No Will Remember Anything About this Year if We Lose Our First Playoff Game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FcukUPayMe. Show FcukUPayMe's posts

No Will Remember Anything About this Year if We Lose Our First Playoff Game

All that will be remembered about this year is that we lost our first playoff game and that our D was awful. Nobody will remember the #1 seed, the 13-3 record, the 5000 passing yards for Brady, the recording breaking year for Gronk and all the other milestones this year if they won't their first playoff and go out in the first round, again.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: No Will Remember Anything About this Year if We Lose Our First Playoff Game

You can be a fan of the Jets, then, so you don't have to have these types of memories!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

We'll play the Bengals, Steelers or Texans... We will beat any of them. Steelers hate playing us in the playoffs. I'd like to hear SteelCutrain 75's take on this.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

Bandwagon fans are fickle that way....I won't forget!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: No Will Remember Anything About this Year if We Lose Our First Playoff Game:
    [QUOTE]Bandwagon fans are fickle that way....I won't forget!!!
    Posted by dmcpatsfan[/QUOTE]

Spoiled azz, under appreciative, people who think you have to win every SB or play-off  game to be successful, won't remember.  The rest of us will.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I'll remeber something if we lose that first playoff game...the one or two dopes that believe the defense is "young and exciting" and that Brady, O'Brien and our spread offense are to blame. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

In Response to Re: No Will Remember Anything About this Year if We Lose Our First Playoff Game:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: No Will Remember Anything About this Year if We Lose Our First Playoff Game : Spoiled azz, under appreciative, people who think you have to win every SB or play-off  game to be successful, won't remember.  The rest of us will.
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]

I disagree, New England fans used to make fun of teams (specifically the Colts) who would pile up regular season wins and then crap out in the playoffs. Now, we are supposed to be happy with regular season successes and post-season failures?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

[QUOTE]Bandwagon fans are fickle that way....I won't forget!!!
    Posted by dmcpatsfan[/QUOTE]

He's a fantasy football type fan as well.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

[QUOTE]I'll remeber something if we lose that first playoff game...the one or two dopes that believe the defense is "young and exciting" and that Brady, O'Brien and our spread offense are to blame. 
    Posted by mthurl[/QUOTE]

Just won't let that go will you? If Brady has a bad game and throws 3 or 4 INTs then it will be his fault. Why is that concept so hard?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bozemanFNL. Show bozemanFNL's posts

Sorry, but those of us true fans who appreciate how hard it is to win one NFL game let alone 13...or 1 SB let alone 3 will always remember the best there is to take away from a given year. Sure, would it be great to win 3 more SBs with B&B, of course. But that's why they say any given sunday. Those of you who don't want to remember any positives from this  year ought to be ashamed of yourselves as fans and should take a ride on the bitter bus to places like Cleveland, the Jets, San Diego, etc. We have been blessed to watch the last ten years that we've had - could it have been better, yes. But I'd rather be a Patriots fan than a lot of other places in the league. How perfect are you in your jobs and lives each day? That's what I thought. 

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]Hurlie is new to following football, Evil. Go easy. His pink hat has stains all over it. lol
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE]

Hahaha! This cracks me up because I was referencing the two of you. You both have roughly 4 brain cells you can rub between the two of you:) He was born with two and you killed all yours when you decided to spend your bathroom breaks not going potty, but actually sniffing too much pixie dust:(

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No Will Remember Anything About this Year if We Lose Our First Playoff Game : I disagree, New England fans used to make fun of teams (specifically the Colts) who would pile up regular season wins and then crap out in the playoffs. Now, we are supposed to be happy with regular season successes and post-season failures?
    Posted by FrnkBnhm[/QUOTE]

IF they don't win one more game, this team has played with more GUTS than I have seen a team play with in recent memory.  They have been beaten, battered and blistered, only to become the number one team in the AFC.  All this and despite NOT being the most talented and complete team throughout, has made them a joy to watch.
    You (and others) can base their worth on one win or loss as it happens, but I prefer to give them credit for all the good they've accomplished.
    It's no sweat off me what you think, but to me, it's a no brainer.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No Will Remember Anything About this Year if We Lose Our First Playoff Game : I disagree, New England fans used to make fun of teams (specifically the Colts) who would pile up regular season wins and then crap out in the playoffs. Now, we are supposed to be happy with regular season successes and post-season failures?
    Posted by FrnkBnhm[/QUOTE]
    Seems the Colts have a SIGNIFICANT track record of "one and done" compared to the Pats.  One reason, all we get from Colts fan is how great their team is in the regular season, regardless of post season results, and as a result are a better team than the Pats.  As for this fan base, I doubt any fan is tickled with the results of the Pats last two playoff appearances.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to No Will Remember Anything About this Year if We Lose Our First Playoff Game:
    [QUOTE]All that will be remembered about this year is that we lost our first playoff game and that our D was awful. Nobody will remember the #1 seed, the 13-3 record, the 5000 passing yards for Brady, the recording breaking year for Gronk and all the other milestones this year if they won't their first playoff and go out in the first round, again.
    Posted by FcukUPayMe[/QUOTE]

Why you so negative? You use the word "we". I bet you're a troll

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]Sorry, but those of us true fans who appreciate how hard it is to win one NFL game let alone 13...or 1 SB let alone 3 will always remember the best there is to take away from a given year. Sure, would it be great to win 3 more SBs with B&B, of course. But that's why they say any given sunday. Those of you who don't want to remember any positives from this  year ought to be ashamed of yourselves as fans and should take a ride on the bitter bus to places like Cleveland, the Jets, San Diego, etc. We have been blessed to watch the last ten years that we've had - could it have been better, yes. But I'd rather be a Patriots fan than a lot of other places in the league. How perfect are you in your jobs and lives each day? That's what I thought. 
    Posted by bozemanFNL[/QUOTE]

Good words, we need you on the next game thread, to fend off all the naysayers

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to No Will Remember Anything About this Year if We Lose Our First Playoff Game:
    [QUOTE]All that will be remembered about this year is that we lost our first playoff game and that our D was awful. Nobody will remember the #1 seed, the 13-3 record, the 5000 passing yards for Brady, the recording breaking year for Gronk and all the other milestones this year if they won't their first playoff and go out in the first round, again.
    Posted by FcukUPayMe[/QUOTE]

Sorry, but I still have, and will always have, the warmest memories of the '07 Pats, despite the gut-wrenching loss in the SB. Never in my life have I enjoyed such a thrill ride as a sports fan. Yeah, it would have been the best if they had won, but the way they handled the pressure of being undefeated and "spygate" was the definition of class.

Impossible to win them all, but you can enjoy the journey along the way. The '75 Sox lost to the Reds in 7, but I remember EVERYTHING about that marvelous team.

The '11 Pats are an enigma, which makes them so damn intriguing. Their defense seems like the worst in the league until their backs are against the wall, at which point they morph into a cross between a cornered rat and a caged lion. And, possibly, looming above the whole thing is the spirit of MHK, which may infuse these guys to fight as she fought, and to play above the level of their talents.

This most certainly is a flawed team, but it is loaded with character, grit and guts. That, of itself, makes them memorable.