No trades for the patriots

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

No trades for the patriots

i heard it from the horses mouth, bill belichick to be exact, i watched his press confrence on ESPN boston and he said the roster moves today had nothing to do with upcoming trades(unfortunitly). It was nice to think we may be getting someone like stephen jackson or julius peppers but its not happening. any thoughts????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: No trades for the patriots

Since when does BB show his cards?  He may be right, those moves had nothing to do with "upcoming" trades, he didn't say there were no trades, did he?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In Response to Re: No trades for the patriots:
    Since when does BB show his cards?  He may be right, those moves had nothing to do with "upcoming" trades, he didn't say there were no trades, did he?
    Posted by agcsbill

And yet the passing of the trade deadline shows his cards for him.

He was called.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonh86. Show jasonh86's posts

The deadline has past, no trades were made. 

Not a big surprise considering he doesn't seem to make deadline deals.  So I don't know why people were getting so worked up about Peppers or anyone, it wasn't ever going to happen.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

its fun to think of the possibilities,but i wasnt holding my breath.its just funny how all those guys got cut before the trade deadline,and two were brought back after the trade deadline.if there was something in the works,its obvious it never went through like the galloway trade,but we may never know.

Sections
Shortcuts