no thanks to HAKEEM "hands of stones" NICKS!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Re: no thanks to HAKEEM

In response to ImagydSportsForTwitter's comment:

did you see those jabro hands at work last night? drop agter drop after drop. bb rightfully wont put up with that more than 12 minutes, bad fit! second ability (after availability) is catchability for a WR. poor amendola, cant do either most days. give me an edelman any day.

Don't want him. I doubt they would trade him to the pats anyway. They are  mad at the pats from taking Ballard from them.even though perfectly legal. Of course Ballard was released anyway .

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:

In response to ImagydSportsForTwitter's comment:

did you see those jabro hands at work last night? drop agter drop after drop. bb rightfully wont put up with that more than 12 minutes, bad fit! second ability (after availability) is catchability for a WR. poor amendola, cant do either most days. give me an edelman any day.

Don't want him. I doubt they would trade him to the pats anyway. They are  mad at the pats from taking Ballard from them.even though perfectly legal. Of course Ballard was released anyway .

we did them a favor holding ballard for over a year... he was too heavy and his torn up knees couldn't support his weight. in the end BB made a d move but Coughlin is thanking him

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Our WRs make as many drops as Nicks does, not to mention I really think Brady just needs to learn with what he's got at this point. Bringing in a new WR of any type just means more time Brady is trying to get used to said new WR and that WR getting used to the Pats offensive schemes.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Nicks is a very good WR even the best players slump at times..he would immediately become Pats best WR ...that said I would only give a 4th rder for him...at best

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to Brady2Welker47's comment:

Nicks is a very good WR even the best players slump at times..he would immediately become Pats best WR ...that said I would only give a 4th rder for him...at best

For an 8 game rental a 6th or a 7th.  Besides, I don't think he would fit this offense.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Nicks has packed it in for 2013....he would be a stud here...

Those here that say the price in terms of draft picks for a half season rental are likely correct..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

6 or 7 would be ideal for us...a 4 is more reasonable for both teams...and realistic

Nicks knows he is getting traded...Giants arent going anywhere this year..

I would love to see him here...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I'd love to see a second round pick traded to NYG for Nicks.

The Pats need help at wideout as the current lot is pure garbage, and Lord knows Belichick in the second round is a circus.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Justin Blackmon may be available. Better talent than Nicks, but a head case. BB reclamation project?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Nicks will have to be paid after this year. Dont see BB trading and paying for a WR...Blackman is on the books for $5M next year and $6M the following year. They already made their decision that they would pay Amendola and Gronk...and everyone else would be low budget.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Rotoworld feel this guy is losing his ability...

Hakeem Nicks caught just two passes for 28 yards in Week 7 versus the Vikings. Nicks was targeted a game-high ten times but dropped at least three passes. Eli Manning also barely overshot Nicks on what would have been an opening-drive 16-yard touchdown pass. Nicks also appeared to hurt one of his fingers on one of the drops but didn't miss a play. We're not making excuses for him. Nicks was downright awful. He simply can't separate anymore. Nicks is clearly the third-best receiver on the team. He's nothing more than a low-end WR3

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

Justin Blackmon may be available. Better talent than Nicks, but a head case. BB reclamation project?

Why would Jacksonville want to move their #1 wideout?

Sections
Shortcuts