NO! to man boobs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

NO! to man boobs

I say no way, don't draft this kid. He's 22 years old and looks like this? what will he look like after a multi-million contact???
    Cody_weighs_Senior_Bowl_Cliff_Welch_Icon_SMI.jpgTerrence Cody caused concern at the Senior Bowl when he weighed in at 370 pounds. (Cliff Welch / Icon SMI)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Re: NO! to man boobs

He's a good candidate for the manzire or Bro.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Can he play?  Three of the best linemen with whom I ever played football had man-boobs.  The film will tell the real story.

(by the way, I'd bet any money that Wilfork also has man-boobs)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Kid is beast vs. the run and one of the main reasons that Alabama hasn't allowed a 100 rusher in 2 years. 

He does what he's asked to do which is be stout at the POA and occupy multiple blockers. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

how do you think Wilfork looked like?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

I dont know how well he plays but he is in desperate need of implants to firm his breasts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

LOL, he needs a booob reduction for sure. but i'm equal opportunity i don't care if a man has boobs, as long as he can football on sunday

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

I feel pretty fortunate to be viewing him at his fighting weight here, since I'm not even sure if my provider's compatible with NASA's Hubble program...oh, and kudos to whomever diverted his attention so the camera didn't get eaten.

~
    Seriously, Let's begin shall we...  Look at Wilfork photos as a DT in College, he was much slimmer.  Now, just because you're 6'4, doesn't neccessarily mean you can or even should weigh-in at 379 lbs (quick note to glance back towards inserted pic).  Cody is a 2-down lineman in College, and is taken out on passing downs.  Now, the biggest knock on him need not be his heartthrob physique we're no doubt envious of, BUT it's what exactly COMES with that killer-bod...Cody's Conditioning.  SEE, the biggest concern on Mt Cholesterol is that even AS a 2-down lineman, his stamina is bad-awful in College ball.  UNDERSTAND THIS:  Colby Jack, as a mere 2-down lineman, still disappears as the game wears on throughout the second half-4th quarter, AND In the shorter-than-the-Pros College Football Season, Cochese becomes even less of a factor as the overall season itself progresses...again, against College ballers. 

~YET some think it's a bright idea to use a 2nd rd pick to secure this guy because idk, hey- we should still give poor guy's with weight problems a chance to prove themselves as NFL players- which, it's good checking superficial values for ideals considering I'm putting Stephen Hawkings' name in as our next head coach guru, and whoever has less than 2 limbs, well-that'll be our next team conditioning trainer (I'm also hoping we can secure the elephant man as a D-Line Coach, so he can convince Hawking to draft at least 2 blind DTs, because with their heightened sense of hearing they'll be an offensive line's nightmare on snap counts)... I know Kraft selling the franchise to Dustin Hoffman so he can rename the team "The Rain Men", is largely just a hope and a prayer of mine, but we can all dream (note to self: don't rule out what the bearded lady has to offer)...     

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Dalai Lama sports a Patriots cap given to him by Robert Kraft. (Keith Nordstrom)

This is me offering up eternal happiness for all NE Fans in my red snuggie...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

No thanks!  His rack looks eerily familiar to some pretty traumatic morning wake-ups after a good night of partying in my youth.  I've only recently gotten over the nightmares of my youth.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

