No to RANDY MOSS.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from akius. Show akius's posts

No to RANDY MOSS.

He is like the really really hot ex, who at the same time is crazy.

but rem. why we broke up wid him.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Re: No to RANDY MOSS.

I would love to have Moss back, but at the same time I really like the direction the Patriots are moving right now. It would be a very tough decision to make and I trust BB will make the right one.

I just feel really good about the trade now. The Vikings really got screwed in that deal.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I don't see it happening, but to have both Minnesota's third-round pick and the player we traded for it back would be pretty gosh-darn funny.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from akius. Show akius's posts

In Response to Re: No to RANDY MOSS.:
    I would love to have Moss back, but at the same time I really like the direction the Patriots are moving right now. .............

Posted by magicalhobo

lol I'm smiling too.

See u don't want Moss u want a player who can do what moss can.
    And Tate will become the guy who stretches the field. (Not exactly moss at his best which is just freakish) but this gives the young guy some good opportunity.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from akius. Show akius's posts

I don't see it happening, but to have both Minnesota's third-round pick and the player we traded for it back would be pretty gosh-darn funny.
    Posted by p-mike

Do you think BB planned this to shut Chilly up for good??

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Posted by p-mike

This!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: No to RANDY MOSS. :   Do you think BB planned this to shut Chilly up for good??
    Posted by akius

How funny would it be if it turns out that Belichick and Moss got together and orchestrated this whole thing?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from akius. Show akius's posts

I'm all set, what the f*ck is this Mucical Chairs....This is chess it aint checkers...lol Grass aint always Greener!

Posted by patsfan76

This is chess....it aint checkers...
    lol.
    It is chess and Moss is the horsie
    bouce, bounce...
    I'm really curious which loser, no-respect-for-self team will pick him up.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from akius. Show akius's posts

In Response to Re: No to RANDY MOSS. : How funny would it be if it turns out that Belichick and Moss got together and orchestrated this whole thing?
    Posted by p-mike

That would be dream come true, and then they do a mock interview where BB asks the questions.

Q: So how was the weather in Minnesota?
    Moss: Chilly.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

In Response to No to RANDY MOSS.:
    He is like the really really hot ex, who at the same time is crazy. but rem. why we broke up wid him.
    Posted by akius

to anyone that has dated a hot and crazy girl, this is an amazing analogy. lol

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from akius. Show akius's posts

In Response to No to RANDY MOSS. : to anyone that has dated a hot and crazy girl, this is an amazing analogy. lol

Posted by flutie66

dating one right now, I'm not goona hold my breath for the forever thing though.

I only preach what I practice.
    Aight I'm out peace.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phoenix125. Show Phoenix125's posts

I enjoyed Randy Moss when he was happy and content here.  But as I have noticed one can not make Moss content for to long.  He failed to be content in Minnesota twice, Oakland once, and New England once. 
    Of all the organizations, the Patriot's organization was the best fit for Randy Moss.  Best coaches, ownership, and quarterback.  And Moss was still only able to be content for a year and half.
    Don't resign Moss. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

what happened last time Moss was motivated and was in love with BB? 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to No to RANDY MOSS. : to anyone that has dated a hot and crazy girl, this is an amazing analogy. lol
    Posted by flutie66

I agree...but then my hot, crazy GF's are all welcome to come back for a brief courtship!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

I would love to have Moss back, but at the same time I really like the direction the Patriots are moving right now. It would be a very tough decision to make and I trust BB will make the right one. I just feel really good about the trade now. The Vikings really got screwed in that deal.
    Posted by magicalhobo

Me too. I would take Moss back only if we use him differently and he knows it. I don't want him to be on the field every offensive down. Let us still continue to grind it out on offense, and use Randy sparingly in the right situations. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: No to RANDY MOSS. : I agree...but then my hot, crazy GF's are all welcome to come back for a brief courtship!
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4

You have just put things in perspecitve, well done!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Posted by flutie66

It's the Bill Simmons analogy.  That's where he got it from.

here is what is happening now..

Then the girl leaves, she grows up in 3 weeks realizes what she had and changes, and then you get back with her and it's even better.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In Response to Re: No to RANDY MOSS. : It's the Bill Simmons analogy.  That's where he got it from. here is what is happening now.. Then the girl leaves, she grows up in 3 weeks realizes what she had and changes, and then you get back with her and it's even better.
    Posted by BBReigns

...and then she does things she said she would never do...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

haha

Exactly!

Because you now have "hand" (Channeling Costanza in Seinfeld).

BB now has "hand" in this relationship.  He called the bluff and no owns the entire deck.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

I like the Seinfeld reference.

I for one would bring him back. But, only use him sparingly. Imagine plugging Randy in during the 4th quarter when all CB's and Safeties are gassed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

heres the quote of the year

"Note to Pats: Sign Moss just so "Pats trade Randy Moss to Minnesota for a 3rd round pick and "Randy Moss" can run on ESPN's ticker."

- Bill Simmons

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In Response to Re: No to RANDY MOSS. : How funny would it be if it turns out that Belichick and Moss got together and orchestrated this whole thing?
    Posted by p-mike

Tampering funny.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I liked Moss a lot, but supported the trade.  I like what this team is becoming.  It's also refreshing to see Brady spreading the ball around more.  I was getting tired of seeing the deep balls to Moss - the completions were decreasing and the interceptions were increasing.

If he came back, it would have to be in an altered role.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

I like when Brady looks for the open guy, instead of forcing the ball into double coverage.

I love Moss. Thanks for what you did here, but I think this offense will be just fine. Good luck Randy

Sections
Shortcuts