No threads on the 3rd round pass?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

No threads on the 3rd round pass?

I just don't know if it's a good move getting another 4th or complete incompetence.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: No threads on the 3rd round pass?

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

I just don't know if it's a good move getting another 4th or complete incompetence.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Best draft EVER!  Makes 06-09 look like gold.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

at first I didn't like the trade down but the rest of the third round was guys I don't want. and we pick 5th tmrw and picked up a 6th too. not a bad deal for us imo, surprisingly 

Check out my Pats/Sports Blog:

http://joepatsfan.blogspot.com/

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

SPEECHLESS!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

What is the sound of 1 hand clapping?

BB is the inscrutable  zen master. We are the befuddled students.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why get quality...when ya can get numbers.  I LOVE BB, but after Rd#1 in nearly each & every single draft, I cringe.  He loves those "coachable with potential" guys...appears to loathe with utter contempt & disdain, Guys that are already polished and developed enough in their proven collegiate game, to fill just 2-4 critical positions that we need an impact starter in any given season, in order to Win the just 1-4 games to hoist that Championship.  2010 was an exception imho...as was 2012=That is it...as far back as when we were winning SB's, period. 

Other than that, we usually get 1 quality guy early on, 1 guy with huge potential whom ends up being a role player for a couple years, and the either/or of:  an Edelman-late rd shocker OR- a developmental whom turns out o.k.- depth OLineman/&/or-sub defensivelineman/decent 2nd stringer/&/or-a Secondary guy whom ends up being a St'er/Safety-injury option.

Nearly EVERY facet of his coaching...every SINGLE 1...I LOVE.  But since the SBs...?  Save for '10 & '12...where we drafted early, and for extreme value guys whom fell FAR down the overall big board (2X in the 1st like '12, or like in '10-Late 1st Rd quality guys, like a senior-year injured Gronk, whom fell to the 2nd rd, & Early 2nd/Late 1st Rd quality guys like Spikes whom fell for dumb-stuff, like a slow combine 40...same w/ Hernandez and his positive test (although that may have not turned out too well...but he contributed pretty huge for 3 years, so...?).  When BB does that he has a good draft class...when he does the spray & pray "Coachable hopefuls"...we usually do not. 

Either Huge "Reaches" drafted far earlier than anyone else on earth rates them, or Selections not for immediate need, or Trade downs to the 4th-6th so we can secure 20 200th-400th ranked players=THIS is what usually kills the Quality of Most Amount of a fielded Pats Team Total Impact through any 1 of NE's Draft Classes.

Belichick imo, REALLY "out-thinks" himself...and is FAR too particular (with the higher-end guys) in The Draft Game (He'd rather have 2 guys he hopes to coach-up 1 day...then 1 1st Rd blue-chip guy with an underdeveloped swim-move).   

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

A Def lineman with TWO recent knee operations and a backup QB in the first  two days, along with adding a fourth and fifth round pick that will most likely turn out to be training camp fodder and later dropped from the team! BB in my opinion is one of the WORST drafting GM/Coaches in the league!! This will go down as the worst draft EVER by the Pats. You did'nt see Denver drafting a QB behind Manning-NO they drafted another WR weapon for him in Latimor--not the Genius. I think BB has allowed his EGO to get the better of him? What a waste of Bradys last years!! This draft already is a JOKE!!!! In 4 years we wont even know who JG is. He'll be selling used cars in some Midwestern dirt town!!! Draft Grade for Pats after day 2 = FFFFF

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

SPEECHLESS!

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

No-kneesly and crapola in 3 rounds.  The bestest GM EVA!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from m. a. pat. Show m. a. pat's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

BB hadn't made a trade yet so I guess it had to happen sometime. Maybe he can package two of the fourths and get two more 5's and a couple more 7's. That would give them 9 picks on the third day of the draft. Pretty impressive right?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Brady2Welker47

They could have used a center in 2nd rd

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from m. a. pat. Show m. a. pat's posts

In response to Brady2Welker47's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Brady2Welker47

[/QUOTE]

I posted on another thread right before the pick that Nix from ND and the USC center Martin were available. Martin would have been a big improvement over Wendell.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Trade the 4th round picks for seventh round picks about 8 of them, thats where all the great unknown players are to be found by the wizard.  Just don't touch that curtain

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to m. a. pat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Brady2Welker47

[/QUOTE]

I posted on another thread right before the pick that Nix from ND and the USC center Martin were available. Martin would have been a big improvement over Wendell.