In Response to Re: NO! to man boobs:
    I feel pretty fortunate to be viewing him at his fighting weight here, since I'm not even sure if my provider's compatible with NASA's Hubble program...oh, and kudos to whomever diverted his attention so the camera didn't get eaten. ~ Seriously, Let's begin shall we...  Look at Wilfork photos as a DT in College, he was much slimmer.  Now, just because you're 6'4, doesn't neccessarily mean you can or even should weigh-in at 379 lbs (quick note to glance back towards inserted pic).  Cody is a 2-down lineman in College, and is taken out on passing downs.  Now, the biggest knock on him need not be his heartthrob physique we're no doubt envious of, BUT it's what exactly COMES with that killer-bod... Cody's Conditioning .  SEE, the biggest concern on Mt Cholesterol is that even AS a 2-down lineman, his stamina is bad-awful in College ball.  UNDERSTAND THIS:  Colby Jack, as a mere 2-down lineman, still disappears as the game wears on throughout the second half-4th quarter, AND In the shorter-than-the-Pros College Football Season, Cochese becomes even less of a factor as the overall season itself progresses...again, against College ballers.  ~ YET some think it's a bright idea to use a 2nd rd pick to secure this guy because idk, hey- we should still give poor guy's with weight problems a chance to prove themselves as NFL players- which, it's good checking superficial values for ideals considering I'm putting Stephen Hawkings' name in as our next head coach guru, and whoever has less than 2 limbs, well-that'll be our next team conditioning trainer (I'm also hoping we can secure the elephant man as a D-Line Coach, so he can convince Hawking to draft at least 2 blind DTs, because with their heightened sense of hearing they'll be an offensive line's nightmare on snap counts)... I know Kraft selling the franchise to Dustin Hoffman so he can rename the team "The Rain Men", is largely just a hope and a prayer of mine, but we can all dream (note to self: don't rule out what the bearded lady has to offer)...     
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

I wasnt really going to say anything because you covered pretty much everything I wansnt going to say but when you brought up the Bearded Lady I knew I had to jump in.
    Steven Hawking was ruled out because I have problems with his theories on quantim physics and a spiral football pass. I believe Hawking said that Rex Ryan did shoot a perfect spiral out his big azzz and that gave birth to the runs and shoot. As for the Elephant man, well I have it on good authority that Michael Jackson was using his trunk for unmentionable practices so hes out. Now using Ray Babbit for snap count intervention on the front line is pure genius, but thats only if you can get his to put the helmet on.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

You do realize that Wilfork is a 2-down lineman as well (except on 3rd and short), right????

Just sayin'

Also, Wilfork has gained weight since joining the Patriots.  Whereas in college Wilfork played in Miami's 1-gap system that required faster defensive tackles that could shoot through gaps, he knew he had to hold up at the point of attack.

I've met people who weight 320 (and still might have been lying).  Wilfork is AT LEAST 350 pounds.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"You do realize that Wilfork is a 2-down lineman as well (except on 3rd and short), right????
    Just sayin'
    Also, Wilfork has gained weight since joining the Patriots.  Whereas in college Wilfork played in Miami's 1-gap system that required faster defensive tackles that could shoot through gaps, he knew he had to hold up at the point of attack.
    I've met people who weight 320 (and still might have been lying).  Wilfork is AT LEAST 350 pounds."

~So, I'm not sure what you're sayin here- Is it that Cody should bulk up with a tad more meat on his bones?   Agreed.....It's pretty much ridiculous to stop after the egg foo young and G-Tso's bins are scraped to the metal...it's only noon and the bucket of cho mein is deliciously overflowing.   

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

In Response to Re: NO! to man boobs:
    how do you think Wilfork looked like?
    Posted by Gulo

Like your girlfriend

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBRULES23. Show BBRULES23's posts

I'd take man boobs over any player with a torn acl or major sugery in the draft.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"I'd take man boobs over any player with a torn acl or major sugery in the draft."

WANTED: One Potenial 3-4 Defensive Nose Tackle

Danny DeVito stars as Grover

WANTED: One Potential 3-4 Defensive Nose Tackle that Checks Out Medically

WANTED: One Potential 3-4 Nose Tackle that Checks Out Medically and can play or be had for Less than Cody

...& is a happy team player

...& still be a disrupive force

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

This guy is  a cardiac wiating to happen. You know, when you wake up one morning to take a pisss and you can no longer see the tip of your hog, it's time to cut the sh*t! This guy better loose a quick 50 lbs fast before he strokes out or has a heart attack during trainning camp!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

He has too much estrogen......