No wonder we're so hated!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

Re: No wonder we're so hated!!

Agian back to tring to  insult people.For following you around you post on everything so your worng there. I cant type and didnt go to collge but make a dam good living  so what its the internet and  dont care what you say.Your here for validation on your veiws and if someone disagrees with you you try and insult them.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

We have all the same goal in mind for our teams even its it you ,ud6,phatrex or jintsfan.We belive in our teams  nothing wrong with that like we use to do before 2001.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

haha there it is agian shows your level of maturity.Insults insults thats all you got.you might be smarter in words then me but no big deal ,cause if you where too co on a contruction site you would be lost,so no big deal everyone is smart in different jobs.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

Haha  belive what you want to belive buger boy you post on every thread so not following you around ,get your head out your butt to think your always right and everyone else is wrong.Kepp looking for your valadation from someone else you wont get it here ,yes you have some good post but when someone dissagrees will you you go nuts like last wee you tols someone to got commit suicide with a gun,thats uncalled for!!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

Haha how didnt I make sense you tell me ,cause its pretty clear what iam saying. Your the one who is tring to insult me i didnt do that to you.We just have different oppions about stuff .Leave it at that.what is you do agian you sell satilites dishes ,then drugs ,then said you where a race car diver,pick one

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

Please go post that on the bruins board  see what reponse you get. You cant take a oppion and move on instead to try and force your oppions down people throats. so moving on.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

Lets take the departed it was filmed here cause it was loosley based on the winter hill gang run by whitey bulger, So for any other movies if this has any credit for kraft why dont they make a football movie  here based on him and what he has done.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Being hated means we are relevant. We are by far the most hated, and its fine by me.

I have family in NJ,  I go to visit them once a month and I always bring Pats gear with me. I get so many nasty looks its hilarious. They hate us there more then anywhere else I have been to, and appropriately so.

I love it! Grats to the Bruins for winning, not a big Hockey fan but its very nice to see a Boston team bring home another title.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

The pressure is really on the Revs now.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to No wonder we're so hated!!:
    It can only happen in NE. We have the Patriots                   Red Sox                   Celtics                   Bruins What better area to be a fan!!
    Posted by southnpatsfan

I am already grateful to have grown up during the golden era of Boston sports.  Future periods may equal this if I'm lucky and still alive, but I doubt it.

Oh, and you should post one more time and switch screen names.  666 posts would be a great way to go out lol

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 00chief00. Show 00chief00's posts

There's no part of the country (or the world IMO) that has a better fan base. we love our teams, and alwys give thier best effort for us.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

7 out 9 titles in ten years....

and counting....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

Places that should be hated are places like Vanqueerver and Montreal where the stupid fans riot.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Oh, look.  It's Harleyroadking-11.  Still alive.  Oh well.  Can't have everything, I guess.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Not to bring up the past but let me bring up the past.  There was a time, not too long ago in relative terms, when none of the Boston teams could bring home a championship.  Couldn't win, buy or steal one.  Great Celtics teams ended in the early to mid 80's.  Lots of darkness after that.  The Red Sox did get into the play offs on occasion but the first championship since 1918 had to wait for the new millenium.  The PATS finally did get back to the Super Bowl under Parcells but lost, as they did in 1985, though they showed better than the first time.  As for the Bruins, congrats on the cup win but since Bobby Orrs day, it had been slim pickins... 

Its Karma kids.  Sometimes its seems like we've been down so long, the only way to go is up and then you go 1 and 15.  Sometimes its a feast, like now.  Enjoy the now, as I can guarantee you that the past is prologue to the future.

Not really a fan of hubris.

Sections
Shortcuts