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

Yes. All rookie Centers run a pro style offense and answer the demands of Brady. LOL!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Trade all picks for two early 4's and see if we can get someone to hopefully save this horrible draft.  Someone get Lombardi on the phone.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Maybe we'll actually win 7 games this year.  You are predicting that again aren't you?  LOL!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to Bradysgirlforreal's comment:
    [QUOTE]

A Def lineman with TWO recent knee operations and a backup QB in the first  two days, along with adding a fourth and fifth round pick that will most likely turn out to be training camp fodder and later dropped from the team! BB in my opinion is one of the WORST drafting GM/Coaches in the league!! This will go down as the worst draft EVER by the Pats. You did'nt see Denver drafting a QB behind Manning-NO they drafted another WR weapon for him in Latimor--not the Genius. I think BB has allowed his EGO to get the better of him? What a waste of Bradys last years!! This draft already is a JOKE!!!! In 4 years we wont even know who JG is. He'll be selling used cars in some Midwestern dirt town!!! Draft Grade for Pats after day 2 = FFFFF

[/QUOTE]

The best GM of all time is one of the worst GMs in the current league? That really doesn't make sense at all.

Bill Polian was fired after so many phony GM of the Year awards because he never developed a QB behind Manning.

BB has done it multiple times now.

Denver's draft sucks. LAtimer sucks. The OSU CB also sucks for where he was taken.     Elway is flying blind at this point. I still remember Elway being lost in the SB vs BB like he is now. It was priceless. to watch those teeth like that like it is now. Gomer is possibly done after this year and Elway has no QB nor defense for that matter.  Everyone is a rental.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from m. a. pat. Show m. a. pat's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Brady2Welker47

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

Yes. All rookie Centers run a pro style offense and answer the demands of Brady. LOL!

[/QUOTE]

Did you miss the Denver playoff game? Wendell was pulverized by Knighton which hurt the passing game and killed the running game. Wendell routinely gets manhandled by the bigger tackles and there is a serious need to get better at that spot.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Maybe we'll actually win 7 games this year.  You are predicting that again aren't you?  LOL!

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Yup and they would have been 7/9 if TB hadn't pulled 5 games out of his hat (butt).  I was being generous at 9/7.  Sorry I don't lick bb's lollipops like some of you.

Best GM my arm pit.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Brady2Welker47

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

[/QUOTE]

Did you miss the Denver playoff game? Wendell was pulverized by Knighton which hurt the passing game and killed the running game. Wendell routinely gets manhandled by the bigger tackles and there is a serious need to get better at that spot.

[/QUOTE]

No.  Denver knew Brady wanted to throw a lot. This is like saying Koppen got "pulverized" in SD in 2006. Nope. We didn't chose to run it and use the run game.

Wendell is constantly rated as a top notch run blocking Center.  The problem is Brady thinking he's better than everyone and throwing more means winning. It doesn't.

I still remember Brady trying to blame Wendell for the fumbles in Buff or Atlanta. Embarrassing. Clearly on Brady.

Maybe if teams respect our run, maybe Wendell is better than he appears?    

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Please do no interrupt Pezzy. He has just masturbated to his Brady poster in the living room. He's very focused.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Looks like that's what bb was doing instead of paying attention to the draft. 

Maybe he thought that blob next to no knee's and crapola's name meant pick em.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Brady2Welker47

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No.  Denver knew Brady wanted to throw a lot. This is like saying Koppen got "pulverized" in SD in 2006. Nope. We didn't chose to run it and use the run game.

Wendell is constantly rated as a top notch run blocking Center.  The problem is Brady thinking he's better than everyone and throwing more means winning. It doesn't.

I still remember Brady trying to blame Wendell for the fumbles in Buff or Atlanta. Embarrassing. Clearly on Brady.

Maybe if teams respect our run, maybe Wendell is better than he appears?    

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Brady was the best RB that day.  They didn't run them because they sucked.  Plain and simple.

When will chicksbelly learn?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Bradysgirlforreal's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The best GM of all time is one of the worst GMs in the current league? That really doesn't make sense at all.

Bill Polian was fired after so many phony GM of the Year awards because he never developed a QB behind Manning.

BB has done it multiple times now.

Denver's draft sucks. LAtimer sucks. The OSU CB also sucks for where he was taken.     Elway is flying blind at this point. I still remember Elway being lost in the SB vs BB like he is now. It was priceless. to watch those teeth like that like it is now. Gomer is possibly done after this year and Elway has no QB nor defense for that matter.  Everyone is a rental.

[/QUOTE]

Bellichick has developed QB's several times behind Brady? Besides Cassel and that is a stretch exactly who has he "developed"?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Tcal- enough with the teenage over-dramatization of this trade. They moved down 12 picks!! That is it! Not like they traded from the top of the 3rd to bottom of the 4th! They got the guy they wanted there (Stork) and picked up an extra pick! You should be applauding not whining!

[object HTMLDivElement]

Sections
Shortcuts