he can come back to the PS.

Brady sucked asz today and it has nothing to do with TEs.  We refused to hammeer the ball into the end zone because the golden boy wanted to keep his selfish streak alive.

[/QUOTE]

So Brady called the plays it had nothing to do with the O.C.? 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoeFoyFan. Show JoeFoyFan's posts

Let Gronk rest and rehab for the rest of this season, do his strong-man stage shows in the off season, and come back healthy and strong next season!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

The DL is pretty thin , but one thing i cant understand we waive sudfled but still no production from the TE no big red zone option is homan or mulligan the answer ???

heck no , we cant use soldier on red zone plays we might as well call vrabel back 

this one is on BB had the entire offseason to get aTE , Gronk alone isnt enough , next year draft we might go TE again 

need a big red zone option at TE

What do U call the other 4 games?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to JoeFoyFan's comment:

Let Gronk rest and rehab for the rest of this season, do his strong-man stage shows in the off season, and come back healthy and strong next season!

Ummm, we're 4-1 and Gronk has been healthy enough to catch TD passes and be tackled in practice for a month now

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoeFoyFan. Show JoeFoyFan's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

In response to JoeFoyFan's comment:

[QUOTE]

Ummm, we're 4-1 and Gronk has been healthy enough to catch TD passes and be tackled in practice for a month now

[/QUOTE]

Physical accomplishments (pass catching and being tackled) mean nothing if your mind is not right for getting back into the game at 100%.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoeFoyFan. Show JoeFoyFan's posts

I'm changing my post: Let Gronk rest and rehab for the rest of the season, appear on "Dancing with the Stars" in the off season, and come back healthy and strong next season!